Feeding

Feeding Employer Reviews

Good
Babysitter (Former Employee), miamiDecember 14, 2013
I must sure the children eat at all time and make sure they eat the right food and make sure the eat on time.
a typical day at work
Nanny (Former Employee), bellaire miNovember 19, 2013
Pros: working with kids
had to be at work at 7 am, had to get the 5 yr old up for school and get him ready, take him to school then come right back to get the 3 and 2 up and feed then get the twins up changed and feed, lunch time feed all the kids put the 3 and 2 yr old down for a nap, at 3 pick up the 5 yr old from school.
Cleaning and building stuff was fun.
A Baby Sitter (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCJuly 25, 2013
I would start the day off with cleaning the side of a building then the outside. I would buff, sweep, and mop floors.
Babysitting (Former Employee), Canton, MIJuly 3, 2013
learned how to take care of babies and kids, enjoyable. still babysit from time to time
Productive, Fun safe environment for parents to have their kids while they were at work.
Summer Babysitting (Former Employee), Lake Geneva, WIJune 27, 2013
This was just a summer job while i was off of school. I babysat a little girl of the age of 3 months up until she was 4 years old. It started out just with feeding and changing diapers and naps. When she got older we would play outside and doing learning games. The hardest part would be going back to school once summer was over.
making sure every residents ate a full meal
State Tested Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Defiance, OHJune 11, 2013
Pros: feeding my residents
Cons: residents refusing to eat
Making sure that no resident did not go to bed hungry,that evry resident rather they could feed themselves or had to be feed got a full belly
Responsablity
Pet Sitter (Current Employee), tacoma, waJune 10, 2013
Pros: flexiable schedule
It was a good job to start off with. Made you be good about being on time.
Productive working enviroment
Head start day care/ Program aide and bus monitor (Former Employee), Rockford,ILJune 1, 2013
Pros: working with children, long breaks
Cons: not enough hours, constant schedule changes
A typical day at work would be preparing food for children and loading a specific amount of food onto carts and serving the food for the children and making sure the children don't make too much of a mess. And also buckling up the kids on the bus making sure that they're safe and cleaning up the carts and sweeping. I learned how to be more attentive. – more... Management could of been more strict because some of the co-workers were starting conflict over things that didn't matter and sometimes wouldn't get acknowledged for it. The hardest part of the job was buckling the children on the bus because the majority of the children would be coming on 2 or 3 at a time. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the children and getting to know them. – less
enjoyable to be able to help the elderly
CareTaker (Former Employee), Long Beach, CAApril 8, 2013
to ccok and feed for the elder person, a very peaceful enviroment
fun job with no benefits, nice facility
manager (Current Employee), Newfield, NYMarch 20, 2013
Pros: heated tack room with amenities
Cons: no benefits, dangerous occupation
Feed 25 horses, manage one employee in cleaning duties, train 2 horses for riding, provide exercise for 11 others, inspect all horses for health issues and provide nursing care as needed. Interface with vets and farriers as needed. Communicate with owners as needed.
I have learned about features of the sporthorse breed.
Hardest parts of the job are – more... physical hardship, especially in the winter and lack of benefits.
Most enjoyable is working with the horses and trust enjoyed between myself and owners. – less
Very fun.
Babysitting (Current Employee), Hollywood, MDNovember 20, 2012
This was volunteer work. I learned alot about taking care of a child. We did things like reading books, playing games. The hardest part was getting them to bed!
Very fun.
Babysitting (Current Employee), Hollywood, MDNovember 20, 2012
Care Assistant
Care Assistant (Former Employee), St Nicholas, ENGFebruary 26, 2014
This was my first care job and going through all the training was a very good experience. After all my training was compleat i really enjoyed working on my own along side the residents and getting to know each one as a individual.
The residents were very reliable on me so i would have to always work fast but make sure that my job was done right, Each – more... day was very rewarding – less
fun experience but hardworking.
Pet Sitter now and then (Current Employee), homeJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: being with animals
I did now and then when I was in need of some cash, My normal was to take of other people dog, feed them, bush them...etc.
good learning workplace
Carer (Former Employee), middlesbroughSeptember 13, 2013
bricklaying setting out .general construction .management was good.good co workers hardest part learning new skills good friends and learning new skills
Child minding
Contract Babysitting (Former Employee), MaryboroughMay 31, 2013
Pros: the were good for me
Cons: sometime noisy
I looked after my brother and sister for my mother when she had to work