Feeding Employee Reviews in United States

Fun , flexiable, Great Company
Demostrator (Current Employee) –  Pittsburg, CANovember 10, 2015
I Love The Ability to Preparing Also Presentation Of Serving Food To Customers. Being Able To Experiences With Understanding Food Techniques also with the rules of different ethics from physical rules before serving food and temperatures settings highs and lows, storing food products , looking at dates on products etc.
Pros
30 Lunch Breaks & Earning Sick Balance Days
Cons
Short Breaks, Food Gets Cold Sometimes to Recook for Customers
Summary of Work Experience
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Second Chance Animal Rescue Cairo, Ga. 39828September 9, 2015
My experience with volunteering at the animal shelter was one like no other. To see all of the beautiful animals, to take care of them, and to comfort them was just a blessing to me.
Child care
Child Care (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MISeptember 1, 2015
Children are great to work with. I enjoy education and helping with daily task. It is a very fun and passionate work field.
Family Friend
BABYSITTING POSITIONS (Former Employee) –  Land O Lakes, FLFebruary 25, 2015
loving and caring family that I babysat for, it was a Mon-Fri job after school for the kids.
Picked up from school
Feeding
Homework
Shower
Bedtime
I would recommend to others
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCOctober 24, 2014
IT was a pleasant environment. It was delightful and I love the team work
Pros
friendly people
Cons
more raises
About Me
Babysitter/Nanny (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn NyOctober 3, 2014
a typical day of work is saying good morning and ready to assist customers making sure everything is on check & ready to start, I manage what has to be done especially when becoming a supervisor, the hardest part of the job is when customers get out of hand but in the end you have to kno how to respectfully speak to them & approach them calmly which I do. the enjoyable part is my customers appreciating me & looking forward on going to work every single day.
Taking care of my siblings
Childcare Worker (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IllinoisSeptember 2, 2014
A typical day working at home was over busy and exhausting. I had to cook, clean, bath, and put my siblings to bed i started at a young age it was sort of hard to go to school and play mom to them as well. I learned that I had to put my childhood freedom to the side to make my siblings a better one and that you'll never to young to have responsibilities. Everything was time management preparing food, getting them for school, and making sure all they homework was did. The hardest part of taking care of my siblings was that I was doing it all on my own. The most enjoyable part of it that i actually wiser at a quicker age and it brought us closer.
Pros
they blood family
Cons
doing it on my own
pet sitter and baby sitter
PET SITTER and CHILD CARE (Current Employee) –  1380 floral laneJuly 7, 2014
• Provided child care after school, weekends, and during summer vacation. Help children in homework and school work. Keep their toys clean and sanitized to keep them healthy. Responsible to observe and monitor activities of children.
I walked trained and cared for the animals while the family was away or working.
Had fun
Nanny (Current Employee) –  Groton, CTJanuary 4, 2014
I was baby sitting my nephew. I was able to spend time with him and it was fun.
Good
Babysitter (Former Employee) –  miamiDecember 14, 2013
I must sure the children eat at all time and make sure they eat the right food and make sure the eat on time.
a typical day at work
Nanny (Former Employee) –  bellaire miNovember 19, 2013
had to be at work at 7 am, had to get the 5 yr old up for school and get him ready, take him to school then come right back to get the 3 and 2 up and feed then get the twins up changed and feed, lunch time feed all the kids put the 3 and 2 yr old down for a nap, at 3 pick up the 5 yr old from school.
Pros
working with kids
Cleaning and building stuff was fun.
A Baby Sitter (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCJuly 25, 2013
I would start the day off with cleaning the side of a building then the outside. I would buff, sweep, and mop floors.
Babysitting (Former Employee) –  Canton, MIJuly 3, 2013
learned how to take care of babies and kids, enjoyable. still babysit from time to time
Productive, Fun safe environment for parents to have their kids while they were at work.
Summer Babysitting (Former Employee) –  Lake Geneva, WIJune 27, 2013
This was just a summer job while i was off of school. I babysat a little girl of the age of 3 months up until she was 4 years old. It started out just with feeding and changing diapers and naps. When she got older we would play outside and doing learning games. The hardest part would be going back to school once summer was over.
making sure every residents ate a full meal
State Tested Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Defiance, OHJune 11, 2013
Making sure that no resident did not go to bed hungry,that evry resident rather they could feed themselves or had to be feed got a full belly
Pros
feeding my residents
Cons
residents refusing to eat
Responsablity
Pet Sitter (Current Employee) –  tacoma, waJune 10, 2013
It was a good job to start off with. Made you be good about being on time.
Pros
flexiable schedule
Productive working enviroment
Head start day care/ Program aide and bus monitor (Former Employee) –  Rockford,ILJune 1, 2013
A typical day at work would be preparing food for children and loading a specific amount of food onto carts and serving the food for the children and making sure the children don't make too much of a mess. And also buckling up the kids on the bus making sure that they're safe and cleaning up the carts and sweeping. I learned how to be more attentive. Management could of been more strict because some of the co-workers were starting conflict over things that didn't matter and sometimes wouldn't get acknowledged for it. The hardest part of the job was buckling the children on the bus because the majority of the children would be coming on 2 or 3 at a time. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the children and getting to know them.
Pros
working with children, long breaks
Cons
not enough hours, constant schedule changes
enjoyable to be able to help the elderly
CareTaker (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAApril 8, 2013
to ccok and feed for the elder person, a very peaceful enviroment
fun job with no benefits, nice facility
manager (Current Employee) –  Newfield, NYMarch 20, 2013
Feed 25 horses, manage one employee in cleaning duties, train 2 horses for riding, provide exercise for 11 others, inspect all horses for health issues and provide nursing care as needed. Interface with vets and farriers as needed. Communicate with owners as needed.
I have learned about features of the sporthorse breed.
Hardest parts of the job are physical hardship, especially in the winter and lack of benefits.
Most enjoyable is working with the horses and trust enjoyed between myself and owners.
Pros
heated tack room with amenities
Cons
no benefits, dangerous occupation
Very fun.
Babysitting (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, MDNovember 20, 2012
This was volunteer work. I learned alot about taking care of a child. We did things like reading books, playing games. The hardest part was getting them to bed!