FELLERS Employee Reviews

Hard working team members that get no appreciation
Customer Service (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: will work around your schedule for dr apt and children
Cons: getting yelled at because there are too many calls coming in
When I went to work for them, I specifically asked if there was room for advancement (i was working on my college degree) and was told absolutely. Learn this job and within a year you can advance upward. That was a lie.......Most of the team managers are kind but the one I worked under has favorites and can be hateful. The reps that work there are hardworking but the atmosphere had changed while I was there from an owner who respected and cared about the people that make his business grow, to about it being all about himself
Terrible Employer
Outside Sales Rep. (Former Employee), Territory Along the Eastern SeaboardFebruary 26, 2013
Cons: to many to summarize
Management is extremely WEAK. Tech. support and inside sales are both bad.
Pay is insulting.
Company CANNOT think outside the box at all, there is negative creativity at this firm.
Customers are not valued, neither are emploeeys.
Support for Outside Sales Reps. is weak. Every customer issue (INCLUDING LEGITIMATE ISSUES) are NOT taken seriously, blamed on the customer, and NEVER resolved.
Most of the management team is NOT well educated and are in their positons because of their relationship with the owner.
Commission structure and sales goals are set up to NEVER make sales goal or earn commission.
I am astonished that they function well enough to remain in business. However, I think this is only because the combined competition is equally as bad so Fellers is able to hold some market share.
If this is absolutely the ONLY job you can get, KEEP LOOKING!
ANY remotely self respecting, semi-successful sales pro can do better than this firm.
Pay reflects base, car allowance, & commissions.
Dates in this review reflect a range to remain anonymous.
Excellent sales management
Territory Representative (Former Employee), Portland, ORJanuary 7, 2013
Minimal supervision for the sales reps which is what I liked the most. HR on the other hand rules the roost and costs them many great employees.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Greenville S.C.June 10, 2012
Pros: peaceful an quiet enviroment.
Cons: nothing
Daily paperwork in the early mornings. Pulling orders, sewing banners and shipping orders. Inventory
Worked with a great group of people. Really enjoyed helping my Customers
Customer Service/Product Support- Tulsa (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJune 4, 2012
Pros: good work hours, off on weekends
Cons: expensive health care, 401k match was not available.
Fast paced workplace. Took apprximately 150 inbound calls per day.