Fellowship Village

Fellowship Village Employer Reviews

Great
Dining Room Attendant (Former Employee), Basking Ridge, NJMarch 20, 2014
Pros: free luch and dinner. gym and bank on site
Cons: long hrs
I can not think of anything bad to say!! Mangers are all very friendly and assist as much as they can. and over all great work experience with great co workers and management
work is work
Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Basking Ridge, NJJune 28, 2013
the people are nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Serving
Sever (Former Employee), Basking Ridge, NJMay 23, 2013
Pros: free lunch, nice co workers, good management
Cons: not enough hours
A typical day at work was i walk in and start to prepare everything i needed for my section for the day. than i would server the people as soon as they sat down id tell them whats on the menu for that day, take their orders, make their food and drink. Server them wait until the left than clear the table and reset it.Than id go in the back and clean my section.
It was a very good job, very flexible schedule...so I can decide every week about my shift.
Certified Nursing Assistant/Home Health Aide (Former Employee), NJDecember 19, 2012
Pros: that the patient trust me a lot, and i stay with her in the room by myself, most of the time.
Cons: sometimes she gets agitated for things that she can't do anymore...and that she is not allowed.
A typical day at work is when I get to the Nursing Home, the other lady leaves then I start my schedule in the morning by giving a shower to the persona I am taking care of, then I dress her, then I get the tray for the breakfast after that I taker her to the bathroom every 15 minutes, then we go for a walk, after that she falls asleep, and I just watch her, when she wakes up, she watches TV, or read, or just talk to me a lot...then it comes lunch time, I take her to the dinning room, I star with her chatting and helping her with the food, sometimes feeding her or just helping with the things she needs. After that I take her back to the room, and we go for a walk again. If there is any activity I take her...I work by myself...I do laundry when she is sleeping....there is another CNA in charge of the room, but my job is private duty, so they just help with the things she needs. The wonderful of this job is that this person takes you as part of the family and she feels so happy when I get there.
Relaxed atmosphere, pleasant enviroment to work in.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Basking Ridge, NJOctober 23, 2012
Pros: free turkey's, christmas bonus and holiday party
Cons: low pay, no room for advancement
Most days are routine with typical am care and activities. I've learned that every person is truley an individual and the work we do matters way more than the average person knows. Management is very easy to work for, they are supportive and helpful. My co-workers know that as long as everyone works together as a team no job or assignment is to big for anyone. In the Healthcare field it is very iimortant that we come to work but we are human and things can come up,so when we work short it can make for a very hard day. I think this is a very rewarding job as far as how we can make such a differance in the comfort and happiness brought to the residents lives. I've been told we do God's work,I'm not so sure about that but we do make the jouney a little easier.