Fellowship Village Employee Reviews in United States

Very Productive, Friendly Environment
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Basking Ridge, NJNovember 14, 2014
*A typical day at work was always routine
*Always learned new information from residents
*Immediate supervisor was always helpful, door always open for any question and training.
*Co-workers were always friendly and accommodating
*Hardest part of the job was leaving
*The most enjoyable part of the job assisting and talking with the residents of the facility
Pros
great environment; half price lunches on premises and pay
Cons
nothing
Serving
Sever (Former Employee) –  Basking Ridge, NJMay 23, 2013
A typical day at work was i walk in and start to prepare everything i needed for my section for the day. than i would server the people as soon as they sat down id tell them whats on the menu for that day, take their orders, make their food and drink. Server them wait until the left than clear the table and reset it.Than id go in the back and clean my section.
Pros
free lunch, nice co workers, good management
Cons
not enough hours
Relaxed atmosphere, pleasant enviroment to work in.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Basking Ridge, NJOctober 23, 2012
Most days are routine with typical am care and activities. I've learned that every person is truley an individual and the work we do matters way more than the average person knows. Management is very easy to work for, they are supportive and helpful. My co-workers know that as long as everyone works together as a team no job or assignment is to big for anyone. In the Healthcare field it is very iimortant that we come to work but we are human and things can come up,so when we work short it can make for a very hard day. I think this is a very rewarding job as far as how we can make such a differance in the comfort and happiness brought to the residents lives. I've been told we do God's work,I'm not so sure about that but we do make the jouney a little easier.
Pros
free turkey's, christmas bonus and holiday party
Cons
low pay, no room for advancement
Great
Dining Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Basking Ridge, NJMarch 20, 2014
I can not think of anything bad to say!! Mangers are all very friendly and assist as much as they can. and over all great work experience with great co workers and management
Pros
free luch and dinner. gym and bank on site
Cons
long hrs
It was a very good job, very flexible schedule...so I can decide every week about my shift.
Certified Nursing Assistant/Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  NJDecember 19, 2012
A typical day at work is when I get to the Nursing Home, the other lady leaves then I start my schedule in the morning by giving a shower to the persona I am taking care of, then I dress her, then I get the tray for the breakfast after that I taker her to the bathroom every 15 minutes, then we go for a walk, after that she falls asleep, and I just watch her, when she wakes up, she watches TV, or read, or just talk to me a lot...then it comes lunch time, I take her to the dinning room, I star with her chatting and helping her with the food, sometimes feeding her or just helping with the things she needs. After that I take her back to the room, and we go for a walk again. If there is any activity I take her...I work by myself...I do laundry when she is sleeping....there is another CNA in charge of the room, but my job is private duty, so they just help with the things she needs. The wonderful of this job is that this person takes you as part of the family and she feels so happy when I get there.
Pros
that the patient trust me a lot, and i stay with her in the room by myself, most of the time.
Cons
sometimes she gets agitated for things that she can't do anymore...and that she is not allowed.

4.8