FELLOWSHIP OF CHRISTIAN ATHLETES Employee Reviews

Met great people
Mentor/Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Charlottesville, VAJuly 16, 2017
It was a wonderful place to meet people who were willing to share their life with each other with no judgement. the atmosphere was amazing something that i have never been around.
Wonderful place to work.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  MississippiJune 18, 2017
This is a very rewarding job. The Fellowship of Christian Athletes provides a great family environment - my husband and children can participate in most all of our events.
Great Place to get to know fellow athletes
Voulenteer work (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVMay 9, 2017
Great aspects and view on overall life as a student athlete of your sport. sharing common goals with someone of your on age as well as in the same shoes as you when it comes to prioritizing goals.
Helped in all aspects of Voluteering
Volunteer Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Stillwater, OKApril 26, 2017
Knowledge of all company and client policies and procedures Ability to manage several employees, multiple tasks and processes simultaneously

Oversee production, safety and quality standards to build strong customer relationships outstanding oral & written communication skills, Direction Drilling, Sales, Bidding, Ruff-Neck Trainer, General Labor, Oil And Gas Service Tech, Nellis Air Force Base,
Great but fundraising is difficult
Area Representative (Former Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CAJanuary 25, 2017
FCA is an incredible place to work. If you can make the finances work it is well worth it but the fundraising is difficult. Lots of fun events and working with high school students is awesome.
Great idea and great ministry. Needs to refine the vision and how they go about reaching it.
AREA REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  MDJanuary 20, 2017
I thing the FCA is a great ministry. The ministry does a good job of reaching many people and exposing people to sports ministry.
Pros
Outreach
Cons
Lack of significant relationships
Biblical athletes
Club Member (Former Employee) –  El Centro, CADecember 21, 2016
The fellowship of christian athletes is a non-profit Christian sports ministry that took place at my high school (Southwest High School). The clubs goal was to help engage the coaches and athletes to grow in our faith and sport. It really made my time in sports easier with God in the picture, it was effective.
Make a difference
Area Director (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNNovember 21, 2016
Great organization to work with. It's vision is to impact the world for Jesus Christ through influence of coaches and athletes. This organization is one that is making a difference in the lives of coaches and athletes on many levels from youth soccer to professional sports.
Social, engaging
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Harrisonburg, VASeptember 28, 2016
It is great getting to know other athletes on a spiritual level. I enjoyed being there to provide anyone with help they needed. It was always fun planning events.
Pros
support, balance
I enjoyed FCA
EVENT COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Normal, ILSeptember 20, 2016
I worked with FCA for about 8 months total starting as an intern then was hired back as an event coordinator for their annual banquet. I really enjoyed my time there and learned a great deal.
Pros
Ministry work that makes a difference
Work
Sioux Falls - Huddle Leader (Current Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDApril 30, 2016
Worked with kids to become better christian athletes. Play with kids during open gym, read a bible passage and reflected off of it, practice sports skill (according to sport theme for that week), lunch, 30 minutes of reading time, and then fun activites
Pros
Time with kids
Cons
get out of hand
Incredible people make the service/volunteering worth it
Production Setup Assistant and Camera Operator (Current Employee) –  Clemson, SCApril 3, 2016
Cannot speak enough to the incredible attitude of my fellow volunteers. Everyone involved is driven and focused on creating an incredible atmosphere once a week for college students to gather and to fellowship.
Very productive and fun workplace
CHARACTER COACH/LIFE COACH (Current Employee) –  Clarksville, TNApril 2, 2016
The most enjoyable part about working here is that I get to make a difference and touch at least one life a day. I was able to control my schedule alot more than other places.
Rewarding work
Leader (Current Employee) –  OhioMarch 15, 2016
FCA is a well known organization that allows workers to gain repor with parents and reach a larger group of kids. Our group focuses on reaching un-churched youth in a small working class town
Committed organization to teaching student athletes how to play for Christ
FCA Leader (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 10, 2015
fca has is an organization that is truly making an impact on all of the campuses around the United states. I cannot wait to see how this organization continues to grow and impact student athletes around the world.
Great Company to work for
Field Associate (Current Employee) –  TNJuly 9, 2015
It's a great company to work for. The work is diligent, but the rewards are great. It is a positive environment with lots of training.
Pros
Schedule is flexible
Cons
Often find yourself working more than 8 hours a day.
Camp Leader (Former Employee) –  La Mirada, CAJuly 3, 2015
THe environment of this place is awesome and getting to help the kids learn more about sports is amazing. The head staff for these camps are amazing and know what they are doing very well.
Pros
everything
Great Place to Work
Area Director (Current Employee) –  Eudora, KSJune 20, 2015
I am so blessed to serve the Fellowship of Christian Athletes in the non-profit Sports Ministry sector. I have learned how to work with many different people and personalities. challenge myself to market, present, and "sell" the ministry in fund raising opportunities. I have loved every second of working for FCA, in leading others, seeing the ministry grow both in Financial Growth as well as Personal Growth. A typical day at work includes working and leading coaches and athletes in leadership roles and techniques.
Ministry-based for coaches and youth athletes
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHJune 9, 2015
Organization is faith-based oriented for coaches and athletes. Need major development in proper training upon employment. Huge gap in diversity within organization for women and different cultures. Communication desires much help as well.
Pros
Sharing God's word to youth athletes
Cons
Too many to list
Organize FCA activities
Coorinator (Former Employee) –  Ada, OKJune 4, 2015
Was a blessing ! Kids were super and the number of kids went up every year. The kids got involved and did most of the work . I just reinforced FCA believes and policies.