Fendi

Fendi Employer Reviews

Great experience
Public Relations Intern (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 18, 2014
The internship program lacked a structure and I did not gain the skill sets I wished to have nor did I get good mentoring .
High-end fashion Industry
Sales Associate/Inventory Manager (Former Employee), Aspen, COAugust 6, 2014
Pros: working the fashion shows
Cons: not meeting sales quota
Typical day at work, would be re-racking clothing, shoe, purse, coats, and misc items and counting daily inventory. Helping high end clientele with purchasing store items and helping them make the right choice for there investment. Maintaining a clean and professional look for the store.
I Learned, a lot about the high end fashion industry, and fashion – more... look for clientele with such needs. money does not buy happiness.
Management was mostly based out of the main New York store, except for our store manager that was Very a very nice, kind, understanding person.
Co-workers where all females from Brazil, who worked just as hard as i did, to maintain the high end reputation of the store and quality of our product. A fun and uplifting group of people.
Hardest part of the job, dealing with rude and snobby clientele while maintaining a smile and positive attitude towards them.
Enjoyable part of the job, would definitely be having to work with a great group of girls and working at the fashion shows. they gave away a lot of extra perks as well, such as gift bags with items from promotions or past season clothing. – less
Energetic
Accounting Intern (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 26, 2013
Entertaining working environment, friendly coworkers, great location
Strong Team Building
Manager (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 26, 2013
Pros: great staff and family like enviroment
Cons: mall hours and no room to grow within the company
Enjoyed building a strong team to reach a common goal in selling beautiful high luxury Italian product and buidling clientele. I have learned that without consistency you could end up losing sales and clients. So with that being said it was our challenge at the Fendi Outlet to continue to grow our business with the inconsistency of the right product – more... at the right times. We had to sell what we had.

A typical day at work for me would be to go in update all the numbers so that the team would know where the store is at and where they are at and where we need to be. Conduct daily meeting with numbers and product knowledge and make sure everyone is smiling and give 100% when customer servicing. – less