Fendi

Fendi Employer Reviews

Strong Team Building
Manager (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 26, 2013
Pros: great staff and family like enviroment
Cons: mall hours and no room to grow within the company
Enjoyed building a strong team to reach a common goal in selling beautiful high luxury Italian product and buidling clientele. I have learned that without consistency you could end up losing sales and clients. So with that being said it was our challenge at the Fendi Outlet to continue to grow our business with the inconsistency of the right product – more... at the right times. We had to sell what we had.

A typical day at work for me would be to go in update all the numbers so that the team would know where the store is at and where they are at and where we need to be. Conduct daily meeting with numbers and product knowledge and make sure everyone is smiling and give 100% when customer servicing. – less
Productive and Fun
Manager (Current Employee), DubaiNovember 26, 2013
An amazing place to work. Great environment, great people! Motivated by an equal balance of head and heart. An organization steeped with Love and respect for individuals.
Fendi work structure
Sales Advisor (Current Employee), BicesterNovember 9, 2012
Pros: amazing discounts, beautiful products
Cons: no weekends off
A typical day at Fendi is quite relaxed during the weekdays and during the weekend it can be very busy. Fendi being at Bicester Village we get a lot of tourists from across the world e.g. Japan, China, Russia, Africa, Dubai, Kuwait just to name a few.

The hardest part of the job is serving three to four people at once that that are demanding could – more... be a job, but I am used to it being in retail for seven years.
Overall Fendi, Bicester Village is a great place to work. – less
ottima esperienza
commessa (Former Employee), Firenze, TOSFebruary 11, 2014
bellissima azienda, pagamenti puntuali e ottimo team. sei mesi fantastici dove ho imparato questo lavoro e che mi hanno fatto amare questo mondo
FENDI
Junior Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee), Roma, LAZDecember 20, 2013
- Sempre molto frenetica ed impegnativa, ogni giornata ha però qualcosa di nuovo ed eccitante
- I ritmi di una multinazionale, lavoro di squadra e obiettivi sempre altissimi
- Sempre in evoluzione, sulla falsa riga della holding francese di cui fa parte (LVMH)
- Le grandi responsabilità e le dead lines serrate
- E' un lavoro dinamico, creativo e di – more... team. Si lavora in store con il prodotto e allo stesso tempo in HQ – less
agréable activité
Animatrice ( week end) (Former Employee), thionvilleApril 24, 2013
Pros: ticket restaurant
Cons: intérimaire
très belle. maison de luxe. dirigé par Karl Lagerfeld . Mon rôle était de représenter l'image de marque, de promouvoir la marque, de réaliser le chiffre, et de garder un bon relationnelle avec l'équipe en magasin.
Ambiente de trabajo tranquilo y relajado ya que sus productos son muy costosos, pero que exigio una alta capacidad de eficiencia en la venta.
VENDEDORA (Former Employee), Av Rodriguez Peña y Posadas.March 27, 2013
Pros: ambiente agradable y y en contacto permanente con extranjeros.
Cons: demasiada carga horaria ya que se trabajaba tamb. domingos y feriados.
Empresa que exigia muy buena presencia y una alta capacitación en el personal activo. Para mí fue de invalculable valor haber pertenecido a esta empresa.