Fennemore Craig Employee Reviews in United States

Not a stable environment! If you want to sit on your butt all day this job is for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Law Office Assistant / Secretary (Former Employee) –  Fennemore Craig DenverFebruary 16, 2016
Fennemore Craig is an alright company but with alot issues. Training was not efficient. Had to train myself when it came to scanning,Fedex and UPS online, binding and filing. My coworkers were alright to work with. But then you had those that didnt like you just for no reason. The hardest part of the job was learning what the paralegals, lawyers, attorneys wanted done. Some didnt know how to communicate. The most enjoyable would be helping lawyers, paralegals and attorneys with binding their documents and helping out with E-filing and getting the job done with no problem.
Pros
Opportunity for growth
Cons
Lack of management, job culture, job security, etc
Excellent training and great opportunities to gain strong practical skills.
Law Clerk (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 22, 2012
A typical day at Fennemore Craig involves meeting the client's legal and professional needs by performing appropriate and adequate legal research and using that knowledge to best represent the client's needs and goals.

As a law clerk for Fennemore Craig I learned the value of being detail oriented and exploring all appropriate avenues to meet the client's needs and then effectively communicating the various legal options to the client so that he/she may choose which approach best fits their agenda.

The management team at Fennemore Craig is a joy to work for and with. They treat each employee as a valued member of the firm and make sure that each employee and/or lawyer has adequate training with a reliable mentor upon whom they can rely.

My co-workers have been a joy to work with as they have been helpful in exposing me to a variety of law practices.

The hardest part of the job is trying to find the appropriate and adequate information for the client in an efficient period of time.

The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting if not exceeding the client's expectations.
Pros
excellent benefits, regular continuing legal education meetings, great facility, strong presence in the southwest legal community
Helpdesk (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 6, 2012
I love working here. It is good for someone looking to get into IT. I feel experienced in my field and therefore want to upgrade. It has a challenging network and is a great place to work.
Pros
free food and great learning experience
Cons
no room for growth
Very Professional
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 23, 2012
• Responsible for processing manual check request and check voiding
• Review and edit attorney prebills
• Review and batch documents for scanning
• Responsible for opening and distributing mail and other clerical duties
productive very organized
Closed Filing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 8, 2013
learned something new everyday, felt that I was helping out and making a difference

4.2