Fennemore Craig

Fennemore Craig Employee Reviews

Very Professional
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZOctober 23, 2012
• Responsible for processing manual check request and check voiding
• Review and edit attorney prebills
• Review and batch documents for scanning
• Responsible for opening and distributing mail and other clerical duties
Excellent training and great opportunities to gain strong practical skills.
Law Clerk (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZOctober 22, 2012
Pros: excellent benefits, regular continuing legal education meetings, great facility, strong presence in the southwest legal community
Cons: long hours
A typical day at Fennemore Craig involves meeting the client's legal and professional needs by performing appropriate and adequate legal research and using that knowledge to best represent the client's needs and goals.

As a law clerk for Fennemore Craig I learned the value of being detail oriented and exploring all appropriate avenues to meet the client's needs and then effectively communicating the various legal options to the client so that he/she may choose which approach best fits their agenda.

The management team at Fennemore Craig is a joy to work for and with. They treat each employee as a valued member of the firm and make sure that each employee and/or lawyer has adequate training with a reliable mentor upon whom they can rely.

My co-workers have been a joy to work with as they have been helpful in exposing me to a variety of law practices.

The hardest part of the job is trying to find the appropriate and adequate information for the client in an efficient period of time.

The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting if not exceeding the client's expectations.
Helpdesk (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 6, 2012
Pros: free food and great learning experience
Cons: no room for growth
I love working here. It is good for someone looking to get into IT. I feel experienced in my field and therefore want to upgrade. It has a challenging network and is a great place to work.

About Fennemore Craig

Fennemore Craig is a full service law firm with over 150 attorneys. Founded over a century ago, Fennemore Craig is one of the – Read more

Fennemore Craig Salaries