FENUXE MAGAZINE IS LOOKING FOR SOLUTIONS CONSULTANTS
FENUXE (Fee-nicks) is Atlanta’s LGBT lifestyle magazine and information outlet. Established in early 2010, Fenuxe continues to grow and expand due to the relevant content that reflects the trends and lifestyles of Atlanta readers. We are a one-stop resource for gays and lesbians looking for information about news, travel, events, fashion, entertainment, the arts, product reviews, restaurants, services, and gay-friendly businesses. We publish on a bi-weekly basis and hold 3 major events per year.
We are seeking Solutions Consultants to help grow our team. Solutions Consultants are responsible for prospecting for new business advertising for our print product as well as our website. The candidates we seek are hard workers, can work independently, and can represent the Fenuxe name within the community.
- Generate new business through cold calling and following up on leads assigned
- Present, negotiate and close sales promotions and sales opportunities to new and/or existing clients
- Provide outstanding service to new and existing clients
- Present and sell event promotions to correlate with client advertising plans
- Responsible for collections and agings of clients
- Involvement in key community organizations (might involve occasional evenings, weekend night)
- A minimum of 2 years sales experience (preferably in advertising)
- Experience generating clients through cold calling
- Reliable Transportation
Fenuxe offers Base Salary, commission, health and dental insurance.
Please send cover letter stating why you want to work for Fenuxe along with your resume to Jeff [at] fenuxe.com