Fenwick & West LLP Employee Reviews in United States

Productive and Fun Place to work!
FLOOR COORDINATOR / LEGAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAFebruary 18, 2015
At Fenwick, you work hard and play hard. Employees at Fenwick are appreciated, compensated well and given recognition for their hard and outstanding contribution to the firm.
Pros
everyone from the managing partners to the janitors are equally important, you are a part of a family working for the success of the firm.
Cons
not all employees want to carry out the motto of the firm, "everyone is important regardless to the job title!"
Fenwick is great place to work
SCCM/Desktop Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CAFebruary 3, 2015
I love working at this place because of the culture. Our CIO is the best CIO I have ever worked for. Since the firm is small, you will get to know everyone.
Pros
good team
Cons
work a lot
Productive work place
Corporate Legal Secretary (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CADecember 4, 2013
My days at Fenwick & West consisted of working with many clients and providing the best work product I could to the Partner and Associates I worked with. I worked with a Partner who taught me very great skills in proof reading and work management. I thoroughly enjoyed my co-workers at Fenwick & West. They were warm, caring and professional.

The hardest part of my job was really nothing. It was a great job and I felt my work product was very good.

Again the most enjoyable part of my day was client contact. I always enjoyed the clients I worked with and they often times told the Partner and Associates that I supported how responsive I was/am.
Pros
great benefits; fun gatherings

4.8