Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.

Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. Employer Reviews

Wouldn't recommend.
Martin Luther King Jr (Former Employee), Waterloo, IANovember 21, 2014
Would not work with me on improving my production numbers. Feel like I was weeded out. They have a high turn over rate.
Opportunities to travel and meet new people
Senior Buyer (Former Employee), Pomona, CANovember 19, 2014
Pros: chance to travel
Cons: heathcare
Working at Ferguson was challenging and eventful. Everyday was a day to learn something new. Although busy, the co-workers were pleasant and willful. The hardest thing about the job was keeping in front of the customer changes. The most enjoyable part is the stellar management.
Great place to work with plenty of opportunities
Warehouse Clerk (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCNovember 16, 2014
Pros: good benefits and opportunities
Cons: compensation isn't completely up to par for all associates
Ferguson is a great company with good benefits and they are always willing to help their associates grow within the company. They love to promote within whenever possible.
Should be Voted Best Companies to Work for 2014 US :)
Paralegal (Current Employee), Plano, TXNovember 13, 2014
At Ferguson, Braswell & Fraser, PC, all of their clients, attorneys and staff are important to them. They strive to create personal relationships that last beyond the legal work. They look out for the best interests of clients, attorneys and staff.

I have found a support system within Ferguson, Braswell & Fraser, PC. To management and each and every – more... co-worker, I learned what it's like to call them family. The hardest part of the job was leaving, not once but twice, because I was recruited by other organizations. However, I enjoyed every second of my time spent there. I'm ready to purse more challenging opportunities, with competitive salary and benefits. – less
Fun and Fast paced work enviroment
Floor Sales/Customer Service (Former Employee), Newton, MANovember 12, 2014
My day would start with delivery bathroom fixtures to plumbers on location. It would also include restocking shelves and helping customers. The hardest part of my job was lifting the Cask Iron tubs. the most enjoybale part of this job was the people I worked with.
Great Work Environment and Company
Inside Sales Associate (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PANovember 7, 2014
Pros: reps give free food all the time!
Cons: saturday work hours
The company offers a great learning and growing environment. There is a great deal of opportunity and growth with hard work and determination.
Small customer friendly plumbing wholesaler
Distribution Center Manager (Current Employee), St. Louis, MONovember 5, 2014
Pros: small company
Cons: small company
Small customer friendly plumbing wholesaler that became nonprofitable due to small size.
Billing and Shared Accounting Center
ASST. GENERAL LEDGER SUPERVISOR (Former Employee), Newport News, VANovember 2, 2014
Pros: chances for advancement inside the company
Cons: not many
Excellent work place, friendly coworkers, clean and nice office space, management was supportive and helpful
geat work place
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Lakewood, NJOctober 30, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: no health care
load trucks make delivery insect truck unload trucks put stock away all about vegetables management was good co-worker was ok hard workers hardest part was 3am start time best part of the job was weekends off
It is a great working environment with professional like-minded people.
IT Instructional Designer (Current Employee), Newport News, VAOctober 28, 2014
Pros: training, advancement, food, wellness programs
Cons: communication
I feel blessed to have the opportunity to work at Ferguson Enterprises. I have learned so much about working in a corporate environment and finding my niche in developing e-learning courses. I have networked with so many amazing people. A typical day at work would be working from a list of topics to create courses from. I then do a front end analysis – more... and go over documentation provided from the subject matter experts. I write scripts, draw out sketches, create and gather images depending on the goal of the course. I develop the course using Articulate Storyline 2. After the course is developed, I meet with managers to get approval to test the course in the environment where it will be placed for end users to have access to it.
The most enjoyable part of my job is creating interactive content for training purposes for the IT department. I learned how to ask the right questions and how to present information meeting. The hardest part about my job is not having access to all documentation and scheduling meetings with subject matter experts which makes it challenging to keep up with deadlines. – less
Great Warehouse and company to work for.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Austin, TXOctober 23, 2014
A day of work consisted on loading and unloading shipments, trucks and the warehouse. Making weekly orders.
Liked being a forklift driver and customer service associate.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Tucson, ArizonaOctober 20, 2014
Pros: worked outside and served customers when asked.
Cons: got laid off due to lack of work.
I drove a forklift most of my work day and assisted customers.
Great Company
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee), Ventura, CAOctober 17, 2014
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist
Performed office duties and answered multi-line phone, filing, billing/invoicing, audited files to insure proper completion, counted & reconciled daily cash sales, prepared bank deposits, greeted and served customers, and directed them to the correct departments.
Best learning experience.
Journeyman II card, certified (Former Employee), wilmington ncOctober 15, 2014
Pros: the best job
Worked construction, learning to build homes and all types of areas such as: sheet rock, vinyl, trim, roofing, etc... The management being family was a plus. Was my best job experience!
pay not equal to work
Pricing Coordinator (Former Employee), Radford, VAOctober 11, 2014
Women are not paid equally like men are. I spent several years working for them and then had 2 men come in doing same position and no experience that made more than me.
Great Company !!!!!
Business Development/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Temple, TXSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: meeting lots of great people, good pay
Cons: not any real cons i can think of....
Great training for new hires.

Company pushes you to succeed and gives you all the necessary tools to do so.
Most enjoyable part of job was working with employees
HR (Former Employee), Newport News, VASeptember 22, 2014
Learned that jobs that are classified as non exempt really need to be exempt with the amount of hours that are needed to complete job
Loved this company just no growth potential
Procurement Representative (Former Employee), Newport News,VASeptember 15, 2014
This company was amazing to work for just not a lot of room for growth.
Efficient business with family-type atmosphere
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Wilmington, NCSeptember 14, 2014
Pros: meeting friendly people and seeing construction in action
Cons: carrying 200 pound cast-iron tubs through 30 feet of sand with a dolly
Get delivery orders, load materials onto truck accordingly, deliver goods to customers on construction sites or homes, return and repeat

I learned my way around Southeast NC, how to increase my productivity without injury, increased customer relation techniques

management that teated employees like family

Very good and productive co-workers

Learning – more... where all of the backroads and routes were

Helping others to complete their jobs – less
Very productive and fun
Warehouse worker (Former Employee), MiamiSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: really good environment
Cons: the salary
This was a good place to work because of the manager, this was a really team work that everything work really good plus the manager make this job really entertaining and fun for everyone the job was always done on time without any problem and everyone was happy to do it....

1 2 3 4 5

About Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.

Ferguson is a diverse wholesale distributor with operations spanning multiple business groups. The company is ranked by trade – Read more

Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. Photos