Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.

Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. Employer Reviews

In the begining it was like working with family. Great !
Various Postions (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 28, 2015
Your typical day was fun, you were always busy, everyone helped everyone, one day a new GM took over and things changed.
Aweful
Warehouse Labor (Former Employee), Waterloo, IAJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: pay
Cons: high turnover, call ins, no positive feedback, always negative, etc
Big business is big business. You are too easy to be an expendable. Extremely high turn over, call ins
It is the opposite of what they teach you in training class. Not a good place to make a career.
GREAT COMPANY
Quotations Coordinator II (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCJanuary 22, 2015
Manage the flow of information and prioritization of formal Request for Quotations (RFQs) of commercial plumbing components for potential new construction and revitalization projects located in the Eastern Standard/Daylight Time (EST/EDT) zone of the United States.
Hight School job
Order Picker Operator (Current Employee), Waterloo, IAJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: house
Cons: alot of call ins
Good job when going to high school. Work what you want, make your own hours.
Basic
Yard Sales (Former Employee), Nampa, IDJanuary 10, 2015
Basic company to work for.................................................................................
Not a place for growth
Asst. Warehouse Manger (Former Employee), McKinney, TXJanuary 7, 2015
IF your not coming from the college of companies choice It is hard to move up in the company. Any person outside the company has a harder time trying to get on or advance in the field. The over all of the company it's just a place to earn a check instill you find a position with more growth.
fun place to work
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Chantilly, VAJanuary 1, 2015
great place to stay with. I am moving to Orlando and would love to stay with ferguson.
My typical work day at Ferguson includes:
Operations Manager/ Counter Sales (Current Employee), Lutz, FLDecember 29, 2014
Pros: great pay, pto, benefits and insurance
Cons: commute
My day starts @ 6:30 a.m. and ends @ 5:00 p.m. A typical day includes fielding many phone calls from plumbers contractors and homeowners as well as front line service to all of the above because I am one of 2 counter sales contacts at our branch. My job includes the sales of plumbing supplies, repair parts, fixtures, faucets etc. to all of the above as well as upsell at any given opportunity. It is a numbers driven business and we are constantly pushed to keep our sales up and gross profit at a maximum. We also ship, receive and stock our own store which can be challenging at times because it is only a 3 person operation. The most rewarding part of my position is being able to help a plumber, homeowner solve their problem and know that they are satisfied and will return as a repeat customer. The most challenging part of my position is having so many responsibilities with a skeleton crew can get overwhelming at times, however days do go by fast with everything that transpires on any given day.
great people and great opportunities to advance
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Lenexa, KSDecember 16, 2014
Pros: general mgr listened to me and went with my ideas many times
Cons: long hours.
I enjoyed my time at Ferguson but left to start a business. I began at 7am and worked to 6pm. The hardest part of the job was followup. I averaged 160 emails a day and working with Regional, Corporate and local associates was a challenge getting back to them in timely manner. I was considered the problem solver and when people couldn't figure out a process or procedure I was the go to guy.
Awesome Company
Showroom Sales/Administrator (Current Employee), Austin TXDecember 8, 2014
Pros: grand hours
Cons: very demanding work load at times
Innovative and flexible
Always striving to server the customer with modern tools for the associates and the customers
Fun Environment to work in with great one on one interaction with customers
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PADecember 5, 2014
Typical day involved stocking products, cleanliness of store, and helping customers with orders.
Wouldn't recommend.
Martin Luther King Jr (Former Employee), Waterloo, IANovember 21, 2014
Would not work with me on improving my production numbers. Feel like I was weeded out. They have a high turn over rate.
Opportunities to travel and meet new people
Senior Buyer (Former Employee), Pomona, CANovember 19, 2014
Pros: chance to travel
Cons: heathcare
Working at Ferguson was challenging and eventful. Everyday was a day to learn something new. Although busy, the co-workers were pleasant and willful. The hardest thing about the job was keeping in front of the customer changes. The most enjoyable part is the stellar management.
Great place to work with plenty of opportunities
Warehouse Clerk (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCNovember 16, 2014
Pros: good benefits and opportunities
Cons: compensation isn't completely up to par for all associates
Ferguson is a great company with good benefits and they are always willing to help their associates grow within the company. They love to promote within whenever possible.
Should be Voted Best Companies to Work for 2014 US :)
Paralegal (Current Employee), Plano, TXNovember 13, 2014
At Ferguson, Braswell & Fraser, PC, all of their clients, attorneys and staff are important to them. They strive to create personal relationships that last beyond the legal work. They look out for the best interests of clients, attorneys and staff.

I have found a support system within Ferguson, Braswell & Fraser, PC. To management and each and every co-worker, I learned what it's like to call them family. The hardest part of the job was leaving, not once but twice, because I was recruited by other organizations. However, I enjoyed every second of my time spent there. I'm ready to purse more challenging opportunities, with competitive salary and benefits.
Fun and Fast paced work enviroment
Floor Sales/Customer Service (Former Employee), Newton, MANovember 12, 2014
My day would start with delivery bathroom fixtures to plumbers on location. It would also include restocking shelves and helping customers. The hardest part of my job was lifting the Cask Iron tubs. the most enjoybale part of this job was the people I worked with.
Great Work Environment and Company
Inside Sales Associate (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PANovember 7, 2014
Pros: reps give free food all the time!
Cons: saturday work hours
The company offers a great learning and growing environment. There is a great deal of opportunity and growth with hard work and determination.
Small customer friendly plumbing wholesaler
Distribution Center Manager (Current Employee), St. Louis, MONovember 5, 2014
Pros: small company
Cons: small company
Small customer friendly plumbing wholesaler that became nonprofitable due to small size.
Billing and Shared Accounting Center
ASST. GENERAL LEDGER SUPERVISOR (Former Employee), Newport News, VANovember 2, 2014
Pros: chances for advancement inside the company
Cons: not many
Excellent work place, friendly coworkers, clean and nice office space, management was supportive and helpful
geat work place
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Lakewood, NJOctober 30, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: no health care
load trucks make delivery insect truck unload trucks put stock away all about vegetables management was good co-worker was ok hard workers hardest part was 3am start time best part of the job was weekends off

1 2 3 4 5

About Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.

Ferguson is a diverse wholesale distributor with operations spanning multiple business groups. The company is ranked by trade – Read more

Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. Photos