Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.

Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. Employee Reviews

Wonderful place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJune 2, 2015
Awesome people, great company, the staff and bosses are amazing, the customers are always fun. Just an overall wonderful place to work.
Drive buses
Bus Driver (Former Employee), Florissant, MOJune 2, 2015
No benefits and not enough hours.
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.
Good Company, must be willing to relocate
NSC Sales Management Trainee (Current Employee), Newport News, VAMay 30, 2015
Good Company, good people, must be willing to relocate to be successful in the company. A lot of young people, especially at the Sales Center.
Daily
Receptionist/Customer Service Coordinator (Former Employee), Pinellas Park, FLMay 28, 2015
Pros: compensation, full time, health insurance, 401K, PTO
Cons: high stress
Very busy high volume of customer walk-ins, phone calls and appointments, along with many diverse administrative tasks. I did learn more computer applications such as CRM Outlook, Trilogy, and Word applications. My co-workers were great and I worked hard at creating a positive atmosphere for all co-workers that came by or I worked close to along with all the customers I came in contact with. The most challenging part of my job was completing tasks while handling the intake of calls and customers. The most enjoyable part of my job was feeling a sense of security and acquiring a repetitive sense of flow. I love longevity on a job and feeling like part of a family.
Perfect for single individuals looking for social network within the company
Sales (Former Employee), Euless, TXMay 25, 2015
Pros: Co-workers make the environment fun
Cons: Management & falls short when considering young families
The company encourages growth and leadership, but misses the importance of work/home balance. The typical work day is at least ten hours and depending on the position it can be in or out of the office. The staff is seasoned. Overall a good company to work for if you have the right manager, but their policies change so people frequently move around.
no compassion for the fellow worker
associate (Former Employee), new jerseyMay 15, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: many
mismanaged,,,flip flop decision ....managers do not conduct themselves as managers...filthy language is spoken to the warehouse workers..push worker over 12 hrs work in where they are to tired to drive a truck or any machinery and have had many serious accidents...co-workers in the office are facebook,,talking on cell phones..eating in office making a mess..in summary stealing company time..and putting all the work on the new hired...a lot of diversity..the jersey city branch was awful...the secaucus is gonna be worst....their delivers are non-productive...customers are not getting their deliveries on time or the right products or products missing pieces
Warehouse
Warehouse Receiver (Former Employee), Augusta, GAMay 12, 2015
Pros: Free Lunches
Great employees,and bosses,the hardest part is not not doing a good enough job for myself.I Learned shipping & receiving.the enjoyable part of the day is getting the the job done,and your customers are taking care of and satiafied.
Fast paced,challenging job
Ship dock Loader (Current Employee), Front Royal, VAMay 5, 2015
Pros: Cookout once a month.
Cons: breaks are short and hurried.
Hard work but a casual place. Management are demanding but cool people to work for. The pay is ok but the best part sbout this job are the benefits.
Great place to work that offers career opportunities throughout the company
AP Manager of Financial Disbursements (Current Employee), Newport News, VAMay 4, 2015
Pros: Free education
Cons: Sometimes the long hours
The complany I currently work for has allowed me to advance my career from an Accounts Payable clerk to upper Management. Throughout my tenure I have learned many aspects of the company that relates to Finance. I have always been encouraged to think outside the box and not to hesitate in taking risks in creating processes for efficiency gains and new infrastructures for the betterment of the company.
The hardest part of the job is the beginning stages of a new department by ensuring that the team is meeting all the required standards throughout the transitional period.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the mentoring of new associates and helping them to succeed.
Amazing place to visit
Showroom Coordinator (Former Employee), tampa, flMay 1, 2015
Pros: Exceptional management
My experience with Ferguson was awesome to say the least. It was an absolute priveledge to have the opportunity to work there, I would come in the morning and get the showroom ready for customers, there was always fresh baked cookies for the customers to enjoy ( compliments of me ) and the staff there was always helpful and curtious. The management was exceptional to say the least, unwhenever I had a question or problem they were never more than a phone call away! Ferguson was truly a great company to work for.
safety
CDL Driver (Former Employee), SCApril 30, 2015
Pros: steady work
Cons: no comment
every co-worker's your boss
to may work hazards
driver's are the lowest on totem pole
drivers are treated like they're idiot
Negative work environment, lack of team building
Order Picker (Current Employee), Waterloo, IAApril 28, 2015
Pros: discounts on shoes, discounts on gym memberships
Cons: short breaks, mandatory overtime, negative employees
In my time working for Ferguson I've noticed that the team element doesnt seem to exist beyond the different shifts. Im sure that the managers and supervisors make it work in the end. But as for the pickers and general laborers on the floor it seems to be almost completely separated. No job is perfect, and the team element seems to be a common challenge. This can make for a negative work environment. Which can in turn effect performance, and general attitude about the job. Overall Ferguson is a good employer, with good benefits.
Corporate Entrenchment
Account Manager (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 27, 2015
They promise you the world give you a raise and take it back all in the same year. They lay of hourly workers and give the higher ups raises. Unless you are friends with the upper management before you start you will be stuck in your role.
Not the best company to work for as a warehouse associate
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), FLApril 25, 2015
Pros: Its a big company
Cons: not much upward movement no motivation to its employes
Its a good company to work for if you want to in the warehouse. Coworkers would not do there part to make the job easier lots of favoritism by supervisors.....
Numbers oriented.
Showroom Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXApril 22, 2015
Numbers oriented. Not really a great culture if an employee desires to explore career opportunities within the company.
Ferguson
CREDIT MANAGER I (Current Employee), houston, txApril 21, 2015
Great company, great people benefits are great. You can learn a lot from other associates. Lots of room for opportunity if you are willing to work for it.
Ferguson provided a fun, family like environment to make it an enjoyable place to work.
Delivery Driver & Warehouse Manager - Supervisor (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLApril 20, 2015
Pre-load of plumbing supplies, i.e., bathroom fixtures, tubs, piping, etc. for delivery to commercial and residential customers.
summer job
Temp (Former Employee), Portland, ORApril 19, 2015
my mother works here. I did temp work while transition from school to work- performed filing and data entry and 10 key. worked 8 hours. was an ok job
Productive work environment with exccellent safety standards
Order Picker (Former Employee), Richland,WAApril 17, 2015
Pros: Many benefits
Cons: Short breaks
Days would start off with work associates gathering for group meeting and stretches. Then proceed to start forklift machines that we are assigned to. Work was shown through productivity so associates were always well prepared for the day. Management was friendly and very safety oriented which made me feel comfortable. Hardest part of the job was having heavy ticket items to lift, but with proper lifting techniques and use of equipment those tickets would by in a breeze. Most enjoyable aspect of the job was the inviting energy everyone had everyday, all associates were friendly.
Great experience at original store, transferred to a bad one
Supervisor (Former Employee), Augusta, GAApril 8, 2015
Fair compensation, great benefits, good coworkers, flexable management, great sales team. I had a great experience at the original store I worked at, environment at the store I transferred to was not so good.

1 2 3 4 5

About Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.

Ferguson is a diverse wholesale distributor with operations spanning multiple business groups. The company is ranked by trade – Read more

Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. Salaries