Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. Employee Reviews

Stressful at times
Auditor (Former Employee) –  Fulton, MS 38843June 22, 2017
Depending on your job, depends on the level of stress. I worked at almost every position for this company. There is a lot of favoritism within this company.
Great starter career
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 22, 2017
Company when I was hired was all about getting college graduates and molding them into a Ferguson employees through a very structured training program. Very market driven and fun place to work that takes care of associates.
n/a
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COJune 20, 2017
Ferguson was my 1st job out of college. The people at Ferguson made me feel right at home. It was a fun job but at the same time challenging. I loved alot about myself with this job.
Good company to work for
Credit Manager (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJune 15, 2017
Good company to work for. Believes in helping their associates and their families. Hours are good, co-workers are great and generally easy to get along with. There are always good days, and always some not so good days, just have to learn to take the good with the bad.
Great people to work with managment needs work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJune 13, 2017
Supervisor need additional training on how to properly converse with other adults. My co workers were great and fun to work with. Close knit enviroment.
benefits
Cons
poor managment
stressful
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Euless, TXJune 12, 2017
In your department we didn't have anyone go to talk to about anything and when you did go to your supervisor all he would do ok and i will look in to it. Never happen..
Pros
Cons
When you use there insurance and go over 500 they fine away to get rid of you.
Great discounts
Product specialist (Current Employee) –  Lubbock, TXJune 9, 2017
Great employee discounts and monthly luncheons , great training resources , national company great people in my group paid vacations holidays, medical , dental
Pros
Employee dicounts
fghfghf
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 8, 2017
i hated the management at ferguson. they did not treat anyone fair. they give a you a certian job to do and then take it away from you in a blink of an eye.
Testosterone Based Culture
Delivery Driver/Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NEJune 7, 2017
Boss is not very good. Warehouse manager is a great guy to work for though. It is a very man oriented job in the warehouse obviously. Language is bad, but to be expected.
Productive place at fast pace.
Yard Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Euless, TXJune 6, 2017
Nice career job with great location to drive to and from work. Friendly environment other than the fact that most employees aren't trained to be team oriented.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Not enough trained employees.
Great Place to work
Web Developer III (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAJune 5, 2017
I enjoyed working with Ferguson for 11 Years, they have a great corporate structure and a true passion for what they do and care greatly about the people they server.
Success is a toss up
Transportation Analyst (Current Employee) –  VirginiaJune 5, 2017
Your success with this company is based on manager's discretion. Manager's are not reviewed on ethical practices, competency, or methodology. Resulting in a lot of key decisions based on feelings, misconception, and opinion.

Knowing what I know now. I would not have chosen to work here, and would have accepted other offers over the years.
Boring and very corporate
Pricing Analyst (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 4, 2017
Having been with Ferguson for a few years now, I honestly believe this is the sort of company people should work for only when they're ready to "settle" for the long term. You're not going to change the world working here, nor are you going to get very far in life. It is a very safe and boring work environment, if that's the sort of thing you're looking for.
Pros
Lots of down time
Cons
Incredibly boring for the regular person with advacnced thoughts
I love working at Ferguson just not enough hours
Showroom Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fargo, NDJune 1, 2017
I like Ferguson, I love helping out customers to pick out the plumbing or lighting that they need, I love greeting every person who walks through the door and making sure they leave satisfied.
Pros
I get great satisfaction helping out customers reach their goals.
Cons
Not enough hours and not enough consultants to help put the customers.
Horrible Management and Low Pay!
CDL Driver (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAJune 1, 2017
The Branch Manager is a Narcissistic Crybaby who treats his employees like kids!! They have a good old boys system. You work your tail off and, The manager takes credit for everything!! The manager has serious anger problems!
Pros
Monday thru Friday jon
Cons
Pay, Care for Employees
Cut-throat business
Project Management Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAMay 31, 2017
While the job was hard it was great and I learned a lot in the environment. Advancement was possible and I found that I was often exposed to many different people who were successful. Working at Ferguson was a great career move but it was difficult with their work/life balance as they are work first often at the expense of your family.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Cut-throat company
great place to work
Warehouse Manager/Counter Sales (Former Employee) –  Oaks, PAMay 31, 2017
I was the hvac warehouse great place and people and management made coming work fun sold havc parts and equipment to all commercial customers fill customers needs that were placed
Pros
good place to work with good people
Cons
no cons
very good place to work
Order puller (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 31, 2017
this job was a very good one.it has a good environment was stable the assignment was just not long enough that's how it goes. I love to work there again if I can make that happen
Perfect Balance
Senior Customer Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Hampton, VAMay 30, 2017
Ferguson provides a great culture and work environment. They reward their employees and encourage collaboration. Ferguson is a company that prides itself on providing World Class customer service by empowering their associates and providing them with the tools to exceed customer expectations.
Pros
Work Environment, Business Culture, Associate Development
Poor Leadership and nothing but a grind.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Sharonville, OHMay 30, 2017
This is a very demanding company to work for. The leadership is very poor and they do not care about your career development. Unless you put in 50-60 hours of work a week you will not make a decent living. Corporate claims to care about your family time but they do not create an environment that allows you to spend time with them. Very very dysfunctional company and the only way to advance is by threatening to go to a competitor.
Pros
Nice benefits and decent pay.
Cons
poor leadership, no support, very poor work/personal life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. Reviews by Location