Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.

Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. Employer Reviews

Efficient business with family-type atmosphere
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Wilmington, NCSeptember 14, 2014
Pros: meeting friendly people and seeing construction in action
Cons: carrying 200 pound cast-iron tubs through 30 feet of sand with a dolly
Get delivery orders, load materials onto truck accordingly, deliver goods to customers on construction sites or homes, return and repeat

I learned my way around Southeast NC, how to increase my productivity without injury, increased customer relation techniques

management that teated employees like family

Very good and productive co-workers

Learning – more... where all of the backroads and routes were

Helping others to complete their jobs – less
Very productive and fun
Warehouse worker (Former Employee), MiamiSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: really good environment
Cons: the salary
This was a good place to work because of the manager, this was a really team work that everything work really good plus the manager make this job really entertaining and fun for everyone the job was always done on time without any problem and everyone was happy to do it....
Strong training program which gave you all the knowledge needed.
Project Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 11, 2014
Very hectic workplace full of customers, salesmen, and managers. Never a dull moment in the office.
productive and hard work
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee), Addison, ILAugust 29, 2014
Pros: pay and benefits
Cons: operations manager
Poor managers and too much complaining from operations manager and drivers. Also gave me experience in a warehouse.
A Company to grow with
Customer Serivice (Current Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 27, 2014
Pros: excellent managment team
Cons: n/a
A company that you can start from the ground and grow with. A company that understand your plans of moving forward with the company weather in management or operations
ss
Production Control Coordinator (Former Employee), Greenwood, MSAugust 24, 2014
Ferguson was a great place to work. There were a lot of interesting
people that were brought in from all over the world to help make us number one .
Accounting dept
Accounts Payable Associate, Accounting (Former Employee), Portland, ORAugust 24, 2014
The accounting center was closed in Portland, OR and moved its functions to Maryland.
terrible place to work
Pallet Jack Operator (Former Employee), Front Royal, VAAugust 23, 2014
Pros: pay, insurance
Cons: management
the job is ok, but the management is terrible, they have their favorites and don't treat everyone equal, after you work their for a long time and your making good money, they find a way to get rid of you. I would not recommend working here.
Great Associates, New duties given are never ending
Assistant Operations Manager (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHAugust 21, 2014
Do more with less. Fun atmosphere with friendly associates but management seems disconnected in regards to what is needed to complete tasks. Expenses are top priority.
Place to start out at but not stay at
Office Administrator/HR Assistant (Current Employee), Stockton, CAAugust 20, 2014
Pros: monthly bbq for associates, holiday parties.
Cons: bad managment
This place is a great place to get your foot in the door. But I would not suggest looking at this as a place to continue to advance your career. Management is one sided, there is no open door policy even if they tell you there is. I would say learn what you can and get a great time in so you can see another position
Solid Company
Distribution Center Shipping Manager (Former Employee), Salt lakeAugust 11, 2014
Pros: big company
Cons: leadership
Ok place to work. Leadership was not up to par. Not open to new ideas.
Customer Relations
Counter/Inside Sales (Current Employee), Spokane, WAJuly 31, 2014
I provided my customers with great service all the way from receiving, shipping and even as far as delivering product. I had great co-workers that made our environment an enjoyable place to be.
Great Business
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Newport News, VAJuly 28, 2014
Great company to work for. I would refer anyone here, growing business filled with opportunities.
Its a warehouse
Shipping and Receiving Coordinator (Former Employee), Cranberry, PAJuly 26, 2014
Pros: it is a job
Cons: longish hours, warehouse work
Warehouse labor. Thats the summary. If you need a job then this is cool. If you have any education you can work your way up. but if not, your a laborer forever.
Great place to work, great co workers, and managers
Warehouse Manager (Current Employee), Hagerstown, MDJuly 25, 2014
Pros: great coworkers, great hours
Cons: sometimes must wear many hats at once
Great balance of work and personal life, great pay, and employees are well taken care of.
Very bad politics that destroy morale
Receiving clerk (Current Employee), Seattle, WAJuly 17, 2014
Pros: not many
Cons: too many to list
Avoid this Place if you can. Management is very badly supervised by upper management.
fast pace work environment
Warehouse Clerk / Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Mount Pleasant MiJuly 17, 2014
A typical work day is fast paced from start to finish. It includes loading and unloading trucks, checking in freights, shipping out freight, Picking orders, deliveries, and interacting with customers daily. I do enjoy the interaction with customers and with my co-workers. However due to long days and short staffing this has created the inability to – more... perform adequate customer service. Being able to provide great customer service has always been a number one priority for myself and past employment. – less
Showroom Consultant
SHOWROOM SALES CONSULTANT (Current Employee), Lexington, KYJuly 16, 2014
Ferguson is the leading provider of high-end luxury plumbing, lighting, and appliances for new home and remodel construction. A typical day is spent meeting with clients and preparing job quotes and juggling lots of projects!
Providing professional sales service and knowledge for the underground industry
Sales inside and outside (Former Employee), Sparks, NVJuly 14, 2014
Pros: working with customers on numerous projects and providing professional service
I was in outside sales at Ferguson and had multiple responsibilities. I was Plan reading and doing takeoffs for quotation process. Quoting of materials and goods for the purpose of bidding multiple jobs. Customer acquisition and calling on current customer on a regular basis. Calling customer to see if they were bidding on work and presenting them with – more... our quote for materials on a job by job basis. Inventory management and procurement. Order all special orders and provided submittals for all projects that I was managing. – less
amazing team to work with and plenty of room to advance within the company
Inside Sales/Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee), Anaheim, CAJuly 10, 2014
Pros: good pay and great benefits
Ferguson is a well established company with numerous stores nation wide and always room to move up within the company or even transfer to another state.

1 2 3 4 5

About Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.

Ferguson is a diverse wholesale distributor with operations spanning multiple business groups. The company is ranked by trade – Read more

Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. Photos