Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.

Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. Employee Reviews

Fine place of emplyment
Estimator/CAD Draftsman/Quotations (Current Employee), Pineville, NCJuly 1, 2015
Ferguson as a whole is a fine company. the overall company is run in a professional manner. thus explains how Ferguson was able to grow and take on more of the market share in a shrinking economy.
However, my position was shifted to TX as part of a company re-organization.
productive
Crane Operator (Current Employee), West Chester, OHJune 27, 2015
Pros: OT
Cons: there was some downtime
Ferguson was a great company to work for I am leaving because my wife moved to NY to care for a family, otherwise I would continue my employment
Bad work place
forklift operator (Former Employee), pomona, caJune 24, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: almost all of it
I used to work here as a putaway driver and sometimes order picker. Theres a lot of drama and favoritism in the 2nd shift putaway department. I worked here for almost 2 years, fast paced, on my feet for 12 hours a days, always came to work and as one of their top 2 guys here out of 15 people in my department... I only received a $0.25 cent raised while everyone in my department got at least $1.00 raised. Its all about favoritism with management and how brown youre nose gets. Management is horrible here so many stuff went on that people should have gotten arrested if cops saw what was going on so with all the drama and stress that i endure in this place I was never the same person nor was my hair. I just regret wasting my life here, I truly do.
Great Company to work for
Inside Sales-Outside Sales (Former Employee), Richmond, KYJune 24, 2015
Pros: paid vacation and good benifiets
I learned a lot working at Ferguson, that had good employee and great benefits. I would work there again in a heart beat. I enjoyed meeting the customers and being able to help them, solve problems.
good job to workfor
Power Jack Order Picker (Former Employee), McGregor, TXJune 23, 2015
Pros: benfits
Cons: bad management
i good place to work i learn new thing everyday . the management had problem with abusing there authorities. like the employe there .the hardest thing work for the company was working for then 14 hrs.
The overall culture there was great
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Newport News, VAJune 11, 2015
Pros: Bonuses, Christmas Parties
Cons: Very selective with advancement
I really enjoyed my time at Ferguson corporate office. All the staff I worked with or encountered were good people. They really looked out for me in my time of need and I will be forever greatful.
PRODUCTIVE
Packer (Former Employee), Front Royal, VAJune 11, 2015
WORKING ONE DAY ARRIVE ON TIME , READY TOOLS HAVE MY JOB AND START MY JOB, LEARNED TO WORK WITH A GROUP OF PEOPLE WILLING TO GIVE THEIR BEST TO MAKE A GOOD PRODUCTION METHODS, THE HARDEST PART OF THE JOB WAS TO STAND 8 OR MORE HOURS BUT THE BEST WAS WHEN WE MANAGED GOALS
Shipping Clerk
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee), Stockton, CAJune 10, 2015
Typical day as a shipping clerk, shipping lead assign a work plan. You'll go over to your work area and merge as many products of that branch store in a single pallets.

Management is not that great, a lot of favoritism in that company because they tend to only hire within the company up.
Its a wonderful place for couples and new homeowners can come and decorate there dream home!
Showroom Coordinator (Current Employee), Chantilly vaJune 10, 2015
Pros: benefits, 401k paid days off 2 weeks vacation after a year, paid sick leave, and parties
Cons: disfunctional location, no room for growth, favoritism, no simpathy for clients and customers, the worse reviews on the site.
I enjoy working at ferguson, You definetly have your flaws with the company, but what job don't you have that at! I just don't like the way things go about with the company. To many managers want to be the employees friends. Its a work environment and fair is fair. Don't just have someone working for your company for over 5 years and everytime a position comes open you always go for someone who isn't even well qualified. My personal experience they show favoritism and I was just looking for a long term career, were I was going to grow and have the company grow all together. Im always a person who work to the best of my ability. I am a fast learner. I did things so well and quick that I was assisgned other people work who have been there for over 2 to 3 years now. Ferguson is a company for people who get looked over for there hardwork and those who do everything including telling unnecessary things at a work place were those who moved up. People whom did they work stayed to there self and did what there job requirements consist of are moving nowhere.
A place to learn and grow
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXJune 8, 2015
Pros: great healthcare, good bonus
Cons: long days
Great place to work, I had a wonderful boss. I was there everyday at 6:45am to open up shop. I receive goods, and prepared my guys for the coming day. Setting up UPS and Fed Ex and processing and pulling any motor freight orders. I managed about 25 people, and always found something for them to do. Inventory management was the only part of the job I found challenging, but I am good at it. At the end of the day, when all was complete. I could leave knowing our customer were going to be satisfied.
Wonderful place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJune 2, 2015
Awesome people, great company, the staff and bosses are amazing, the customers are always fun. Just an overall wonderful place to work.
Drive buses
Bus Driver (Former Employee), Florissant, MOJune 2, 2015
No benefits and not enough hours.
00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.
Good Company, must be willing to relocate
NSC Sales Management Trainee (Current Employee), Newport News, VAMay 30, 2015
Good Company, good people, must be willing to relocate to be successful in the company. A lot of young people, especially at the Sales Center.
Daily
Receptionist/Customer Service Coordinator (Former Employee), Pinellas Park, FLMay 28, 2015
Pros: compensation, full time, health insurance, 401K, PTO
Cons: high stress
Very busy high volume of customer walk-ins, phone calls and appointments, along with many diverse administrative tasks. I did learn more computer applications such as CRM Outlook, Trilogy, and Word applications. My co-workers were great and I worked hard at creating a positive atmosphere for all co-workers that came by or I worked close to along with all the customers I came in contact with. The most challenging part of my job was completing tasks while handling the intake of calls and customers. The most enjoyable part of my job was feeling a sense of security and acquiring a repetitive sense of flow. I love longevity on a job and feeling like part of a family.
Perfect for single individuals looking for social network within the company
Sales (Former Employee), Euless, TXMay 25, 2015
Pros: Co-workers make the environment fun
Cons: Management & falls short when considering young families
The company encourages growth and leadership, but misses the importance of work/home balance. The typical work day is at least ten hours and depending on the position it can be in or out of the office. The staff is seasoned. Overall a good company to work for if you have the right manager, but their policies change so people frequently move around.
no compassion for the fellow worker
associate (Former Employee), new jerseyMay 15, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: many
mismanaged,,,flip flop decision ....managers do not conduct themselves as managers...filthy language is spoken to the warehouse workers..push worker over 12 hrs work in where they are to tired to drive a truck or any machinery and have had many serious accidents...co-workers in the office are facebook,,talking on cell phones..eating in office making a mess..in summary stealing company time..and putting all the work on the new hired...a lot of diversity..the jersey city branch was awful...the secaucus is gonna be worst....their delivers are non-productive...customers are not getting their deliveries on time or the right products or products missing pieces
Warehouse
Warehouse Receiver (Former Employee), Augusta, GAMay 12, 2015
Pros: Free Lunches
Great employees,and bosses,the hardest part is not not doing a good enough job for myself.I Learned shipping & receiving.the enjoyable part of the day is getting the the job done,and your customers are taking care of and satiafied.
Fast paced,challenging job
Ship dock Loader (Current Employee), Front Royal, VAMay 5, 2015
Pros: Cookout once a month.
Cons: breaks are short and hurried.
Hard work but a casual place. Management are demanding but cool people to work for. The pay is ok but the best part sbout this job are the benefits.
Great place to work that offers career opportunities throughout the company
AP Manager of Financial Disbursements (Current Employee), Newport News, VAMay 4, 2015
Pros: Free education
Cons: Sometimes the long hours
The complany I currently work for has allowed me to advance my career from an Accounts Payable clerk to upper Management. Throughout my tenure I have learned many aspects of the company that relates to Finance. I have always been encouraged to think outside the box and not to hesitate in taking risks in creating processes for efficiency gains and new infrastructures for the betterment of the company.
The hardest part of the job is the beginning stages of a new department by ensuring that the team is meeting all the required standards throughout the transitional period.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the mentoring of new associates and helping them to succeed.
Amazing place to visit
Showroom Coordinator (Former Employee), tampa, flMay 1, 2015
Pros: Exceptional management
My experience with Ferguson was awesome to say the least. It was an absolute priveledge to have the opportunity to work there, I would come in the morning and get the showroom ready for customers, there was always fresh baked cookies for the customers to enjoy ( compliments of me ) and the staff there was always helpful and curtious. The management was exceptional to say the least, unwhenever I had a question or problem they were never more than a phone call away! Ferguson was truly a great company to work for.

1 2 3 4 5

About Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.

Ferguson is a diverse wholesale distributor with operations spanning multiple business groups. The company is ranked by trade – Read more

Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. Salaries