Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.

Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. Employee Reviews

Save yourself
Order Picker Operator (Former Employee) –  Front Royal, VAMarch 23, 2017
Every mess up is a three day suspension. They try to act nice but out to get you fired. They ask so much out of you and then treat you like your nothing. Only good to be a manager because they are like the gods in there. Your co-workers are demanded to snitch on each other for the smallest things and yaw both will still get in trouble. The place makes no sense but it pays good. If you have a family and kids don't waste your time because you will be frustrated always having to watch your back or not knowing if they will fire you.
Ferguson
Account Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAMarch 20, 2017
Ferguson is a really good company to work at flex time is awesome, however the management over at SAC needs major improvements and communication lacks
Pros
benefits and flex time
Cons
management
always busy
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CAMarch 20, 2017
the day is always repetitive pulling orders and emptying trucks. I've learned a lot about sheet metal and material they handle. the management is ok. not the best. the hardest part of the day is the wrapping, the easiest is pulling small orders.
Pros
Hour lunch and Benefits
Cons
Work in the rain
Very Stressful at times
Maintenance/ Safety (Current Employee) –  Secaucus, NJMarch 19, 2017
I really love the company I workfor within itself. They provide great benefits and Training in diffrent positons. The pay is ok, and it allows you to prioritize your livelihood. Management is Terrible. at times I dont feel safe. Often Harrassed by my Supervisor and also talk down upon. the hardest part is dealing with how Im being treated in my department only... always wish to move to another department, but the opportunity was never given. The best part is the people. I work with, receiving my pay check direct deposited, the position I work I very easy but often challenging. I've to be humble and to keep a level head and not let the stress get me down.
Pros
Benefits, Union, Friendly Co-workers, great Opportunities, ability to grow and relocate, Direct Deposit.
Cons
Too dusty for asthmatics, Short breaks, Poor management. to much tax out of pay check.
summary
Equipment Operator/shipping and receiving (Former Employee) –  Pomona, CAMarch 18, 2017
I actually don't remember too much about working for the company other than that they provided me with a job when I really needed one. They recall they did have health benefits.
Cons
If you need OT! this is the place
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Pomona, CAMarch 17, 2017
This company has all 3 shifts. The work flow was heavy just like any other company. I think the hardest part of this company was OT was required almost everyday.
IT Finance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Newport News, VAMarch 17, 2017
A great company with fantastic benefits. I enjoy my time with Ferguson and have held many rolls with various IT department-mental managers yielding positive reults.
Great place to work.
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COMarch 13, 2017
Ferguson had a great environment and team culture. My coworkers are what made it amazing. The job itself was challenging and rewarding. I would definitely recommend Ferguson.
Boom Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Addison, ILMarch 6, 2017
Great place to work. Good money. Weekends off for FAMILY time. I would transfer if i could. One of the biggest plumbing supply company nation wide. Love my job
Pros
Good money
Cons
Big brother
Cool place to work
Driver (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, MNMarch 5, 2017
The plymouth branch is a nice place to work. Minimal OT and a perfect morning schedule. New trucks and great management. I like working here. NIce place
Cons
$170 per check for health insurance. No negotiable
Productive and Fun Enviroment
Accounts Payable Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Newport News, VAMarch 3, 2017
Ferguson is a great company to work for with an abundance of career opportunities. A productive driven company, but quality of work is very important as well as customer service to your internal and external customers. One of the best companies I have had the opportunity to work for by far.
i met some great friendswhile working with this company
Truck Driver Class A (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNMarch 2, 2017
Im looking for a job. And company that i can retire with. I thank Ferguson for a lot of good they have done in my life.i want to be with a company. That appreciate by hard work and longevity with the company. There is no retirement plans for drivers.
Pros
company allows you to work for many years
Cons
you dont move up the ladder nor will you pay as a driver meet the costof living a healthy lifestye
We were treated fairly and like family in this company,
Cash Receipts Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Pomona, CAFebruary 28, 2017
My employment with Ferguson has given me a tremendous success. The working environment was pleasant. I worked there for 9 and a half years.

The company suffered a recession and unfortunately our accounting department in California ceased to operate and thereby moved to Portland, Oregon branch location.
Magerers are not helpful
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Depew, NYFebruary 28, 2017
Great Company to work for with fair pay, Benefits are awesome.
Just to much focus on belittling of staff instead of coaching them up.
The management has created a Gym locker room mentality.
No support to succeed.
Pros
Fair wages and better than average benifits
Cons
If you lack knowedge w=you will not gain it here under this manager
Direct supervisor was disrespectful, abusive, HR didn't care
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UTFebruary 27, 2017
Typical day work hard, work fast, meet customer needs and read there minds, customer was great to work with and one other coworker, supervisor had zero ethics towards women, and had no mannors, this supervisor belittle me every day and made my job very hard and caused person issues. I really enjoyed my job when he wasn't there.
Pros
Customer was great to work with
Cons
Supervisor was unethical
Productive and fun place to work
Counter Sales (Current Employee) –  McKinney, TXFebruary 22, 2017
Fast paced environment. I learn more every day about the fundamentals of plumbing including fixture installations. I work face to face with plumbers and enjoy the interaction.
Pros
Learning new things about the industry
Cons
insufficient family time
Productive fun environment
Support Technician III (Current Employee) –  Newport News, VAFebruary 20, 2017
The environment and employees are wonderful, I feel that there is limited ability to move up. The policies are forever changing and it can be difficult to adjust.
Great on-boarding process to understand the inner workings of the company
Facility & Maintenance Supply Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 15, 2017
Great on-boarding process to understand the inner workings of the company. On-boarding took about 6 months but it was very rewarding once it was completed/
Pros
LARGE NATIONAL COMPANY
Cons
FACILITIES IS A NEW DIVISION FOR THEM AND THEY ARE STILL TRYING TO WORK OUT THE BUGS.
Good
Logistics Manager (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAFebruary 13, 2017
Fun place to work. Unfortunately they hired and WH manager that made promises he was not able to keep.
So had to move on. Over all it was a good place to work.
Independent Documentary project
Intern (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CAFebruary 13, 2017
It was my intern job. I worked for free, my purpose was to get some experiences and know some people who can bring more information about the film industry.

I worked for them for 4.5 month, not really busy tho. Unfortunately the project aborted. They could not get enough money to start shooting the real Documentary, so after we finished the trailers and crowd funding party, I quit.
Pros
The topic of Documentary was very optimistic.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. Reviews by Location