Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.

Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. United States Employee Reviews

Great place to work that offers career opportunities throughout the company
AP Manager of Financial Disbursements (Current Employee), Newport News, VAMay 4, 2015
Pros: Free education
Cons: Sometimes the long hours
The complany I currently work for has allowed me to advance my career from an Accounts Payable clerk to upper Management. Throughout my tenure I have learned many aspects of the company that relates to Finance. I have always been encouraged to think outside the box and not to hesitate in taking risks in creating processes for efficiency gains and new infrastructures for the betterment of the company.
The hardest part of the job is the beginning stages of a new department by ensuring that the team is meeting all the required standards throughout the transitional period.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the mentoring of new associates and helping them to succeed.
Amazing place to visit
Showroom Coordinator (Former Employee), tampa, flMay 1, 2015
Pros: Exceptional management
My experience with Ferguson was awesome to say the least. It was an absolute priveledge to have the opportunity to work there, I would come in the morning and get the showroom ready for customers, there was always fresh baked cookies for the customers to enjoy ( compliments of me ) and the staff there was always helpful and curtious. The management was exceptional to say the least, unwhenever I had a question or problem they were never more than a phone call away! Ferguson was truly a great company to work for.
safety
CDL Driver (Former Employee), SCApril 30, 2015
Pros: steady work
Cons: no comment
every co-worker's your boss
to may work hazards
driver's are the lowest on totem pole
drivers are treated like they're idiot
Negative work environment, lack of team building
Order Picker (Current Employee), Waterloo, IAApril 28, 2015
Pros: discounts on shoes, discounts on gym memberships
Cons: short breaks, mandatory overtime, negative employees
In my time working for Ferguson I've noticed that the team element doesnt seem to exist beyond the different shifts. Im sure that the managers and supervisors make it work in the end. But as for the pickers and general laborers on the floor it seems to be almost completely separated. No job is perfect, and the team element seems to be a common challenge. This can make for a negative work environment. Which can in turn effect performance, and general attitude about the job. Overall Ferguson is a good employer, with good benefits.
Corporate Entrenchment
Account Manager (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 27, 2015
They promise you the world give you a raise and take it back all in the same year. They lay of hourly workers and give the higher ups raises. Unless you are friends with the upper management before you start you will be stuck in your role.
Not the best company to work for as a warehouse associate
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), FLApril 25, 2015
Pros: Its a big company
Cons: not much upward movement no motivation to its employes
Its a good company to work for if you want to in the warehouse. Coworkers would not do there part to make the job easier lots of favoritism by supervisors.....
Numbers oriented.
Showroom Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXApril 22, 2015
Numbers oriented. Not really a great culture if an employee desires to explore career opportunities within the company.
Ferguson
CREDIT MANAGER I (Current Employee), houston, txApril 21, 2015
Great company, great people benefits are great. You can learn a lot from other associates. Lots of room for opportunity if you are willing to work for it.
Ferguson provided a fun, family like environment to make it an enjoyable place to work.
Delivery Driver & Warehouse Manager - Supervisor (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLApril 20, 2015
Pre-load of plumbing supplies, i.e., bathroom fixtures, tubs, piping, etc. for delivery to commercial and residential customers.
summer job
Temp (Former Employee), Portland, ORApril 19, 2015
my mother works here. I did temp work while transition from school to work- performed filing and data entry and 10 key. worked 8 hours. was an ok job
Productive work environment with exccellent safety standards
Order Picker (Former Employee), Richland,WAApril 17, 2015
Pros: Many benefits
Cons: Short breaks
Days would start off with work associates gathering for group meeting and stretches. Then proceed to start forklift machines that we are assigned to. Work was shown through productivity so associates were always well prepared for the day. Management was friendly and very safety oriented which made me feel comfortable. Hardest part of the job was having heavy ticket items to lift, but with proper lifting techniques and use of equipment those tickets would by in a breeze. Most enjoyable aspect of the job was the inviting energy everyone had everyday, all associates were friendly.
Great experience at original store, transferred to a bad one
Supervisor (Former Employee), Augusta, GAApril 8, 2015
Fair compensation, great benefits, good coworkers, flexable management, great sales team. I had a great experience at the original store I worked at, environment at the store I transferred to was not so good.
Big Company with high standards
Branch Manager for HVAC and Plumbing Sales (Current Employee), Seattle, WAApril 5, 2015
Ferguson keeps their employees informed of the performance of the business. They have high expectations which should keep one motivated to work hard. Benefits are pretty good, not top of the class but ok. They certainly work their people hard, 50 hours a week is a regular standard for most sales and office people.
They seem to promote longevity and not perfomance
Lead Project Manager - Special Assingment (Current Employee), Louisville, KYApril 5, 2015
Overall it is a good company to work for. As a project manager I am immersed in the day to day activities of the project as well as the larger overall picture making sure all process are clearly defined and organized.
Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Goshen, NYMarch 26, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: breaks
Great place to work, can be a little much. The people there are great! I enjoyed my time here, but I needed to relocate. The work flow can be fast and slow at different times, but other than I really enjoyed working with the team.
Good Place to Get Your Feet Wet
Human Resources Analyst (Current Employee), Newport News, VAMarch 22, 2015
Pros: good benefits
In my opinion it is a good starting place to gain professional skills and workplace dynamics right out of college. Not much room for advancement.
prouctive work place.
Dispatch Manager (Current Employee), Honolulu, HIMarch 22, 2015
Pros: scheduling own work schedule
Cons: compensation
I start by adjust routes for orders dropped after I left. I manage territories so driver see same customers to build a working relationship with them.
I work daily with the shipping manager to make sure orders go out in a timely manner.
hardest part of job is satisfying all customers with accomendating times to their schedules on a jobsite.
A lot of hard work and stress
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), MarylandMarch 18, 2015
Pros: free breakfast/lunches, travel for vendor trainings
Cons: no true breaks, long hours
Ferguson has been a very great first career for me. I have began to realize how that my work/life balance is not what I had hoped for my future and my dreams of one day starting a family. The job creates a lot of stress that I can't seem to get away from even at home. My coworkers are great and management is fairly understanding, however, the company is starting to become so corporate and they seem to be caring less and less about the individuals who work for them. I have learned a lot about the definition of hard work while working in this position.
They make a lot of mistake and i have to try and correct there mistake.
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Seattle, WAMarch 12, 2015
The company seem to have bad communication with customer and staff. I have to do the same job two or three time before we will finally get it right.
very good company to learn at.
Material Handler (Current Employee), Austin, TXMarch 12, 2015
Was a good place to work. Benefits were great. Compensation was decent. Really enjoyed my co-workers. The most enjoyable part of the job is the technical challenge and very good colleagues.

1 2 3 4 5

About Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.

Ferguson is a diverse wholesale distributor with operations spanning multiple business groups. The company is ranked by trade – Read more

Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. Salaries