Write copy and program information for educational web sites, social media sites, and mobile applications that include clinical and behavioral health content. Review, proofread, edit, and update web copy and program information through a content management system (CMS). Work with and manage the IT sub-contractor to implement web updates and revisions. Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) on web-related multi-media projects and programs, fixed media (CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, DVD-video), mobile applications, and social media.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Interact with clients and SMEs to get input and guidance on specific content required for medical web sites, social media sites, and mobile apps.
- Research, write and/or edit clinical and behavioral health content for educational web sites, social media sites, and mobile apps.
- Manage and confer with the web sub-contractor in order to oversee and supervise web sites, social media sites, and mobile apps.
- Utilize the Kentico CMS to update educational site content.
- Schedule and attend client meetings and teleconferences.
- Update internal project management tool.
- Review monthly progress reports.
- Perform other tasks as needed.
- Commitment to strong customer service and ability to work independently and take initiative on projects.
- Ability to understand and translate client’s marketing and web strategies into plans, and to manage and execute the projects to completion.
- Detail-oriented and excellent time management skills.
- Strong proofreading, grammar, and copywriting skills.
- Experience and skills with web, mobile apps, video, and social media.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build trust, confidence, and respect of clients and colleagues, while working in a professional environment.
- Successful track record as a project and/or program manager.
- Consistently calm and resilient under pressure.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, and/or Journalism, and/or Marketing and Communications.
- Proven experience as a writer, editor, and proofreader.
- Proven experience working with a web design and development agency, and in program or project management and process management.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office products and competency with Kentico or similar CMS.
Ferrari Films, Inc. is an internationally recognized multimedia production company located in Monument, Colorado. Established in 1996,...