Ferring Pharmaceuticals Employee Reviews

Good place to work.
Expense Report Coordinator Consultant (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJApril 4, 2017
The company is professional. The company offers lots of incentives for those employees whom work hard. Free coffee. Company gets involved in off site events.
Pros
Flexible with working hours.
Cons
half hour lunch only
It is very fun laid back company to work for.
Gastroenterology Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCNovember 6, 2016
I love working for Ferring Pharmaceuticals. I love all types of outside sales. Any type of B2B sales, Medical, Pharmaceutical and construction sales would be a fun career to have.
Good people.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJNovember 1, 2016
Sometimes it's frustrating as we are still small pharma yet operate in slow big Pharma ways. No work from home policy. typical management - some are great, some are difficult to say the least. Love my co-workers. That will be the toughest part about leaving - if I do. Solid group of people.
Great place to learn new processes
Associate Manager (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJAugust 12, 2016
Ferring gives you the opportunity to learn new processes/procedures and move forward with your career. I learned alot at Ferring that I can take with me to advance my career.
Great people that can work as a team
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJAugust 9, 2016
I have learned a lot on this job. However, the most amazing is the people that works at Ferring are all hard working and helpful. There is something a fundraising to hep others at the lobby. From backpacks, food and soaps.
Had great drugs to sell
Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 27, 2016
A typical day was a combination of seeing customers, working with counterparts, getting on sales calls, and doing paperwork.
Excellent product
Orthopedic Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 17, 2016
This job was very rewarding. I enjoyed interacting and calling on the Orthopedic doctors. The product sold itself and was easy to talk about.
Pros
Company benefits
Cons
Lack of communication between corporate and the field
opportunity for specialty pharmaceutical experience
Sales (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJApril 22, 2016
Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a mid-size privately held pharmaceutical company that is moving in the direction with company culture and management style of big pharma but compensation, especially for specialty market is still far behind.
Sales Leader
Specialty Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 17, 2015
Expert who introduced new class of therapeutic solutions to Healthcare providers. Sales training and Management experience.
Ferring
sales (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCDecember 8, 2015
I try to make 8-10 calls a day to either GI, GS, IM or CS. I manage my territory by targeting, routing and scheduling in-services.
Its a job
Orthopedic & Urology Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FL & Puerto RicoOctober 21, 2015
Very little room for advancement and company has a hard time capturing your sales data because they don't buy all reporting data out there (IMS, etc).
Pros
Some management are good people
Cons
getting credit for your sales
Very Focused work environment with a good balance of fun
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 14, 2015
"People Come First at Ferring" they were a good company to work for and I would be happy to work with them again. I was able to enjoy working with several divisions and upper management at times and they were all very open an receptive to new ideas. implementation was quick not like big Pharma
Managed the North East Region
District Manager, North East (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJAugust 22, 2014
Lead a team of 9 sales reps to increase sales on a weekly, monthly, quarterly basis to exceed company sales expectations.

Lead the country in sales in 2014 and set new record highs for units sold.

Over the past few years with Ferring I was able to enhance my leadership skills and was identified as a high potential candidate for higher levels of responsibility within the organization.
Pros
Interaction with home office
Amazing culture
Human Resources/Regulatory Affairs Intern (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJJuly 14, 2014
For the past two months, my internship at Ferring has been absolutely excellent. I am learning extensively about the onboarding and recruiting processes of the Human Resources department here. The management is great, and my coworkers are very friendly and proactive. The most enjoyable part of the job would be that they have me immersed in the field of HR that I am interested in. Everyone here is very nice and I look forward to continuing my internship.
Pros
Friendly staff, beautiful office/building, amazing food court, flexible hours
Cons
N/a
Entrepreneurial Environment Focused on Results
District Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Chatham, NJMarch 6, 2014
Ferring is a sollid company to work for that offers some opportunity for growth. It is a fast paced environment that is driven by results and accountability. I learned so much during my niine years at Ferring. I was able to gain a thorough kowledge of four thereapeutuc areas via being sales rep, Head of Sales Training and as DSM. The hardest part of the job is finding work life balance. The best part of my job was my team and my colleagues.
A great company
Senior Manager, Sales Operations (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJJune 13, 2013
A company that cares for its employees and is loyal. A great place to work.
Pros
Mid size
Cons
Mid size
Urology Sales Specialist
Urology Health Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 6, 2013
Calling on Urologists and Oncologists in the Broward and Miami Dade County area.
Great Company
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Huntington, WVMay 5, 2013
Ferring offers a nice base salary with manageable and realistic goals. Little room for advancement and like other pharmaceutical companies there is currently little job security. Management and home office are a great group of people to work for and with. They really do put their people first.
Helped my career path
ORTHOPEDIC & UROLOGY SALES SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 15, 2012
I leaned more about more therapeutic areas, including: Rheumatology, Urology, and Oncology.
Upper management is good
Urology/Orthopedic Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Southeastern United StatesSeptember 1, 2011
The upper management in this company is good but most not all (there are always exceptions) of middle management at the DM level is suspect. Reimbursement for products is a HUGE ISSUE and the main reason that will keep you from making plan. Also because of certain internal reporting issues getting the proper credit in some territories is a big problem.
Pros
certain managers are very good at what they do., base salary is more than fair
Cons
product reimbursement, middle management, reporting issues