Festiva Development Group Employee Review

View all Festiva Development Group reviews

Fast paced, stimulating environment with new and exciting challenges daily!
Regional Director of Marketing Operations (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NC/New Orleans, LASeptember 30, 2013
A typical day at work would consist producing and analyzing marketing reports daily/weekly/monthly, analyzing trends and performance as it relates to production and expenses; communicating these trends to marketing directors and executive leaders among the company. A core responsibility in Festiva Development Group's marketing department is the charge of being creative daily in an effort to grow each business unit. With creativity comes change so an additional part of this position includes analyzing and creating process and procedure in the work environment for continuity and organization. Working with Marketing Director's at each site on expense projections and budget creations that cater to their location and ensuring profitability and maintaining cost effective moves each step of the way!

The most challenging part of the job is the lack of communication in each department. When communication is delayed, or not happening it brings the businesses fly-wheel to a holt!

In this position I have learned some of the most important ingredients to success, which include effective communication, planning and being financially responsible every step of the way.

The most enjoyable part of this job is analyzing performance trends and expenses and helping other employees run their respective locations as financially sound and organized as possible.
Pros
The ability to make positive changes in the work place through new processes and procedures.
Cons
Lack of communication company wide.

Other Festiva Development Group Employee Reviews

Charleston was a great place to work
Sales Manager Podium Speaker (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCSeptember 26, 2017
We built a amazing team. As a result we went from the worst location in the company to one of the best.

We had been told that the company went through 18 directors and teams before we came. Employees called it the cursed location.

So it really felt good to turn it around the way we did.
Pros
Gave you the freadom to shine
Cons
Did not pay me the stock opption I was owed, My Director told me not to clock in so he wouldnt have to pay overtime
Flexible work schedule, would recomment Festiva to others
Daycare Assistant (Former Employee) –  Murrells Inlet, SCJuly 30, 2017
Working at Festive afforded me the opportunity to meet different people from different parts of the county. I enjoyed working with the children and seeing how they react to different groups
Pros
irregular work hours
Cons
flexible work schedule