festiva Employee Reviews in United States

Productive and encouraging work envirometn, excellent management
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Johnson City, TNDecember 8, 2014
A normal workday would include comnig in, picking my seat for the day, clocking in, chatting for a few minutes with everyone. We would then start by having our daily team morning meeting to discuss yesterday's results and how we can improve them. Second, we just on the phone's and start getting to work. I learned to be creative, firm, and aggresive when working with customers, and to make them feel as comfortable as they have ever felt doing anything. I got along with almost all of my co-workers, we did not always see eye to eye, but at the end of the day, we were teamates. The hardest part of the jon was learning to overcome adversity when dealing with customers and co-workrers. The most enjoyable part of the job was the challenge to do better than you did before, and to help your team in any and all ways possible!

(The branch of the company was shut down in April of 2014, which was the reason for my dismissal)
Great place that provides consistent training, opportunities for advancement and a challenge.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCApril 10, 2014
Festiva provided me with lots of training and growth, however I left because I did not believe in the product. My appointments were pre-screened, and they typically only had to pass a credit check, not meet an income requirement. Therefore, I felt awful presenting such a beautiful opportunity to people who literally could not afford it. It made it very difficult to see people want something so badly that they could not have.
Meet lots of interesting people from all over world
Travel Consultant (Former Employee) –  Downtown CharlestonFebruary 6, 2014
Fun environment except pressure to sell more constantly. Manager was excellent!
Pros
fun environment
Cons
push to sell more constantly
Fun Place to work
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Portland, MEMay 28, 2013
Festiva is a great place to work it is laid back and a lot of fun. It is also nice meeting new people every day.
I have learned the benefits of vacation ownership and what it can do for a family.
The management is very nice and help you when ever you need help as well they are also very encouraging.
My coworkers are great as we all get a long and have fun at the same time.
The hardest part of my job is making a sale
The most enjoyable part is meeting new people every day.
A fast paced work environment
Tour Guide (Former Employee) –  Atlantic Beach, NCApril 22, 2013
I learned a great deal from this seasonal job, including customer service, how to sell products to new incoming clients and how to use my communication skills effectively. My managers were some of the greatest that I have ever worked for. This work environment was extremely fast paced, but well worth the time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at festiva. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2