We are a full-service event décor and floral provider. We offer: event design & conception, event décor creation and rental, tent rental, linen and chair cover rental, event draping, event lighting, theme props, custom prop creation, catering rental needs, and fresh floral design.
We have an energetic, positive, and growing working environment built around a collection of strong talent and passion for what we do.
This position is for a full time floral assistant.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist with designing centerpieces, corsages, boutonnieres and other arrangements as assigned.
- Process Flowers
- Keep design room clean and organized
- Deliver and install floral arrangements on sets (some weekend work required)
- Keep cooler, vases, and floral buckets cleaned and sanitized
- Pull supplies and vase ware for upcoming events.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Job responsibilities and goals will be refined based on aptitudes and interests of applicants as well as most timely company needs.
The candidate will be expected to have a flexible schedule in order to adjust hours to accommodate evening and weekend events as needed.
- Floral certification or one year of floral design experience.
- An autonomous worker with decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Dedicated individual who is enthusiastic and is excited about helping to elevate the company
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Flexible individual with a passion for the floral and event industry.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Interest in learning and gaining floral experience
- Ability to lift and move items, up to 50 lbs.
Preference will be given to candidates who demonstrate the following:
- Floral and event decor experience.
- Artistic tendencies; Creativity and aptitude for design.
- Pre-existing involvement within the Twin Cities floral or event industry.
- Strong organizational skills.
Application Instructions & Process
Interviews will begin immediately. Please submit your resume and portfolio through this posting.