Certified Medical Assistant needed in a very busy high-risk OB office. You will be under the direct supervision of a MD, NP, and RN. We also have pediatric clients, so you will need to be comfortable working with young children and infants. We are looking for someone with experience in OB/GYN, but we are willing to train the right candidate. Most importantly, we are looking for someone who is caring, a hard worker, and who enjoys a fast-paced work environment. Professionalism is of the utmost importance.
1) Prepares patient for exam by assessing condition, measuring vital signs, 12-lead EKG if needed, and documenting in medical record.
2) Draw blood and prepare specimens for laboratory analysis.
3) Administer medication via injection.
4) Cleans and maintains laboratory, exam room and all equipment.
5) Orders medical supplies
6) Reports lab results to patients.
7) Documents patient care plans, medical records, and records test results.
8) Assists with in office procedures.
1) Ability to effectively communicate to staff and patients.
2) Demonstrate sound judgment and composure.
3) Maintain a positive and caring attitude towards patients.
4) Possess a strong work ethic and high level of professionalism.