FGI Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Interesting Different
Research Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Chapel Hill, NCApril 25, 2017
While working at FGI, I conducted research telephone interviews. We asked callers about products they used or their favorite stores. It could be difficult at times because people were not interested in completing the survey. I enjoyed it because it was different and relaxed.
positive enviroment
Telecommunications Technician (Former Employee) –  Chapel Hill, NCAugust 28, 2014
Days were very interesting at all times, and my learning experience was very intriguing. I learned to communicate with complete strangers. I loved my co-workers each and everyone of them taught me something different. The hardest part was getting clients to stay on the telephone the whole time to complete a 45 minute survey. The most enjoyable part was coming into work every night conversating with my co-workers.
Pros
conversting with my co- workers
Cons
long surveys
Very comfortable workplace
Researcher (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAMay 5, 2014
I got to learn how to gain customer satisfaction. I became a very active listener.
Pros
great people
Cons
upset customers
Hard work but also very rewarding
Winder Operator (Former Employee) –  Amsterdam, NYNovember 13, 2013
Fiber glass pieces would get stuck to my clothes and skin but at the end of the day the job was very rewarding. I learned how to spool fiberglass onto machines. The 3rd shift hours were hard to get used to but I did work with some great people.