Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Employee Reviews

Found 1,350 reviews matching the search
Great Place to work
Production Associate Assembler (Former Employee) –  Belvidere, ILMarch 26, 2017
I loved working for Chrysler, but unfortunately I had to relocate out of state. If Chrysler was here in Connecticut I would definitely continue my employment here.
Production Worker / Material Handler
Production Worker/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHMarch 26, 2017
Working production line, load and unload product, a lot of exercise and walking. Standing all day most of the time, weather conditions not favorable in summer months.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Enviorment
Productive and very well with Training
Warranty Administrator (Current Employee) –  North Miami Beach, FLMarch 24, 2017
Handling customers concerns and recommend service maintenance/repairs by mileage
I learned many customers just want to be heard, have little knowledge of how to properly maintain vehicle and just want to go somewhere they can trust.
Workplace is great many customers are satisfied with the performance and the uniqueness of vehicle
The most enjoyable part of the job is when you have fulfilled and go beyond the customers expectations and they leave happy because they always return happy
Pros
Free training
Cons
Growth
High-paced workplace
Production Line Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kokomo, INMarch 24, 2017
I learned a lot about general factory operations. I learned about the different parts being created in my department and the parts flow of the entire plant. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was problem solving when a line stopped for an unknown reason. It is important to understand each and every line and all of it's components, so in the case of a line shutting down, it can be fixed in a timely manner.
Hardworking environment
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHMarch 23, 2017
The day starts early and we are on the job as the bell sounds. I learned hard work and repetition. I learned to work well as a team. The union is not very well represented.
Pros
Overtime
They dont do a lot to provide work/ life balance
Building Services Administrator (Former Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIMarch 22, 2017
They don't do a lot to provide work/life balance. They do have cafeterias, and walking paths etc. The culture really depends on what part of the company you are in. It changes depending on where you are in the company.
Challenging & Rewarding
Regional Govt. Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Tappan, NYMarch 21, 2017
If you are a hard working, talented individual and team player, you will receive several advancement opportunities within this organization. The job satisfaction and recognition are endless.
Pros
Advancement Opportunities
lack of work/ life balance
Production Unit Leader (Current Employee) –  Kokomo, INMarch 21, 2017
review emails and counts for each line
strategize employees to covers as many operations as possible
canvas for overtime and update schedules
communicate with maintenance unit leader on machinery downtime
Keep Business Unit Leader abreast on progress of production and downtime
Complete paperwork and WCM projects
Attend meetings
Coach operators and team leaders on WCM pillars and strategies.
Submit and correct employee payroll
Coordinate projects with maintenance
Good pay, but no family life
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Belvidere, ILMarch 20, 2017
The assembly department is hard work, lots of injuries and workman's comp claims. Very hot in the spring and summer. Great pay and benefits, favoritism.
Pros
Pay and benefits
Cons
Long and bogus work schedules with no family life, at all!
Numbers crunchers
Trainer (Current Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIMarch 19, 2017
Top focus is on getting the numbers they want using any means possible. Management in the field and management at the home office not using the same playbook.
Pros
Pay and Benefits
Cons
Don't care about their people only the bottom line.
Its overall a great company to be working for.
Senior Buyer (Current Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIMarch 19, 2017
It's a great company, the job description is clearly defined.
Company's is constantly renewing itself in procedure and process, it can be tiring at times.
Critical work environment
Line Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHMarch 18, 2017
Chrysler was a critical but fun experience for me being a team line leader. Learning new techniques and operations to the job was eventful and interesting. Management were exceptional. Working at Chrysler was a very cultural environment due to employees coming from all over being of different ethnicity and even from different countries. The hardest part of the job sometimes was keeping up and maintaining a consistent flow of assembly line. Then again due to the liking of a challenge I also enjoyed the pleasure of looking over others job and ensuring that the production were flowing steady.
Great company to work for.
Production/Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Fenton, MOMarch 18, 2017
I worked for Chrysler LLC. It wasn't owned by Fiat at the time. So I am unable to comment on Fiat. While working for Chrysler i made some wonderful friends for life and i miss them all. We were like a family and you don't come across jobs like that anymore.
Pros
A great place to work at to provide for your family
Cons
The work is hard but you get paid good for the hard work.
recently changed ownership, from bad to worst
Fiat level 3 master tech and lev 3 Chrysler (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COMarch 16, 2017
no consideration to the service department is provided from management, used car management only look on money and not on customer satisfaction.
management at the store don't care to have the technician starved, or, sell a vehicle with problems already noticed by the service department, just whole sale the vehicle or sale it with the existing safety warning on it.
all this is a solo individual, the used car manager.
Pros
good overall benefits
Cons
corporate lose monitoring of the single dealership real management.
Close but no cigar
Technical Training Instructor (Current Employee) –  United StatesMarch 16, 2017
Capacity to be so much better, but falls short. They don't listen to input from the folks in the trenches. Many financial decisions often don't make sense, and aren't in the company's best interest.
Pros
Company provided vehicle and fuel allowance
Cons
Same old daily routine
Great Leadership opportunities
Lead Scholar (Current Employee) –  Merced, CAMarch 15, 2017
The fiat lux program provides individuals with the ability to grow as leaders, and learn new skills. The most rewarding part of the job is knowing one can make a difference in somebody else's life by being a resource.
Pros
opportunity to interact with faculty
Cons
part-time only
Mopar
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 12, 2017
Very cool to work for Mopar, sales sales sales. Automotive culture is very sales oriented and similar to fashion industry in terms of whats in style and going to sell.
Mopar Service and Parts Intern (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 12, 2017
Automotive industry culture is just not there. With high turn over at the dealership level, for corporate, we get worn out easily because thats just how automotive is.
Production
Production Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIMarch 10, 2017
I've been employed with fiat chrysler for 20 years I have had the pleasure of meeting a whole lot of wonderful people and even managers. I had the pleasure of learning how to build cars and engines. For the most part when you work with a lot of people you have the opportunity to deal with a lot of attitudes and you learn how to deal with each individuals. I have to say this has been a very valuable learning experience for me.
Pros
YOU GET TO MEET A LOT OF PEOPLE AND LEARN A LOT ABOUT CARS SOMETHING I HAD NO CLUE ABOUT
Cons
WORK EXTRA HARD
Good to work
Senior DataStage Developer (Current Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIMarch 10, 2017
Very friendly work environment.
Less to learn new.
Limited technology opportunities
Work Life balance is there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fiat Chrysler Automobiles. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval