Fiberlink, an IBM company, has over 20 years of experience in delivering enterprise mobility management and security solutions for organizations of all sizes. Thousands of customers rely on MaaS360 to accelerate deployment, reduce risk, increase employee productivity, and simplify mobile device management.
Fiberlink’s mission is to enable our customers to securely extend mobile technologies out to the edges of their organizations. We believe that working in the mobile age should be easy and safe for employees and the IT organizations that support them. Our solutions provide secure access to corporate resources and information from mobile devices, without compromising the user experience, data security or privacy. We are proud of our customer-first culture and integrate it into everything we do.
We are known for:
- Personalized service throughout the entire customer lifecycle
- Rapid deployments with smooth, efficient installations
- Seamless integration with enterprise systems and cloud services
- Effortless scalability for mass deployments of devices and applications
- Competitive, flexible pricing options tailored to a variety of customer needs
- Proven security with FISMA and SOC-2 Type II certifications
About Our Platform:
MaaS360 is an enterprise mobility management (EMM) platform that enables IT to deliver end-to-end security and management through the implementation of:
- Mobile Device Management
- Mobile Application Management
- Mobile Content Management
- Secure Mail
- Secure Browser
- Mobile Expense Management
- Laptop Management
Awards and Accolades:
Named a “Leader” in the Gartner Magic Quadrant 2012, 2013, 2014.
Named an “Innovator” by Forrester for Cloud Mobile Device Management Solutions
Best Mobile Device Application for Enterprises, CODiE Awards, 2013
XCellence Awards, Midsize Enterprise Summit, 2012
Mobile Product of the Year, Techworld Awards, 2012
Best Mobile Solution, Enterprise Mobility Forum, 2012
Best Enterprise Mobile Solution, Global Mobile, 2012
Best Mobile Enterprise Solution, CODiE Awards, 2010
Computerworld Honors Program Laureate, 2012
Best Midmarket Strategy, CIO Forum, 2012 (Two Time Winner)
Best Mobile Solution, GOVTek Awards, 2012
Clear Choice Winner, Network World, 2011
Fiberlink was also selected as a 2011, 2012 and 2013 winner of Best Places to Work in Philly by the Philadelphia Business Journal.