FICO Employee Reviews

Good place
Landscape Laborer (Former Employee) –  Sahuarita, AZMay 10, 2017
I liked it....good place to work...steady work....good people...not sure what else to say I thought it was a great place to work. If I hadn't moved I'd still be there.
Stressful environment
Project Management - Lead Consultant (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAApril 10, 2017
Stressful culture - inordinate focus on revenue and not proper process.
Being able to work remotely is a big plus, which does give greater potential for proper work-life balance.
Pros
Remote work
Cons
High-stress
review
Manager/Lead Software Quality Assurance (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAFebruary 27, 2017
Great company to work for, great talented people, widely diverse. Work life balance. Great technology, geographically scattered teams. heavy work done in India.
Pros
events
Great people
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 16, 2017
Pros
Great people, believe in the concept of teams and working hard. Never saw an issue is recognition of success and there are plenty of challenges to help you keep growing in the business.
Cons
Benefits are not that great. Sometimes they play favorites, session planning seems to be a topic of an issue here. They can really work on this more.
Advice to Management
Look for your diamonds in the rough because those are your future leaders of the company.
Fico
DBA (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 31, 2017
FICO is a great place to work. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for work / life balance. It is a great place to build a career.
Outstanding Company to work for
End User PC Hardware/Software Support Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 16, 2017
Very organized and process oriented. Team meetings start the day and everyone knew what the expectations where. Management is great, They provided coaching as a way of life and not only did the staff reap the rewards but the business as well. The people are very responsive and understand their roles and communication is paramount, Everyone was always rowing in the same direction.
Successful Company with a great culture. Offsite team bulding, ping pong, 1 Town Hall meeting per quarter
FACILITIES ADMINISTRATOR/OFFICE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAAugust 23, 2016
I worked from 7-4 daily.
I performed Office Management tasks such as building maintenance, security badges for employees, on boarding new hires with I9 forms and space planning.

Administrative duties: Managed the booking for in house meetings, Assist the EA with mailings, Board Meeting materials, catering for in house meetings, Managed all onsite Corporate events, team building, Holiday Parties. Had high visibility with the C level Executives and the Board Members.

Very busy days with varies tasks to perform.
Overall a great company to work for.
Pros
Free lunches when catering in house
Cons
Health care options
Human Resources Specialist (Former Employee) –  Roseville, MNJuly 11, 2016
Working for Fair Isaac was a rewarding experience. The work was exciting and the company made great strides in becoming a top company.
Good global experience
Global Sales Administrator/Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 9, 2016
Organization's benefits were excellent; very intense financial environment. Very driven and intense environment.The ability to work remote was a plus with the organization and I met a lot of interesting individuals.
No review required
Information Security Analyst (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 27, 2016
I don't provide reviews on employers without permission. This was a contract.

I was able to design the operation along side the upper management, and work from home.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Productive, supportive and rewarding work place
Software Engineer/Analyst (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNMarch 11, 2016
Great people and team based. Broad base of tools and knowledge. Much opportunity for learning and wide range of client type exposure and work.
Fun Work Enviroment.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pleasant Grove, UTFebruary 15, 2016
Social politics played a big role in promotional offers and advancement opportunities. Lead Agent failed to maintain professionalism
Fast Past
Bill Review Auditor (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJanuary 14, 2016
Update and maintain individual and group provider data in bill review software.

Achieve productions goals to maintain turn-around time per clients.

May include communication with medical providers to obtain needed information and resolve bill-specific issues.

Inaccurate/outdated data for all tables maintained in the bill review software,
Excelllent place to work.
Sr. Manager (Former Employee) –  San Rafael, CADecember 18, 2015
I advanced my career in IT. I traveled both domestically and internationally. Work environment was great. Management was responsive to client needs.
Fico
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Roseville, MNDecember 13, 2015
FICO had a very nice work environment. I got to work with very awesome people. I got great experience in Data entry and Microsoft Excel.
Needs to move forward not circular
Director (Current Employee) –  Home-officeDecember 6, 2015
Change in management has put FICO back into "improvement" mode, which is good, however, many processes have existed in the past and just need to be re-instituted not re-invented. It is hard to watch the company travel in a circular path over and over with each leadership change.
Pros
Dedicated People
Cons
Not super Innovative
good people, products and technologies, but bad high-level management;
Lead Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Rafael, CANovember 25, 2015
Great people, advanced technologies, good office culture;
But unwise arbitrary firings for the "cost cutting" reason destroyed several perfectly well functioning teams;
Pros
high quality people and good working ethitcs
Cons
too many mistakes have been made by the executive management, too many laid-offs, too much of bias toward office in Bangalor;
Always moving / changing
FACILITIES OPERATIONS ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  Roseville, MNOctober 1, 2015
Always moving and changing. They only care about the bottom dollar. They used to care about employees. The benefits are bad and the premiums high.
Business Analytics Company with a fast paced environment
Product Support Senior Engineer (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 8, 2015
The days start early and end late; as a global company with presence in multiple areas around the world, it is not uncommon having meetings starting 5am, while wrapping up the work day after midnight.
Very fast paced environment, with always changing priorities and goals.
Learned a lot about banking industry, fraud detection & management, customer relations, and technical skills.
Management team is interested in increasing stock price and eps,no matter the cost.
The team is diverse and mostly built of very capable and dedicated professionals, which are very focused on improving the products as well as the clients' relationships.
The job is extremely demanding, in hours, complexity, responsibilities and deliverables.
One of the best parts of the job is exposure to the latest technologies, in addition to working with industry lead and cutting edge business analytic and big data research.
Pros
Free snack; onsite gym and cafeteria.
Cons
Extremely demanding job
Ambassador between my clients and my company
Customer Success Manager-FICO (Current Employee) –  San Rafael, CAJuly 22, 2015
On a typical day I protect the baseline of revenue incoming from my assigned accounts and make sure clients use their products and services to their full capacity, I am the bridge between clients' needs and product management, sales organization., product support and account receivables.

Management trusts my work and does not micro manage.

Best part is interaction with clients in various languages.

Hardest part is ongoing reporting.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FICO. Our community is ready to answer.