Fidelis Care Employee Reviews

the clients were nice
PRN (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LADecember 7, 2017
fidelis was a kind of laid back job its just the staff was very messy I wasn't there long before they laid me off when another worker who's been there asked for her old position back and they found a reason to let me go even though they said I can use them as a reference.
Pros
the patients
Cons
messy
Fast Pace but pleasant
Member Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Getzville, NYDecember 2, 2017
I was only at Fidelis for a year and it was temporary placement. I enjoyed my experience, there was a friendly environment from coworkers as well as management staff. They were extremely helpful with areas not covered in training. It was a great experience for me and I would recommend this company to anyone looking for experience in Customer Service.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Training for advancement
its your tyical call center
Member Service Associate/ inbound Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYNovember 15, 2017
don't work here the management do not care about their employees. co-wokers treat the place like high school, and there is too much favoritism. This p
worse managers i have ever had
Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Upstate NYOctober 31, 2017
I pleaded many times to management to please assign me to work closer to home and was never granted that. I used to drive two hours and sometimes two and half just to get to work. that was the main reason i had to resign from that job
awesome
DUAL MLTC Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Latham, NYOctober 30, 2017
awesome place to work, great people, great benefits. fantastic training. company is flexible with your time. non stressful environment. location of company is on a bus line.
Fast paced environment
Member Services Associate (Current Employee) –  Getzville, NYOctober 28, 2017
I worked at Fidelis Care New York for 2 years in their Member Services Department. I pretty much worked in a call center answering incoming calls all day from doctors offices. It was a good job but not exactly what I pictured myself doing for the rest of my life. The pay was great and they offered health insurance, dental, and vision coverage.
Great place to begin
RETENTION REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Queens, NYOctober 25, 2017
It is a great place to work. Everyone is very friendly and welcoming. Fidelis offers a lot of benefits including 401k and health insurance. Little advancement opportunity.
Pros
Office in queens great co workers
Cons
pay is okay no advancement
relaxed enviroment
Clinical Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Rego Park, NYOctober 16, 2017
A typical work day include of doing reviews and assessment. Co-workers very supportive. Supervisor provided good guidance.
I learned about managed care
Company is great for experience
Harp -Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Queens nyOctober 16, 2017
The company will give u great experience in the health care industry but does not have the best competitive salary for the work you do so it's a great company to start with but most likely u will have to move on to really EXCELL
Pros
Alot of experience
Cons
Lack of pay
A lot of work
Manager, Behavioral Health Quality (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 10, 2017
The culture of Fidelis is one of productivity, which means lots of hours and few breaks. You won't have a lot of time to think about much else besides work.
Don’t bother
Associate (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYOctober 10, 2017
This place has caused nothing but grief for me. Yes the pay is nice but the management and overall way the place is run completely ruins it. You’re almost punished for being a good employee and going to your manager with questions or member concerns. IT is always a problem as well. Nothing is organized or thought through before they launch new ideas or systems. Usually puts our floor down for a week or more. Example: moving the smoking hut 20 extra feet but giving no extra break time to actually get to the hut. Breaks are basically useless since you can’t make it across the grounds in the much time. Overall I would not suggest working here or even getting their insurance
Downhil
Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Pittsford, NYOctober 9, 2017
Is ok to work for. Communication is off and when in the Marketing Dept. everything is micro manage. If you don't pull numbers 100% of the time, you are make to feel very uncomfortable.
Pros
Great benefits, Feels great to help people
Cons
In the marketing Dept. you are micro-manage, Everything is judged my numbers
Good Company to work at
Accounts Receivable and Billing Supervisor (Current Employee) –  NYC, NYOctober 4, 2017
The New York State Catholic Health Plan d/b/a Fidelis Care New York is business organization that gives you a secured position and opportunity to grow.
Great benefits, poor management
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYOctober 3, 2017
Management is new and untrained. Job descriptions and expectations are unclear and poorly described. Training is poor and performed by employees in the department that are also new to the company.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
poor management
Management / Benefits
Bilingual Member Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYSeptember 29, 2017
Salary should be higher per the kind of job. Employees should have additional benefits besides PTO. Management needs to work as a team and for the benefit of the members and providers.
Pros
Temporary flexible day shifts
Cons
Management should improve communication. Salary and benefits should be review
Many learning opprtunities
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Getzville, NYSeptember 23, 2017
A fast growing company with many opportunities to learn. People are friendly. Can sometimes be disorganized due to so many people having input on things.
Good pay and benefits
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Getzville, NYSeptember 15, 2017
Fidelis is a Catholic Company, but without "Catholic values" when it comes to treating their employees. Everyone is treated like dogs by the management. I have never seen employees treated so poorly and gotten away with it at every level in the organization. The training for new employees is almost non existent. The only thing good is the pay. This company is living in the dark ages when it comes to automation of any processes too. Their processes are held together by band-aids.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Treatment of employees and long hours
Don"t do it
Manager (Former Employee) –  Rego ParkSeptember 13, 2017
FCNY is not a place for the faint of heart. If you complete 99 out of 100 tasks, you are explaining the one you missed. Leadership thinking is in the early 2000's and needs to get with the time.
Pros
Pto
Cons
Too many to list
Good
Regent Field Representative (Former Employee) –  NycSeptember 5, 2017
Good to work for fidelatmosphere great company everyone is treated equally There's lots of room for advancement, great salary plus benefits. Stress free create your ow
N schedule.
Pros
Goood
Bad
Health benefit rep (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYAugust 29, 2017
It was a great place to work, great work life balance and ease of the day, not too fast paced just right. Helping people is always such a great thing to do.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fidelis Care. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7