Fidelis Care

Fidelis Care Employee Reviews

Productive and Fast paced
Training and Development Specialist (Former Employee), Queens, NYJuly 6, 2015
Pros: Christmas Party
Cons: location
Co-workers are diverse and eager to meet challenges. The over-all environment promotes consumer satisfaction. Employees have the opportunity for growth and development
Marketing Rep Sales
Certified Account Consultant (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 28, 2015
Pros: Assist families with no medical coverage and help those who are able to afford medical coverage
Cons: Many families unable to qualify due to immigration status.
CAC Certified
Enroll customer into Medicaid, Child Health Plus and Affordable care Act Metal Plans, through the New York Health Market Place.
Good workplace
Member Services Associate (Former Employee), Rego Park, NYJune 16, 2015
Fidelis care is a good place to work, very professional and enjoyable people to work with.
MOST important thing at FIdelis care is punctuality.
Producative place to work.
Caregiver (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAJune 6, 2015
I assisted elderly women with daily life tasks such as feeding, bathing, and recreational activities. I learned how to care for individuals with Alzheimer's and Dementia. I worked alone most of the time – more... because I was an overnight staff, but the one's I did work with were friendly and helpful. The hardest part of the job was being there when one of the patients had passed away or was really ill. The most enjoyable part of the job was completing recreational activities with the patients. – less
terrble
MLTC Authorization Service Coordinator (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 7, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: hardly no time off
they don't care about their employees well being, they are all about the money . I would never suggest this as a place to work
Overall culture is worthy for staying
Bilingual Marketing Representative (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: relaxing
Cons: carry heavy equipment everyday
My typical daily work is sitting at different clinics to promote Fidelis Care's products, to educate clients healthcare programs accordingly, to renew Medicaid and Child Health Plus, to enroll them with – more... Obamacare insurance, and to provide them professional healthcare services. Do home visits couple times during the week. Meet weekly sales goal.
I like this job is because it's healthcare, it helps people fundamentally by providing health insurance. I enjoy talking to different people everyday and also get along well with them.
But because Fidelis separate teams based on your major language, so basically my major clientele is Chinese, the management as well. I want to work at a position is more dynamic and could blend into different culture so that I will be benefited from. – less
Great place to work!
Clinical Services Associate (Former Employee), Getzville, NYFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: everything
Cons: having to leave - due to move
Administrative duties
I learned all of my Microsoft Office skills at this employer
Coworkers were very intelligent and professional
Hardest part of the job was leaving, due to the company relocating
Most enjoyable were all the skills I learned
Its okay, the company is growing,
Lead Medical Coder (Current Employee), Amherst, NYJanuary 27, 2015
It is a growing company, with a lot of potential. The company is hiring alot of employees.
Productive environment
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Queens, NYJanuary 19, 2015
Typical workday involved stationary computer work. Management was very good to work with, and treated all employees fairly and respectful. Coworkers were friendly and very helpful. I got to learn more about what certain medications do, as well as the different policies regarding authorizations for certain medications.
Great company with limitless advantages
Account Manager - Medicare Advantage sales (Former Employee), detroit, MIJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: provided accomodation and transportation
Cons: lack of breaks.
my responsibilty as an account manager with Fidelis created an exposure to a different sector of the senior healthcare market in Michigan. i work with a team thats cooperative and ever ready to help. The – more... only downside is during the winter season, we have to work if necessary outside in a very cold environment to drive sales and deliver educational information. I enjoy working with a team of knowledgeable employee and the salary with commission makes it worth the while. – less
Very productive Company to work for
BUILDING SERVICES COORDINATOR (Former Employee), Queens, NYJanuary 15, 2015
I enjoyed my tenure at Fidelis Care, it's very diverse company with many oppertunities for growth an personal advancememt
productive and fun workplace
Marketing Representative (Former Employee), Rego Park, NYJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: lunches
Cons: packet forwarding
very good company working in the 5 counties in new york
shipping throughout the world especially to South America and central america
Learned a lot but poor opportunity for advancement.
Member Services (Former Employee), Rego ParkDecember 30, 2014
Pros: great employees/co-workers
Cons: poor work/life balance; poor advancement opportunities
I worked at Fidelis for five years and enjoyed my time there. But the opportunity for advancement into a supervisory, regulatory or management role was extremely poor. HR does not communicate well with – more... employees about internal hiring decisions. The workplace is generally respectful. However, that depends on the department you are in. Then there are the hours. I worked too many 60+ hour weeks. If you have a family or are going to school in the evening, you may want to ask lots of questions concerning how they would accommodate your schedule. – less
Too many corporate lies.
Member Services Representative (Current Employee), Rego Park, NYDecember 9, 2014
Pros: benefits are good.
Cons: no breaks. no appreciation. constant lies.
I have been employed at Fidelis Care for 18 months, and there have been numerous lies that have given me a sour taste in my mouth. I was lied to about a raise dating back to my promotion date, but I was – more... not given my retroactive money form the time I started my new position. I did not get my raise for 6 months and then retroactive money was only for 6 weeks. I was not paid my correct amount and lost 4 and half months of pay.

I applied for a promotion, and was promised a writing sample to complete my application process, but was never given this writing sample and a decision was made regarding this promotion.

There have been other issues where I was lied to and then when I protested due to the employee handbook I was given at the start of my employment was disregarded and not followed.

At this time I am currently looking for new employement. – less
I appreciate what I have learned while working at Fidelis.
Intake Coordinator (Current Employee), Queens, NYDecember 8, 2014
I appreciate what I have learned since I have been working at Fidelis and I have met a couple of nice people there.
MemberService
Member Services, Transportation a Representative (Former Employee), Getzville, NYNovember 25, 2014
Cons: short breaks, no advancement
In my opinion fidelis is a good place if you are cool with upper management.... They show favoritism towards those they like and get rid of those who they don't like..... It doesn't matter about skills or what you know.... @ Fidelis is about who you know...!!!!
Good place to work, hard to advance
Team Leader - Behavioral Health Department (Former Employee), Rego Park, NYNovember 17, 2014
Pros: set work schedule, 1 hour lunch
Cons: too long for advancement, they don't retian the best people
Fidelis is a good company to work for, however they do take a while to advance people within. I worked for them in Customer service for almost 2 years before I got to advance to a different department. Also in customer service it is very fast paced, and some of the Supervisors tend to favor certain people. But the salary is fair and competitive and the work schedule does not change
Abuse of Work Staff for business needs
Manager Member Services (Current Employee), Rego Park, NYNovember 7, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: misinformation, lack of management support, abuse of employees break and lunches
The goal of the management is to term all employees either for attendance, performance or scheduling. Stats are maintained daily for break time totaling 10 mins- including bathroom, water, hanging up coat – more... or putting away things. Work atmosphere uncomfortable-always aware that your job is on the line. Beware the general promises in your interview- as well the company has growth available but for those who are favorites. Hand picked not based on general skills or exceptional performance- No matter how many members give you accolades or leave voicemails on your behalf. The needs of the business are your every day responsibilities- help them keep their members at least partially content. Even though they children may be termed for incorrect application of payments, denied pharmacy request, new members not being serviced. All of the above you are to deal with little support or superior tools from management. Not to mention misinformation half the providers do not participate or have correct information_ good luck if you choose to take the risk. – less
Allows you to use your clinical skills
Clinical Staff Pharmacist (Former Employee), Rego Park, NYOctober 20, 2014
A good place to work. This job allows you to use your clinical skills and challenges you.
Marketing Rep / Facilitated Enroller
Marketing Rep / Facilitated Enroller (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYOctober 1, 2014
• Responsible for increasing sales and awareness of Fidelis products within an assigned territory, and achieving minimum performance standards in terms of both quantity and quality of submissions. Represent – more... Fidelis Care New York at various marketing sites, community events and during customer home visits.
• Effectively presenting the Fidelis product lines (Fidelis Medicaid, CHP and/or FHP) according to state regulations and county protocols to potential consumers in a consistent manner; meeting with those customers on a one-to-one basis; evaluating their eligibility for enrollment; and assisting with the completion of enrollment forms.
• Able to anticipate and respond to customers' needs, concerns, or questions in order to meet or exceed their expectations; help evaluate needs and options; show care and concern to demonstrate customer importance and value.
• Able to be thorough and accurate when working with assembling, processing, or providing detailed information; track details even when under pressure. Able to take action to meet the needs of others; respond to solve problems; minimize delays or problems with little or no supervision.
• Establish contact, assess individual's healthcare needs and concerns, establish eligibility, provide overview of organizational mission, effectively and clearly present benefits of products in accordance with all governmental regulations. Review documentation requirements and schedule follow-up appointments.
• Complete all necessary paperwork, documentation, and follow-up as required (i.e. enrollment application, lead reports, outreach logs, scheduling, and administrative) in order to complete the requirements of the job.
• Re screen applicant's eligibility and review and validate documentation necessary for enrollment into the NYS Health Insurance Programs. Assist applicant in completing application for health insurance in accordance to established quality goals. Provide client education. Complete and submit application within designated timeline. Provide timely follow up to obtain missing or additional information to complete the application. Input necessary information into the applicable computer systems – less
Headquarters