Fidelis Care Employee Reviews in United States

Good luck!!
n/a (Current Employee) –  Rego Park, NYJune 11, 2016
this company is extremely bias when it come to promotion, the work culture environment in member service is very hostile and on edge, your or constantly micromanage, short breaks, they force you to accept 50 cents increase when trying to move up with in the company, depending on the dept. sup or manager race and friends that will determine if you are promoted the Spanish stick with the Spanish the Russian stick with their own and so forth. the worst part is that its not even hidden. fiddles care is a place for people fresh out of high school. THE TRAVEL TO GET THERE IS AWFUL UNLESS IF YOUR LIVE IN QUEENS
Pros
benefit
Cons
pay, management
Worst company ever will send you to mental assylam.
QMA (Former Employee) –  Rego Park, NYJune 11, 2016
Nightmare company with so much stress and very little pay. Management is a joke they have their favorites to get ahead you have to be Catholic since ceo is a rev/priest who has no idea about his employees only after making more money.
Pros
Location and pay check
Cons
Management, CEO, pay, over work.work and life balance non existing, mandatory overtime. Very unappreciated type mentality.
Lacking
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJuly 25, 2016
I have never worked for a more unorganized, unstructured, no strategy, reactive company in my entire career. It is very unfortunate as the members they serve are the most needy. The Case Managers can't do their jobs because of lack of training and being unable to actually case manage. Fidelis executive management treats their middle management very poorly.
Pros
paycheck and coworkers
Cons
See below
Customer Service: top notch. Management...well.
MEMBER SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Getzville, NYMarch 18, 2016
My job at Fidelis was compiled of helping their insurance members with information about their accounts, inquiries about their benefits, premiums, etc.

I learned much about the insurance world; the insides, the outs, compliance regulations and management. The day to day experience for the most part was diligent and sometimes a strain on patience dealing with unruly members. However, the more than numerous times that I knew that the person I spoke with was satisfied, not only with the service and my knowledge, but also my upbeat attitude, it made the job worth it.

I resigned for reasons that I'd rather not discuss, but I do however appreciate what I did learn from them.
Pros
career-building information
Cons
less than stellar management, short breaks
Horrific place to work! No integrity.
Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Rego Park, NYMarch 17, 2016
This is the most mismanaged place I have ever worked for. The organization is owned by a priest who is more interested in keeping the profits in his pocket than investing in a rapidly growing company. In order to get promoted here you need to be young, not qualified, working here under 1yr, and extremely friendly with upper management. This 6 billion dollar organization is being ran with minimal resources. Training is non existent. Employees are shown no appreciation, other than the holiday party, and there's no structure in the place and members suffer due to lack of staff so there cases get lost in translation and there is a high turn over of nurses. Unless your starving and homeless and in desperate need of a job, STAY AWAY! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!
Benefits
Cons
Management, work ethics, no integrity
Meh, It's a job.
Patient Navigator (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIMarch 27, 2016
I like their model of care, but like most healthcare companies, the execution is lacking for reasons beyond anyone's control.
Pros
Great pay and benefits.
Cons
Unless you're salaried, don't get sick too often--you don't get a bank of vacation time like other companies.
Quality focused, service dedication
supervisor (Current Employee) –  Rego Park, NYDecember 15, 2015
Fidelis Care prizes itself on its commitment to its membership and Mission. The result is a company consistent focus on integrity and service quality, this also means that expectations are commensurate. The company has grown tremendously in the past few years and provides great potential for growth to hard working and dedicated individuals.
pleasant company to work for. very productive and motivating.
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYMarch 30, 2016
there was no typical day for me. i learned to make myself engaged and focused. peaceful environment to work. employees were great and supportive.
Good place when your starting out in your career
Talent Acquisition Associate (Former Employee) –  Rego Park, NYFebruary 4, 2016
Good place when starting out in your career. Room for growth, fair compensation, tuition reimbursement offer multiple location and reasonable with time off. The hardest part of the job is finding parking.
Great pay, work environment and setting, Poor Culture
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 28, 2016
Plenty of room for advancement, it's encouraged. Just watch out for any friends you make or who might want the job you're after. Was terminated based off of a social media account which was reported randomly.
Challenging Work Environment
Clinical Services Associate (Current Employee) –  Getzville, NYApril 10, 2016
Fidelis Care has given me an extraordinary knowledge base of all types of health insurance including Medicare and Medicaid.
cool place
Outreach Representative/Retention Case Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 28, 2016
I worked there for 9 years it was great in the beginning but later management change and i began to be unhappy, hopefully things change back
Pros
flexable
Cons
management
Good work environment
QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  Rego Park, NYApril 12, 2016
Good place to work. You can learn a lot. Nice environment. Lots of team work. Setting goals, Volunteer work is fun with group.
Fidelis is a big managed care company that has proven itself in the industry.However they could do better in developping and giving the same opportuni
Medicaid Sales Representative/Outreach (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 14, 2015
Problem with respect and promotion of minorities and or older fox. I left with a lot of hurt. and other colleagues feel the same way
Very fast pace Environment lots of wodo to keep youbusy during your shift .
member associate (Former Employee) –  Amherst, NYSeptember 27, 2015
On a typical day of work at fidelis I would talk to several customers about their health insurance accounts.
Sometimes people could be irate but it was my job to solve the problem as best as my knowledge of the company what my credentials allowed me to do. would have call doctors offices to see if the customer is a current patient if the Doctors roster is stating it is full.
Also I would inform people when it is time for them recertify their insurance so they do not lose coverage.
Pros
very fast pace enjoyable work environment
Cons
Fast pacing and excessive workload working environment
Clinical reviewer (Current Employee) –  Rego Park, NYOctober 7, 2015
It is dificult to work for this company if you are able to multy task. It is very fast pacing and there are continuous changes in duties and resposibilities. My co-workers however are a pleasure to work with as we work as a team.
Pros
Reimbursement for mileage usecd on offsite reviews
Cons
healthcare coverag and poor leadership
good core of people
member service representative (Former Employee) –  Getzville, NYNovember 30, 2015
good core of people , they have to improve on training. good benefits and work environment. basically spoke with medicaid members assisted with transportation to medical appointments.
Pros
good pay and benefits
Cons
training
I loved working with new people on a daily basis
Benefit Consultant (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYSeptember 9, 2015
Working in this field has its ups and downs. I loved meeting new people on a daily basis and helping them with their insurance needs. I also fell in love with Marketing when I was doing insurance. I learned to set up and break down events, learned how to work the events and also find new events to take part in.
Pros
Learning new things daily
Cons
lots of hours little family time
Busy and exciting Job
Clinical Reviewer & Quality Management Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 19, 2015
Solid Company. Rapidly expanding across New York State.
Excellent office space and working environment.
Company's mission is to provide quality and affordable health care to all.
great place to work
RN (Current Employee) –  Rego Park, NYJanuary 19, 2016
poor management, poor work/life balance, working for Fidelis 24/7, no personal life, a lot of travel. Co- workers is good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fidelis Care. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9