Fidelis Hospice is a growing, start-up hospice, staffed by hospice-experienced staff, committed to the motto "No one should die alone". Fidelis is a vibrant, passionate, innovative company looking for doers, not followers. Although Fidelis is only a year old, we employees have a combined total of 187 years of experience in hospice. Passion, experience, commitment to patient care: we are Fidelis Hospice. There is always room for one more good employee at Fidelis Hospice
The Registered Nurse ("RN") Case Manager is responsible for providing nurse and hospice case management to hospice beneficiaries and families, implementing nursing interventions and coordinating the beneficiary/family interdisciplinary plan of care. The RN Case Manager adheres to the regulatory process required by the State Board of Nursing and Federal Conditions of Participation.
Essential Job Functions and Duties:
- In conjunction with the Interdisciplinary Team (IDT), manage and coordinate the beneficiary and family/caregiver Plan of Care from referral to discharge.
- Facilitate communication about changes in the beneficiary's status among IDT members and the beneficiary's attending physician.
- Apply the policies and procedures of Fidelis and the rules and regulations of Federal and State regulatory agencies and other certifying agencies in providing hospice care.
- Plan, coordinate, and deliver direct nursing care to beneficiaries and families according to the beneficiary's need.
- Visit each beneficiary at least every 14 days in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Maintain a minimum Productivity Standard according to Fidelis Policy. Productive time consists of face-to-face contact with beneficiaries and families in the form of direct care activities. Productive time also includes coordination of care activities with families, physicians, and host nursing facility partners, such as: care coordination meetings, at-risk meetings, information presentations, or meet and greets.
Position qualifications & preferred skills and/or experience:
- Current license as a Registered Nurse (RN) in good standing with the State Board.
- Must have at least 2 years nursing experience.
- Must have demonstrable competency with computers (MS Word, MS Excel, etc.).
- Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision is required.
- Candidates must successfully complete criminal background check and physical (including drug test & TB screening) per company policy. Preferred skills and/or experience:
- Previous experience in hospice preferred.
- Previous management or supervisory experience preferred.
- Fidelis Hospice offers highly competitive compensation and a generous benefit package.
Fidelis Hospice offers highly competitive compensation and a generous benefit package. Interested candidates may register their interest in the job by navigating to http://fidelishospice.knackhq.com/job-listings. Questions? Please call the Director of Human Resources at 978-912-7244. Online registrations are considered first, emails via CL will be delayed.
Fidelis Hospice is an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V