Fidelity Bank Employee Reviews

Vice President (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 15, 2018
Great for promoting within the company. Executive Management stays involved and follows through. Continued education available. Great in-house training Department.
Pros
Promotes wirhin
Cons
No locations in SC
Pay is not fair, training is horrible, advancement is based on who you know
Current employee (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 10, 2018
They never tell you the Salary range when you apply for a position because they always low ball you

There is no formal training except for loan officers, otherwise your shadowing and expected to teach yourself

Hardly any managers of color that has an office and if you find the “couple” believe they earned it

If your deptartment needs you, believe your boss won’t let you advance to another position

The best thing the bank offers is stability and even that is becoming questionable depending on the department
Pros
Stability
Cons
Salary, training, advancement, management
Say one thing and do another
Credit Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 9, 2018
The management here claims to practice the Golden Rule but people leave all the time for lack of practicing the Golden Rule. It’s just a marketing tool to make clients and employees think they care. Employees definitely don’t practice the Golden Rule towards each other.
Great company
Vice President (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 3, 2018
Excellent company, great management. great work life balance, good benefits and compensation, promotes advancement from within, management promotes personal development opportunities.
loved my actual job
Universal Banker ( customer service rep) (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSDecember 13, 2017
I enjoyed my immediate co workers and my customers. I was there 20 years so I learned a lot as in how to recognize a customers needs and help them. I ran the branch several times when there was no manager for a few months at a time.
Fidelity Bank
Help Desk Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 7, 2017
bank is old fashion. need to update systems and BOP.
lack of opportunity to grow. benefits and pay was not great at all. very Conservative with raises.
working at TFB
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Wake Forest, NCDecember 1, 2017
TFB was a great place to work for. Lot's of outside sales and volunteering in the community; which I liked. Great that you can pick up the phone and call the underwriters if there was an issue with your loan.
Educative and fun
Direct Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Lagos stateNovember 22, 2017
Mobilizing funds and creating assets
Opening of new accounts
Enrolling customers in electronic banking
Conducting a (KYC)know your customer form and Visitation report
Responsible for the provision and safe keeping of customers information and files
Customer compliment level
Complete and accurate documentation for savings and current accounts
Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Traditional
Inbound Account Acquisition Representative (Current Employee) –  Brookhaven, GANovember 14, 2017
I consider Fidelity Bank to be a company that is going through an organic evolution to stay competitive and innovative, while maintaining the traditional culture that embodied at Fidelity Bank.
Not a bad place to work
Teller 1 (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSOctober 25, 2017
Deal with a lot of people who get upset because their accounts are over drawn, or you won't let them cash a check. It can be a very stressful job. Plus you were required to up sale and try to book appointments with a financial expert which I thought was annoying. You were suppose to schedule so many in a certain amount of time.
Pros
Holidays off
Cons
The public
Awful
Loan Processor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 19, 2017
Management bullied me like middle school girls, was strung along, made to feel I could be terminated at any moment. Told I was not trusted (based on no grounds.) Intimidated, under valued and underpaid. Taken advantage of.
Good Company
International Negotiator - Letter of Credits (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 16, 2017
This was not a bad place to work for, however due to all the consolidation in the banking industry at the time, a number of people were laid off. Overall, this was not a bad company to work for.
Upbeat and consistent family environment
Teller I (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 2, 2017
A typical day would include handling cash transaction for current and new customers. I learned about fraud and scams. Also financial responsibilities.
Bad work experience
Documentation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSOctober 2, 2017
Cut throat work environment. Co-workers "tattled" on each other. Management was unfair and uncompromising. One of the worst experiences of my life.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Everything else
I enjoy what I do.
TEAM LEADER (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 30, 2017
I very much enjoy what I do and the people I work with. The only thing I dislike is my commute. I spend about 3 hours a day on the road. I've learned a lot the past 6 years and my boss has always been really good to me.
great
Lead Processing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GASeptember 30, 2017
I totally love the workplace. I just needed more money and wanted a different position. I also left for a position with another company that gave me the chance at leadership
No Ping Pong table, Hard work and fast paced
Vice President (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLSeptember 23, 2017
Road Warrior visiting Dealerships Monday thru Friday.
I know this business have been in Dealer Services for Years.
Micro Managment.
Workplace culture is to Work very hard. Labor intensive.
Hardest part of the job is loaded down with reports.
The most enjoyable part of the job is visiting customers and developing business and being the number 1 rep in the company.
Pros
Dealer Lunches and Dinners paid for by the company
Cons
Micro Management
Great employees and a very nice boss.
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA 30329September 6, 2017
I helped process accounts payable. Because the commute was very far for me, they let me four 10 hour days. They are very friendly and accommodating to the employees needs. If I lived closer, I would have continued working for them.
Good Working Environment
Senior Processor/ Administrator (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAAugust 31, 2017
Was at this job for just under a year because of husband relocating his job. Was a good place to work overall ..not to sure about job advancement, seemed like that may be a challenge
Pros
Good Working Environment
Cons
job advancement, seemed like that may be a challenge
Job stability
Lien Release Processor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 28, 2017
Fidelity is a place that will provide you with job stability and a company that will provide you with new experience that you will not find at another bank.
Pros
Stability
Cons
Not as salary competitive