Fidelity Health Care Employee Reviews

excellent place to work
Registered Nurse, BSN, BC-CV (Current Employee) –  Kettering, OHJune 30, 2017
Fidelity is a wonderful company with a great support system. I have always loved working for them! You will not be disappointed if you join their team!
RN home care nurse
RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Kettering, OHJune 13, 2017
Growing company with opportunity for advancement. Frequent changes in policies due to the changes in Medicare regulations. Staff was friendly and helpful.
Pros
opportunity for advancement
Fidelity
Document Imaging Specialist (Current Employee) –  Moraine, OHMay 16, 2017
Very nice coworkers and proper training provided. Many positions open up internally first which gives opportunities to current employees to move up or start somewhere new.
Pros
Overtime Offered
Cons
Expensive Insurance
Great management
OTR (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHMay 8, 2017
Flexible work week, freedom to practice as a therapist and able to utilize appropriate clinical judgement. Support staff works miracles-able to schedule patients within a decent area of coverage.
Pros
Flexibel scheduling
Cons
Paid per visit rate a lttle low, a lot of dropped visits affecting income
Friendly environment to work in
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHApril 28, 2017
Fidelity Healthcare is a positive flow of responsible professionals who care about their patient's needs. Caring for patients is a big deal in Premier Health.
Fidelity is a great company to work for .
Safety Companion (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHApril 25, 2017
Working for fidelity I e gained so much knowledge in the nursing field. I've seen first hand what nurses An pct's go through an they are a blessing. Being able to ensure someone safety An comfort them in there time at the hospital is a great feeling
Pros
Gaining knowledge & being able to insure someone's safety
Cons
Nurses that half do they
slow work place.
Intake Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Evergreen Park, ILMarch 27, 2017
Daily slow pace at work. Was not trained accordingly , self trained. Always told to do other employee jobs. Management was poor. Kept after work hours.
Pros
employee group lunches
Cons
doing other employee jobs
Assisting Elderly
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  El Monte, CAMarch 15, 2017
It was my honor to help assist taking care of the elders and being able to give back to my community. I loved to treat them as if they were my loved ones. But very sad when they pass on.
Unique
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHMarch 11, 2017
Unique place to work for. Unless you have a lot of connections and have personal relationships with members of the management team, you will not advance. They tend to only promote within and don't give all individuals the opportunity to advance their careers.
worked with Extended Care Facilities to build relationships
Outside Marketing and Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHAugust 19, 2016
Drove marketing vehicle to Extended care facilities to communicate and build relationships.
Company had great benefits and great pay for my position. Worked alone. Did not work with team. Would have monthly marketing meetings with my boss and team which is the only tie I sa
It is a awful place to work at.
Rn (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHJuly 27, 2016
FIDELITY is a awful place to work for. They are closed minded to anyone that marches to a different tune. As a case manager you can put in 12 to 14 hour days. There is so much work when get home after your long day. I found the Company to hold staff to unrealistic standards. Office staff very snotty, stuck up. It really sucks to work there.
Home Health Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Kettering, OHJuly 15, 2016
Good staff and staff development. Care very much for their jobs and the patients. I would recommend this company to others seeking employment.
Dietary Aide
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  El Monte, CAMay 24, 2016
I loved giving back to our community and helping the seniors who once help us im very compassionate and think giving back would be a great blessing and as for the company they treated us alright.
Rn
RN Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHOctober 5, 2015
Like every job, this job has good and bad days.
Pros:
Flexible work schedule, great management, good orientation, one on one patient interaction.
Cons:
Charting after hours, lots of driving, totally different nursing practice.
Fun
Skilled Nursing Aide (Current Employee) –  Moraine, OHAugust 28, 2015
Is a fun job and you can learn alot. There are alot of pros and cons... is very political at times. You will be secure in the health care field.
great place as a starting job
Health Care Activity Assistant (Former Employee) –  El Monte, CAJuly 14, 2015
Create and Facilitate activities for the elderly population, including Bingo night, Movie night, Birthday celebrations, and group meetings.
poor cost-effective measures, patient care is secondary
Home Care Nurse Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Kettering, OHJune 11, 2015
a typical day at work begins as soon as you wake up and does not end until you go to bed...since your personal cell is converted to your business line as well. I easily worked 14 hours daily M-F. you are paid per visit, so any followup calls or documentation done from home is not compensated, though a necessary requirement.
Management/ scheduling intentionally keeps your assignment (6 patient quota) short so you may be used as on-call without differential compensation. If you do not meet your visit requirement, they take your vacation time, although they create the deficit daily!
most of the nurses are not dependable and rude. Poor infection control. Probably due to burn out and mental/physical fatigue.
No raises. Unable to have spouse on family medical insurance plan.
Pros
money, patients
Cons
everything besides the money and patients
Fidelty Health Care-DME/CPAP Coordinator is challenging and rewarding.
CPAP/Medical Equipment Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHMarch 26, 2015
I am currently in unique position for Fidelity Health Care, my office is located within Miami Valley Hospital.
Each day brings new and exciting challenges.
I process all new CPAP referrals for three Premier Health Sleep Labs.
I also work with patient's to ensure their needs are met and that they have a restful night's sleep!
like meeting new people
STNA (Former Employee) –  Kettering, OHNovember 14, 2014
a typical day at work based on the particular client i would do as follows as care plan directed. what ive learned was many many things from different clientel. magenment really did not keep track of schedule in keeping in very accurate.
Positive work enviroment, very helpful staff, I would recommend FHC
RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHDecember 9, 2013
I loved my job at FHC. I learned many new skills and co-workers were always willing to help with needs. I liked working one on one with patients, not feeling rushed, and teaching. This job was very flexible and allowed me to be more involved in my daughter's extracurricular activities. The only downside to this job/employer was the documentation, which was very time consuming and difficult to understand expectations at times