Fidelity Health Care Employee Reviews

Fun
Skilled Nursing Aide (Current Employee) –  Moraine, OHAugust 28, 2015
Is a fun job and you can learn alot. There are alot of pros and cons... is very political at times. You will be secure in the health care field.
poor cost-effective measures, patient care is secondary
Home Care Nurse Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Kettering, OHJune 11, 2015
a typical day at work begins as soon as you wake up and does not end until you go to bed...since your personal cell is converted to your business line as well. I easily worked 14 hours daily M-F. you are paid per visit, so any followup calls or documentation done from home is not compensated, though a necessary requirement.
Management/ scheduling intentionally keeps your assignment (6 patient quota) short so you may be used as on-call without differential compensation. If you do not meet your visit requirement, they take your vacation time, although they create the deficit daily!
most of the nurses are not dependable and rude. Poor infection control. Probably due to burn out and mental/physical fatigue.
No raises. Unable to have spouse on family medical insurance plan.
Pros
money, patients
Cons
everything besides the money and patients
Fidelty Health Care-DME/CPAP Coordinator is challenging and rewarding.
CPAP/Medical Equipment Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHMarch 26, 2015
I am currently in unique position for Fidelity Health Care, my office is located within Miami Valley Hospital.
Each day brings new and exciting challenges.
I process all new CPAP referrals for three Premier Health Sleep Labs.
I also work with patient's to ensure their needs are met and that they have a restful night's sleep!
like meeting new people
STNA (Former Employee) –  Kettering, OHNovember 14, 2014
a typical day at work based on the particular client i would do as follows as care plan directed. what ive learned was many many things from different clientel. magenment really did not keep track of schedule in keeping in very accurate.
Positive work enviroment, very helpful staff, I would recommend FHC
RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHDecember 9, 2013
I loved my job at FHC. I learned many new skills and co-workers were always willing to help with needs. I liked working one on one with patients, not feeling rushed, and teaching. This job was very flexible and allowed me to be more involved in my daughter's extracurricular activities. The only downside to this job/employer was the documentation, which was very time consuming and difficult to understand expectations at times
Just a beginning
Medical Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 23, 2013
This place of employment was also my extern site from Sandford Brown . I learned an extreme amount from Dr.Taylor . I A typical day could be patient prep for therapy, canceling and scheduling appointment for chiropractic appointments as well as massage therapy. The most enjoyable part of my job was my patients who i enjoyed seeing daily.
Fast paced environment where detail and organization is a must.
Patient Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Orland Park, ILJune 13, 2013
Work overall was great, it was fast paced and organization was asserted. I had to answer phone calls, make appointments, order supplies and coordinate with my patients and my contractors to ensure my patients needs. I learned about a lot about the health care industry and how things are managed with medicare. I believe the hardest part of the job was keeping organized. I am an organized person and sometimes pressure distracts you from finishing an assignment. Pressure on the other hand is my strength because I work well under a lot of it.
Pros
work becomes a second home, the hours are great, and the learning experience
Cons
the pay, pressure, and the stress.
Wonderful management and team members
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHJanuary 20, 2013
This is a wonderful company to work with. Great benefit package.