Fidelity Investments
1,156 reviews

Fidelity Investments Employee Reviews

Great Workplace
Service Delivery Associate (Former Employee), Durham, NCJuly 21, 2015
Pros: Great environment
Cons: Short breaks, short lunches, back to back phone calls
Take calls assisting customers with as well as educate them about 401k and retirement. Talk with brokers and clients about different products the company offers. Provide excellent customer service while maintaining the firm's rules and regulations. Complete files to resolve issues or needs in the customer's account.
Productive, Team Building, Series 7 licenses
Brokerage Trader (Former Employee), Utah, Salt Lake CityJuly 19, 2015
Pros: Licensed for my series 7 and 63
Cons: politics at work
Traded for customer's, Provided account activity and balances. Helped them navigate on the website, Reassured that I had meet their expectations.
Excellent company to work for. Provides great training and offers opportunity to advance and further your education.
Fixed Income Specialist (Former Employee), Merrimack, NHJuly 18, 2015
Pros: Variable work shifts. opportunity for advancement.
Cons: Short lunch break.
Great company to work for. Allows you to advance to other departments if you choose to do so. Great co-workers. More than willing to share their knowledge and experience with new hire.
Good place to start
Investment Solutions and Guidance Representative (Current Employee), Merrimack, NHJuly 18, 2015
Quick licensing and exposure to the financial industry. Learning with a top name is always a good thing. ........................
Open minded and fast paced work environment
Benefits Consulting Data Analyst (Current Employee), Raleigh DurhamJuly 17, 2015
I truly enjoyed working in the Benefits Consulting sector of Fidelity. The projects were interesting and manageable- but I felt they lacked a lot of depth of problem solving at times.
Great company to work for!
Asset Specialist (Former Employee), Westminster, ColoradoJuly 17, 2015
Pros: Great people to work with
Cons: None
I enjoyed working at Fidelity, this is where I learned about REO and once I learned about REO I knew that this is a job that I would like to learn more about.
Productive and exciting opportunities
Mutual Fund Representative (Former Employee), Westlake, TXJuly 15, 2015
Pros: Knowledge of investments
Cons: commute to work
Researched compliance in retirement funds.
Co workers are easy to get along with, and full of knowledge to share.
Hardest part of the job was the commute.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the knowledge gained from investments.
Great work environment everyone acts as one family
Workplace Planning and Guidance Retirement Rep (Current Employee), Durham, NCJuly 15, 2015
Very diversfied work environment
teaches a lot of great financial basics to set you up for a successful retirement
Worked closely with management with career development and role improvement on regular basis
Nothing Special
Lead Senior Fund Analyst (Current Employee), Westlake, TXJuly 15, 2015
Pros: Decent benefits and good work/life balance
Cons: pay below market, difficult to move up, no sense of appreciation
There is no clear direction for the company. Upper management does not share much information and does not appear to have a clear understanding of the frustrations employees have. Retention is a huge issue but nothing is being done.
great place as a starting job
Health Care Activity Assistant (Former Employee), El Monte, CAJuly 14, 2015
Create and Facilitate activities for the elderly population, including Bingo night, Movie night, Birthday celebrations, and group meetings.
Very Big & Very Private Organization
Financial Representative (Current Employee), Westlake, TXJuly 14, 2015
Pros: Great Benefits, Profit Sharing, Good Opportunities to move inside the organization once aboard.
Cons: Below Market Pay, Training is abysmal, Too many layers of management, Currently in a tranistion phase of automation with many issues left to be resolved
Leader in 401k's for small, medium & large institutions. Somewhat limited in a competitive market for growth. Trying new ways to maintain & stay ahead of the competition.
Excellence is highly valued
Director, Product Management (Former Employee), Boston, MAJuly 14, 2015
Pros: Great colleagues
Cons: Low risk tolerance can feel stifling at times.
Fidelity has a strong commitment to providing employees tools for success. But the best part of working there is the high quality of colleagues you'll find there.
Productive and great place to work
SENIOR CAPACITY PLANNING ANALYST, FPCMS (Former Employee), Westlake, TXJuly 13, 2015
Pros: people and tools you work with
Cons: long hours
Always busy and something to install or resolve to help keep the job interesting. Working with people who want to get the job done
Productive, challenging and ever-changing work environment.
End User Support Intern (Former Employee), Smithfield, RIJuly 13, 2015
The best way I can describe Fidelity is a company that handles all customers and employees whether they be internal or external with the utmost respect, expertise and compassion I've sen thus far.
Great company, great culture, will work you to death
Financial Service's Manager (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 6, 2015
Pros: Flexibility
Cons: Politics within building are a nightmare, Senior leaders don't leave, only get promoted if you're in sales
Overall Fidelity is an amazing company to work for. This site is awful. The politics within the building are a nightmare. From the rep level all the way to Senior management. Even if you start as a rep and end up in management if you don't go to sales your pretty much stuck in a consistent position will your employees are churned out from under you like a production line. The work load doesn't match the pay.
Great Company!
Retirement & Benefits Financial Associate (Former Employee), DURHAM NCJuly 6, 2015
Great Company A lot of oppurtunity for growth! A well respected work enviroment! I learned a lot about the investment side of things.
Productive environment
Community Relations Intern (Current Employee), Boston, MAJuly 3, 2015
Pros: Great Perks
Working at Fidelity thought me so much, including leadership skills, time management skills and self-improvements. I get the chance to work with wonderful people everyday. While working with the Community Relations team I feel proud to work which such great team and make a impact in the community.
Great benefits, excellent place to master phone communication.
Retirement Brokerage Services Full Trader (Former Employee), Merrimack, NHJune 30, 2015
Pros: Great benefits, fair pay.
Cons: Phone center, little freedom.
If you are alright working in a phone center this is a great place to learn. I was able to get my series 7 and 63 licenses. Also the Merrimack location has an awesome cafe.
Favorite job of all time!
Financial Representative - Service & Trading (Former Employee), Merrimack, NHJune 30, 2015
Pros: Growth, learning, and excellent benefits package.
Fidelity Investments has truly been my favorite company to work for.
I was able to use skills I already had, but it also allowed a tremendous amount of growth, and learning for anyone employed there. I must say that the environment & culture between employees, and management was enriching. There was an excellent work/life balance, and at least for me the best part of my day was coming in not waiting to leave.
Powerful Company
Desktop Support (Former Employee), Boston, MAJune 29, 2015
This company inspires its people and offers unlimited growth potential. The culture, people and work environment was so dynamic and engaging everyday.

1 2 3 4 5

About Fidelity Investments

Fidelity Investments has a rich and proud history of making financial expertise accessible and effective in helping people live – Read more

Fidelity Investments Salaries