Fidelity Investments

Fidelity Investments Employer Reviews

Functional workplace
Senior Executive Secretary (Former Employee), Covington, KYAugust 19, 2014
Pros: free coffee, great cafe's
Cons: micro management
I learned allot at my time at Fidelity. Advancement opportunities were there but major politics involved. I enjoyed my co-workers but management lacked.
The most enjoyable part of the job was planning events and interacting with the clients.
Great stability, chance for improvement within group
Pricing Manager (Current Employee), Boston, MAAugust 13, 2014
Fidelity was a great company to start my career with. Through my time there, I was able to come in as an entry level analyst, and was able to move up into a management postion in about three years. Through the opportunities presented to myself, I took full advantage of them all, and was able to begin a very productive career with the company. The hardest – more... part of my job, which was also the most beneficial to improving my own qualities, was working and listening to others within the group, getting the entire group on the same page with not only the group, but also the company goals, and understanding where every levels (analyst/management/upper-management) goals were. – less
Productive and Enjoyable work place
Desktop Support Technical Intern (Former Employee), Boston, MAAugust 12, 2014
Pros: free pizza, lunch, clothes, valuables
I was an intern at Fidelity and I absolutely loved it. The culture and environment was a grreat. The people were friendly and I couldn't ask for more work. It was an amazing experience and hopefully I will get to work there again soon.
Fidelity Investment
Lead SharePoint Business Analyst (Current Employee), Covington, KYAugust 6, 2014
Working at Fidelity Investments is good and loved work again and again
Fun workplace and work with a great group of people
HR Operations Specialist (Current Employee), Durham NCAugust 5, 2014
Pros: gym and cafe located in our building
I have learned so much in my current position I have been involved in a variety of projects including new database management implementations. I work with a great group of knowledgeable people and I am lucky to have the opportunity to work at such a great company.
Flexible work environment
Account Service & Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Smithfield, RIAugust 4, 2014
Great insurance and great company to work for. One of the companies in Rhode Island that holds their employees to a higher standard.
Great place to work with great benefits.
Systems Analyst (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCAugust 1, 2014
Pros: great work/life balance
Fidelity is a financial services company on the outside, but it really is a tech company. There are great opportunities and they treat employees very well and have great benefits.
Great company to work for.
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee), Durham, NCJuly 31, 2014
Pros: lunches
Cons: long walk to the parking deck.
Assist clients with questions about there insurance. Outstanding employees. The company take pride in there employees.
Highly structured and disciplined environment
Investment Solutions Representative (Current Employee), Covington, KYJuly 30, 2014
Fidelity is an excellent company with a unique culture. The company is highly focused on enhancing the client experience and building relationships.
great company and benefits
Vice President, Sales / Business Development (Current Employee), Boston, MAJuly 29, 2014
good benefits and strong leadership ; invests in it's people
Great place to work for.
Financial Associate (Former Employee), Westlake, TxJuly 29, 2014
Answered inquiries regarding 401k's, retirement planning and placed trades. Helping people reach their retirement goals was the best part of my job. The hardest part of my job was the structure.
wonderful
Home Health aide (Former Employee), Peoria, ILJuly 29, 2014
Love working for this company the co worker was great I had know problem what so ever.
Administrative Specialist (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCJuly 28, 2014
Supported personnelists utilizing different processes associated with compensation, variable pay, separation, leave of absence, and other human resources actions
Usually fast-paced.
Transaction Processing Representative III (Current Employee), Taylor Mill, KYJuly 27, 2014
Pros: good pay, environment & benefits
Cons: mandatory overtime
Temperature controlled production environment. Fast-paced team-oriented work. Respectful management. Good benefits and pay. Hard to move upward because current employees are often overlooked for different positions because temporary employees currently performing in those areas are hired instead.
Fidelity Investments is a solid company.
Instructional Designer (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UtahJuly 25, 2014
Pros: good work environment
Cons: none listed
Fidelity Investments is a solid company with good management and advanced technology.
Great place to work for
Director Business Analysis (Current Employee), Boston, MAJuly 23, 2014
Fidelity Investments is a great place to work for. I've been in different business units and love the people I've worked with.
Gret working environment allowing potential personal growth.
full time employee (Former Employee), Merrimack, NHJuly 22, 2014
Pros: learning new technology
Cons: not enough hours in a day.
Average workday began at Fidelity was very busy and usually included daily status updates on active projects. Usually the team members were very close and extremely helpful when resolving issues. The hardest part of the job was having to report back to senior management that a project may not be completed per target date.
Great place to work.
SME/ Technical Consultant (Current Employee), Morrisville, NCJuly 21, 2014
Great place to work and enjoyable.
Work culture is good.
Good learning experience.
Great Job
Acquisition Specialist/Closing Coordinator (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJuly 21, 2014
I loved this job. I would still be there if it didn't go out of business.
Responsible and dependable Customer Service Representative with excellent varied experience and managing skills
Print Operator III (Current Employee), Boston, MAJuly 20, 2014
Manage and train new and current employees in the production department. Prioritize and QC all the jobs in the shop

1 2 3 4 5

About Fidelity Investments

Fidelity Investments is one of the world's largest providers of financial services. Fidelity offers investment management, retirement – Read more

Fidelity Investments Photos