Fidelity Investments

Fidelity Investments Employer Reviews

Great place to work for
Director Business Analysis (Current Employee), Boston, MAJuly 23, 2014
Fidelity Investments is a great place to work for. I've been in different business units and love the people I've worked with.
Gret working environment allowing potential personal growth.
full time employee (Former Employee), Merrimack, NHJuly 22, 2014
Pros: learning new technology
Cons: not enough hours in a day.
Average workday began at Fidelity was very busy and usually included daily status updates on active projects. Usually the team members were very close and extremely helpful when resolving issues. The hardest part of the job was having to report back to senior management that a project may not be completed per target date.
Great place to work.
SME/ Technical Consultant (Current Employee), Morrisville, NCJuly 21, 2014
Great place to work and enjoyable.
Work culture is good.
Good learning experience.
Great Job
Acquisition Specialist/Closing Coordinator (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKJuly 21, 2014
I loved this job. I would still be there if it didn't go out of business.
Responsible and dependable Customer Service Representative with excellent varied experience and managing skills
Print Operator III (Current Employee), Boston, MAJuly 20, 2014
Manage and train new and current employees in the production department. Prioritize and QC all the jobs in the shop
Help customers with their insurance needs
Client Management Representative III (Current Employee), Albuquerque, NMJuly 20, 2014
Pros: free monthly lunches and quarterly bonuses
Cons: healthcare is expensive
I enjoy provide excellent customer service. I enjoy working closely with the customers and going the extra mile to resolve any ongoing health insurance issues.
Good Place to work
Mutual Fund Operations (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 17, 2014
Pros: great holiday parties
Cons: good healthcare
Mutual Fund Operations Investigation and resolution of inquiries concerning fund transfers against source documentation. Provision of adequate response and resolution.
Management- door was always open for concerns and issues
co-workers- good to work with and good to get along.
hardest part- Preparation of adjustment entries on payment errors with correspondence – more... along with compensation calculations and allocations of cost of error party.
Most enjoyable- We had fun and work as a team – less
I did not like reading a script or be micro-managed the way we were.
Customer Service Rep. (Contract) (Former Employee), Westlake, TXJuly 15, 2014
Pros: grill at facility for lunch, great benefits, beautiful building
Cons: inbound phone calls, scripted, constantly monitored by manager (recorded phone calls), same conversation with each customer
You were given a script to follow and questions you must ask, etc. It was the same phone call about 40 times a day. You were required to tell every customer that had any questions about 401k's all about them, by walking them through step by step how everything works. It was an overload of information and I became bored with the work.
Good job
Tax Analyst (Current Employee), Jersey City NJJuly 15, 2014
Good starting job

Good experience

Need more career development opportunties
Great place to work with great benefits and will set you up for retirement
Financial Rep (Current Employee), Westlake, TXJuly 13, 2014
Pros: healthier living. fidelity has improved greatly
Cons: working your way up the ladder takes time.
Normal 8-5t type positions. To succeed and much like in life work hard, talk to your manager, ask for more to do. Management is great when you keep them in the loop with what you are doing and your career path. Coworkers are awesome. Most enjoyable part of the job has to be the benefits - Fidelity has the best. They do care about the health and retirement – more... of their employees. They have promoted healthier eating, volunteer, Less junk food in the vending machines, healthier cafe options, working out, no smoking, team building, jogging paths…etc…outside of the tech firms I can't think of a better atmosphere. – less
Great Company
PRIVATE CLIENT SPECIALIST / RELATIONSHIP MANAGER (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 13, 2014
Fidelity Investments is an excellent company that has strong ethics. Excellent benefits
Lots of opportunity
Great place for personal development
A combination of fulfilling work and fun corporate culture
Travel and Expense Administrator (Current Employee), Westlake, TXJuly 11, 2014
Pros: flexible work schedule, great atmosphere
Every aspect of this company is a pleasure. The work is challenging and engaging. It is hard to describe a typical day there because things change on the fly. Somedays you will have a lot of meetings while others will be spent on projects. There is lots of internal talent mobility. Co-workers are helpful and enjoyable to work with. This company was – more... the perfect place to work. – less
Solid Company
Account Executive (Former Employee), Los AngelesJuly 10, 2014
Pros: flexible hours if your perform, excellent 401k and benefits
Cons: super strict compliance regulations, too many buttons to click too little time
Typical Work Day:
Arrive 8am... Leave around 5-6pm... 3-5client meetings per day, with plenty of phone calls to make.
I started from the bottom at Fidelity and made my way to be a successful account executive.
coworkers were arguably the best in the business

Hardest part of the job was keeping up with the compliance/note taking systems and their constant – more... sales play initiatives.

My most enjoyable part of the job was truly working with my colleagues. They made each day worth coming in. – less
Great Company
Manager (Former Employee), Covington, KYJuly 10, 2014
I worked for Fidelity for over 15 years and left to seek an opportunity at another company. I have quickly realized that Fidelity still stands head and shoulders above most especially within the Financial industry.
The company offers a great benefits employee package.
Compliance Analyst (Former Employee), Covington KYJuly 10, 2014
The opportunity provided me to obtain my FINRA broker/dealer licenses was extremely useful and the benefit of knowledge was much appreciated.
Product work environment
Brokerage Operations Representative II (Current Employee), Smithfield, RIJuly 9, 2014
Responsible for the accurate and timely processing of transaction requests for Fidelity advisor customers including new account creation and account maintenance, G-number creation and maintenance, as well as ICP Standing Instructions approval. Provided quality customer service through accurate and timely processing of submitted requests. Delivered effective – more... written and verbal communication to appropriate business partners and customers when requests are not in good order – less
Great benefits and people
Stock Plan Services Representative (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJuly 7, 2014
Pros: benefits
Love working with the clients and helping them understand their plans and equity compensation
Great environment to work with opportunity for advancement
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMJuly 2, 2014
Pros: ability to work from home
Cons: n/a
Get to work and start coding the database.
Learned a lot about relational databases and customer service.
Learned a great deal about healthcare insurance.
first real job after school
401 k specialist (Former Employee), Covington, KYJune 30, 2014
Pros: great place
Cons: alot of lay offs
should not have to answer to apply for new positions. peoplw were good and benefits were awesome
Great company
Regional Analyst \ Project Manager (Former Employee), Boston, MAJune 30, 2014
I had worked at Fidelity Investments for 15 years. I worked in several groups and each group had great teams and all were very knowledgeable. The company was always changing and evolving with the times and always looking at new technology. Some days were challenging, but it was a great learning experience and I always felt gratified at the end of the – more... day. – less

About Fidelity Investments

Fidelity Investments is one of the world's largest providers of financial services. Fidelity offers investment management, retirement – Read more

Fidelity Investments Photos