Fidelity Investments
1,019 reviews

Fidelity Investments Employer Reviews

Collaborative work environment, with occasional long hours
Director of Trade Operations (Current Employee), Merrimack, NHFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: na
Great place to work. Fidelity recognizes individuals based on merit and performance. They also drive to find the best individuals for the roles and the overall organization. As a result, there is a good deal of collaboration between individuals. This comment does not mean there aren't disagreements or competition, but on the whole, the culture is one where we pull together to help move the business forward and to support clients. To meet these goals, there may be long hours from time to time. However, frequent overtime is not common in my experience.
good work life balance
Defined Contributions Representative. (Current Employee), Durham, NCFebruary 21, 2015
Pros: great healthcare benefits and voluntary time off outside your paid vacation time.
I am enjoying the experience Fidelity has provided for me during the last four years. However, I am seeking a role outside the call center enviroment.
constructive, motivation team with healthy environment
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee), Island, MAFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: healthy environment
Cons: lot to walk
It is an achievement working for the huge name in Financial industry.
Diverse team members with potential to grow and contribute to the project.
Fidelity Investments
Senior Portfolio Services Analyst (Current Employee), Smithfield, RIFebruary 18, 2015
Monitor all equity and derivative trades within Fidelity supported funds to ensure clean orders, working closely with Compliance, Risk, Portfolio Managers and Trading on all trade discrepancies
Great Place to work.
Works as Technical Support (Current Employee), Grapevine, TXFebruary 18, 2015
Fidelity is great place to work, was hired on as temporary with no chance of permanent position. I've learned everything there is involved with operating in a mass mail room.
Great enviroment
Customer Service Representative II (Current Employee), Westlake TexasFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: they take care of their employees
Cons: located in westlake
assist employers with thier testing and reporting for all 401k , plans and etc. i enjoy my postion beacuse we are able to assit companies and be a entregal part of the company
BTech+Masters+1 years experience
Software Engineer (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCFebruary 13, 2015
Pros: very motivating environment.
Cons: routine work.
Fidelity is a very good company. Nice perks, smart people and interesting work. The environment is also very motivating.

Good Benefits
Relationship Manager (Former Employee), Merrimack, NHFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: hours
Typical work day was 10-12 hours, often working Saturdays and an occasional Sunday. I learned a great many things about finance and investment analysis. I enjoyed my co-workers and the camaraderie we built over the years. I also enjoyed the client interaction and assisting them with their retirement planning and assets. Some relationships were cultivated over several years and we became friends in additional to the professional relationship. The hardest part of the job were the hours and the daily pressure and heavy oversight.
fast pace inbound call center
401K Specialist (Former Employee), Merrimack, NHFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: very good pay
Cons: mandatory 11 hour shifts at times, tough in the winter
Assist clients with their 401k portfolios. Transferring funds, processing loans, Extremely high call volume just before 4:00 pm when the stock exchanges closes. Great team with incentives and bonuses.
fun work place
Mail Clerk (Former Employee), Durham, NCFebruary 10, 2015
Great place to work. great benefits. The pay is very great. Work schedule is on point. Great customer services. People there are friendly and helpful to everyone. Great atmosphere and management is very helpful.
Dynamic workplace with many intelligent and hardworker co workers
Vice President, Contact Center Operations (Current Employee), Merrimack, NHFebruary 8, 2015
Each day brings different challenges and makes for each day being different yet still a place where you can feel like you accomplished something at the end of the day. There are always new and interesting challenges...whether that is new products or services for our customers, or it could be new and cool technology changes for what employees work with. . If you want to work hard and have plenty of career opportunities, Fidelity is the place.
Loved this place
Premium Service Financial Representative (Former Employee), Merrimack, NHFebruary 7, 2015
Pros: prestigue
Cons: being on the phone
work hard play hard
team relation ship was as important as customer relation ship
constantly learning
you leave your work at your job
managers were great
Fun people to work with
Senior Technical Project Manager (Current Employee), Westlake, TXFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: people
Cons: culture
Great environment to work. The culture in certain parts of the business could be improved. The various benefits are good include profit sharing and retirement plans.
Summary
ETL/Oracle Team lead (Current Employee), raleigh NCFebruary 2, 2015
I am currently working as a technical project manager ( Financial services and insurance domain) ,
primarly responsible for designing / developing Database/ETL DW solutions for workplace investment /
asset management and HSA .Have broad experience in healthcare space including private payer/Medicaid/P&C Insurance
and TPA.Worked As Data conversion lead for Michigan MMIS (CMS certfied) Developed the detailed project
plans and technical specifications for ETL module design, development, testing and implementation for
Provider,Eligibility & Enrollment (Recipient), and CRM (siebel) .Also worked as the Techinical lead for
external interfaces developed detailed project plan and technical specifications for Interface design,
development, testing and implementation for all subsystems within NCTracks. Also worked on the review
of the interface requirements for Data warehousing vendors for MMIS (Ingenix /Thomsun reuters).
Great company
Director (Former Employee), bostonFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: generous benefits
Cons: too many functions moved out of ma
Fidelity is a great company that is lead by very smart people. Co-workers were hard working and supportive. Company offers lots of opportunities.
Great company to work for
Financial Representative II (Current Employee), Covington, KYFebruary 1, 2015
Company offers great training and excellent benefits. This position is a call center role, but it is well supported. Would definitely recommend the company to someone interested in finance.
Great place to work!
Financial Associate (Former Employee), Merrimack, NHJanuary 30, 2015
Was a honest and good company.
I learned a lot about the financial industry. They had an excellent management style and a strong back bone of employees.
I enjoyed the people and the hardworking nature of the company.
Good benefits
Retirement Relationship Manager (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 30, 2015
good benefits but management and upper management pick what rules they want to follow and give bonuses to their favorites
Nice people, great learning environment.
Fund Accounting Analyst (Current Employee), Merrimack, NHJanuary 29, 2015
Great place to learn and build financial skills and market knowledge.
exciting, opportunities, fast paced
Defined Contribution Representative (Current Employee), Albuquerque, NMJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: always opportunites to advance
Cons: too much sitting
My experience at Fidelity is great, I have learned a lot in the past two years while employed. I came to fidelity not knowing anything about investment, with much training, I have become a professional investment rep.

About Fidelity Investments

Fidelity Investments has a rich and proud history of making financial expertise accessible and effective in helping people live – Read more

Fidelity Investments Photos