Fidelity Investments Employee Reviews in United States

Great Company
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 11, 2016
Fidelity is a great company with a lot of opportunities to grow. The company offers great benefits, and is a good place to begin your career.
Great working environment and management.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJune 10, 2016
Provides great pay and benefits. The customer service representative position I currently hold for Health and Insurance and 401K plans is challenging and different every day.

I enjoyed working with my coworkers and the managers that I had the privilege of working for. I don't think I have had better managers or management who understand the pressures of facing complex and difficult issues.
Pros
7% match in 401K. Comparable Medical and Dental Benefits. Has cafeteria on campus.
Cons
Sometimes you may get escalated, upset and unreasonable customers.
Great work place.
Sr. UI/UX developer (Current Employee) –  Nashua, NHJune 9, 2016
It is a great work place to learn professionally and also personally. Friendly people and management. I worked there for almost an year and my contract is going to end in 2 months.
Productive and great place to work
High Speed Data Specialist (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXJune 7, 2016
Great company, very much into making sure their employees are enjoying the work environment. The management is easy to talk to and listens when you speak, they take the employees opinions into account when making changes around the office. They frequently bring in lunches/snacks for the employees, and there is usually a potluck at least once a month. During the busy times they have raffles and bring in food for employees. They are very strict on your production and error rate, but they give new employees leeway to make sure that you hit production goals. They encourage cross training and they encourage you to apply for other positions within the company.
Pros
Encouragement, leadership, environment
Cons
Fast paced, demanding
great place to work
Investment Solutions Representative (Current Employee) –  Merrimack, NHJune 7, 2016
Fidelity great place to learn investments, quick to get promoted and a great system overall. Fantastic program to get licensed.
Nice work culture
Sr. Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Westlake, TXJune 7, 2016
Fidelity is a very good place to work and explore our knowledge in deep. We get an explores to all nee tools and hot technologies in the market.
Great benefits
Non-Qualified Plan Service Lead (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCJune 6, 2016
Typical day was very stressful. I learned a lot about ERISA and IRS rules. The management is constantly changing, or are constantly being moved to a different team. Working in call center with no flexibility 8 hrs on the phone -none stop- some days taking over 100 calls that were very complex. Too many call models to follow and non-stop changes that were hard to keep track of. When you are just getting used to doing things one way all of the sudden is changed.
Visionary Leader
Director (Former Employee) –  Marlborough, MAJune 3, 2016
Delivering IT services from design through operational transition for a large portfolio of Enterprise Applications with ease.
Remarkable at providing oversight and leadership for the application team that performed analysis and design work for enterprise IT services.
Enjoyed implementing best practices for development, engineering, operations and project disciplines, which created a repeatable plan, build, and run model.
Confused in training
Financial services (Former Employee) –  Merrimack, NHJune 3, 2016
Was unsure of who was actually training, coming from retail background almost felt as if they were trying to break personality and wondered how scored so high didn't take background into account.

Was then segregated to an island which when you like working with people was not fun seemed like they didn't like me or were singling out for some unknown reason which made me really uncomfortable. Long hours also but overall not a bad group people. Just maybe not used to dealing with different types people. Tried to connect multiple times and just gave up they actually want you to be uncomfortable which is not a place want to be.
Pros
fun people, decent environment
Cons
managers, always trying make uncomfy or in trouble no work stability feeling
Family Friendly
Head of Bermuda Investment Compliance (Former Employee) –  BermudaJune 2, 2016
Offered a family friendly atmosphere. You would work hard, but were offered the opportunity to attend children school events during work hours. There was an expectation you would get the job done.
Pros
Challenging
Cons
Not much room for advancement
No review
Business Analysis Consultant (Current Employee) –  Smithfield, RIJune 1, 2016
I really will not review Fidelity. No, I will not tell you anything more. It is no one's business but my own. Seriously, I am not writing a review of Fidelity. Not just so you can use it in your statistics.
Great place to work for.
Research and Resolution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 1, 2016
My job responsibilities was to reconcile contribution, loans and distributions for 401k, 403b accounts for Higher Ed and Healthcare Organizations.
very agile enviroment
Sr Mobile Quality Assurance Engineer (Current Employee) –  Merrimack, NHJune 1, 2016
best place to work and grow your career. good work life balance. excellent corporate culture. friendly work atmosphere. great environment and personel.
Excellent compensation and benefits. Plenty of opportunities for changing positions within the company.
Computer Programmer/Analyst (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 31, 2016
Every day is full of challenges with you daily tasks. I learned the intricacies of mutual funds, including fund accounting and methods to reviewing fund performances. Management was always responsive to your needs and concerns. The team atmosphere with co-workers made each day easier. The hardest and most enjoyable parts of the job was the required constant learning of your responsibilities.
Good Company, Good Benefits
System Services and Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  TexasMay 26, 2016
Good Place to start and end a career. Good work life balance. Profit sharing, bonus, and good pay. Nice friendly co workers
Senior .Net Developer (Current Employee) –  Westlake, TXMay 24, 2016
Productive. I had extended my work hours when needed and used to help my peers in solving the logical issues. I used to take the Lead when he was off.
Great Company, Great Benefits
Participant Advocacy Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCMay 24, 2016
Unfortunately, I was laid off due to company resource actions. However, this was one of the best companies I've ever worked for in terms of culture, salary and benefits, and advancement opportunities.
Rodent Wheel
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 18, 2016
Call center - answering phones with limited advancement opportunities. If you like to run on a wheel like a rodent, this is a good job for you. Candy bars and jeans days are the motivational tools along with birthday cake every two weeks. Employees are treated like children. Extreme micro-management with layer upon layer of managers covering their butts all day long. It's a place to get your licenses and move on. BTW - licensing program is a 6-week intensive cram session - your life will be completely on-hold during this time. The benefits program is strong, but you need to stay 5-years to be fully vested on the match. Life is way too short for a career with this company.
Pros
Paid licensing program - good benefits
Cons
Micro management, treated like children with candy bars, jeans days & extra 15-minute breaks as motivational tools
Nice place to work but dependent on the team and product lines
Principle Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Research Triangle Park, NCMay 18, 2016
Some division and product lines are adapting more leading-edge technologies than others. Generally, they have excellent technology mindset.
An overall amazing company to work for.
Client Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Smithfield, RIMay 16, 2016
This position was a typical data-entry position where I learned many teamwork skills and many interpersonal skills as I worked with my team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fidelity Investments. Our community is ready to answer.

Fidelity Investments Reviews by Location