Completed publicly traded and private placement securities, i.e. equities, fixed income, bonds, foreign securities, derivatives, futures and option. Highly interactive with various departments within Fidelity and across the financial industry.
• Reconciled and settled daily multiple securities for National Financial Services based on information obtained from generated reports.
• Interacted with Foreign Trading Department, Government Clearing, Equity Trade Desk, Physical Securities, and Mutual Funds Departments for the research and resolution of trading issues.
• Utilized problem solving, communication, investigation, documentation, and problem resolution skills in interactions with brokerage firms throughout the financial market with National Financial Services.
• Pay attention to detail to minimize risk to firm.
• Provided strong relationship building skills both inside unit and with outside firms.
• Utilized systems such as DTC, Smart Track (including CNS), and Fidelity internal mainframe systems (Autocage, PMNU Trade Engine, and FBSI [Fidelity Brokerage Services Interface]).