Fidelity Investments
1,133 reviews

Fidelity Investments Employee Reviews

Call Center
Financial Representative (Current Employee), Dallas, TXApril 24, 2015
Pros: good retirement benefits, pay for licensing
Cons: poor systems, micro-managed, low pay, mandatory OT, no way off the phones
Answer phones, non-stop, all day, every day. Clocked down to the minute. Get good exposure and experience, but takes a toll on you mentally and emotionally.
Fidelity is a good employer
Enterprise IT Risk Consultant (Current Employee), MAApril 18, 2015
Enjoyed the stretch assignments I had the privilege to work on. Great opportunities for training and career development.
wouldn't recommend
Financial Associate I (Current Employee), covington kyApril 16, 2015
Call Center 100% feel like your attached to your desk.
Learn the industry but not what you need to know during calls.
Management does nothing but listen to calls and critique you all day.
co-worker are cool frat environment
VICE PRESIDENT, MARKETING (Former Employee), Boston, MaApril 16, 2015
Smart people who work hard to meet company goals and objectives. Collaborative environment and strong leadership. Learned a tremendous amount about the retirement business. Everyone working towards improving individual's retirement readiness.
Productive and fun place to work
correction specialist (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAApril 16, 2015
Pros: lots of free lunches
Cons: no cons
We started out as BHC/Fiserv, then Fidelity, they brought us out but the stayed real with us and keep us informed of all that was going on. They respected us and we worked together til the end getting what needed to be done - done.
A productive learning enviroment
Multiple Benefit Customer Sevice Representative (Former Employee), Durham NCApril 13, 2015
Pros: Retiree benefits, employee perks, health benefits
Cons: Lack of time off, poor communication of employer plan rule changes hindering efficent timely customer service
During my time at Fidelity Investments I developed strong communication skills and mastered effective questioning to ensure I had a clear understanding of the participants concern. By mastering effective questioning I had the ability to be far more efficient in resolving and correcting any account errors.

I learned how to multi task/navigate through multiple benefit systems.
I also learned abut HIPPA and multiple life events, how these events impacted the participants health and retiree benefits.
I truly enjoyed taking ownership of participants concern's by following up with them to update on the status of the issue as well as relaying resolutions.
Learning new technology
Associate Software Engineer Developer (Current Employee), Cary, NCApril 13, 2015
A good place to start a career. Amazing employee benefits. Cool stuff to learn new technologies and grow your knowledge on the existing ones.
Fidelity Investments
Manager (Current Employee), Boston, MAApril 12, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Management
Great benefits -- Profit sharing 10% based of your salary plus Bonus. Unfortunately, there is a big disconnect between managers and staff.
Performance Attribution Analyst- Fixed Income (Current Employee), Westlake, TXApril 12, 2015
Great company and a great place to start in the financial industry. There is great ability to move up and seek new positions.
Manager - Performance and Attribution Services (Former Employee), Westlake , TexasApril 11, 2015
Love working there - Company is really advance in their technology area. Great benefits -- Profit sharing 10% based of your salary plus Bonus..
Productive and interactive in a fun environment
Brokerage Operations Rep IV (Former Employee), Covington, KY and Westlake TXApril 10, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Opening new accounts, being busy and enjoy what I do. I love to learn new things and enjoy the interaction with co-workers. The hardest part of the job was working with client managers, solving complex problems and taking responsibility all the way through to a resolution. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people, the atmosphere and the way the team worked together.
Excellent Company
Financial Representative (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 9, 2015
Great opportunity for growth and development within the company. Management provides all the tools to become the most you can be.
Best Job!
FINANCIAL ASSOCIATE I (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCApril 9, 2015
Carmax allowed you to meet mant fun and exciting people. I learned alot about car sales and repairs. This was a great opportunity for me while in college.
Love it!
Learning & Development Senior Manager (Former Employee), Covington, KYApril 8, 2015
Pros: great advancement opportunities
Cons: frequent change...but expected due to regulatory environment
love Fidelity - I bleed green - great opportunities and growth provided if willing to challenge yourself. great benefits, culture, training events and good pay.
Tight company
Contracts Document Control Coordinator (Former Employee), Marlborough, MAApril 8, 2015
Pros: Not much to say
Cons: Not much to say
This company was very secretive in every way. Although I understood that in the Legal Department, there isn't too many things you could say that could get misunderstood, but the personality in that group was very "dry". I was unconfortable.
Good Place
Material Handler II (Former Employee), Covington, KYApril 6, 2015
Pros: Great people, Great benefits
Cons: Sometimes long hours, medium pay
Great people, great atmosphere. You're treated like family. Job is very fast paced but very easy. Managers get to actually know you and know what your job responsibilities are.
Great workplace environment
Financial Representative (Former Employee), Burbank, CAApril 6, 2015
Such a great place to work. Communication between corporate and retail investor centers was always there. Great management and team. Would definitely recommend this employer.
Loved the experience working there
Financial Representative (Former Employee), Covington, KentuckyApril 6, 2015
Great place to work, everyone is willing to help and give advice on how to perform the job more efficiently. I gained a lot of experience on how to perform the best customer service for customers
Great Place to work
Communication Manager (Former Employee), Covington, KYApril 3, 2015
Pros: Benefits, Work/life balance
Cons: none
Benefits are wonderful and the culture is very conducive to promotion. My biggest regret was leaving to chase higher pay.
Supportive people, very demanding and always thinking ahead
GUIDANCE CONSULTANT (Former Employee), Westlake, TXApril 2, 2015
Having a good relationship with your boss is key. The company promotes people all the time.
The job can be very repetitive and tiring so its important that you know where you want to go within the company to excel and dont get burnt out

About Fidelity Investments

Fidelity Investments has a rich and proud history of making financial expertise accessible and effective in helping people live – Read more

Fidelity Investments Salaries