Fidelity Investments

Fidelity Investments Employer Reviews

Great Benefits
Retirement Solutions Representative (Current Employee), Westlake, TXMay 13, 2014
Fidelity takes pride in providing great benefits for employees. It can be a great place to launch your career in financial sales. It is a very customer-centric place to work with low sales pressure. The management attempts to keep everything very professional. The compensation is below the industry average, but there is potential for advancement.
what I love about my job
Implementation Communications Consultant (Current Employee), MassachusettsMay 12, 2014
I like a fast paced environment and project orientated work. I enjoy meeting new clients and working through their custom projects.
An enriching and productive environment
Human Resource Social Media Intern (Former Employee), Boston, MAMay 12, 2014
I interned at the Human Resource department which was a very enriching experience. It allowed me to work closely with top executives while gaining and building on my strengths. Co-workers were friendly and very helpful throughout the experience which made perceived daunting assignments less so.
overall: insightful profession
financial services rep (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTMay 9, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: tight career path
Good FIRST job. Demanding shifts. Average management. Stationary job must learn to balance lifestyle to maintain physical health. Very interesting work dynamics. Very expendable as an employee.
Great stable job
Stock Plan Consultant (Current Employee), salt lake city, utMay 8, 2014
If you're good at sales than this is the place to be. Otherwise it's a good stable job that provides great benefits.
Great work environment
Retirement Support Specialist (Former Employee), Merrimack, NHMay 8, 2014
Overall a good place to work, management is knowledgeable and professional. Benefits are amazing. Where it does lack is the networking between departments in my opinion.
Good Company
Investment Analyst (Former Employee), Merrimack, NHMay 7, 2014
Pros: team atmosphere, good people
Cons: fast paced all the time
Have the opportunity to think outside box, provide a problem you see and a solution for management to review and decide if good idea.
Great people
Director, Database Administrator Management (Former Employee), Westlake, TXMay 7, 2014
Pros: compensation
Cons: too much work, not enough time or resources
Dynamic environment, fast paced, challenging.
Difficult at times to maintain good work/life balance.
Productive work
Sr. Software Developer (Current Employee), Jersey City, NJMay 6, 2014
Great team
Learned a lot in technology and new developments
Management is good
LOVED my job at Fidelity
Project Administrator and Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Merrimack, NHMay 5, 2014
Pros: software training, gym, cafe and walking trails
Cons: smokers at the entrance of the building.
My first time at Fidelity ended with the lay off for the entire group. My company HR Payroll was dissolved. With 800 plus jobs termed it was hard for the company to place all of us. At the time I was the last in as far as admin roles. I would of been able to commute to Boston or another location however the commute was too long for me to justify. I – more... truly wanted to stay and returned as soon as I could. – less
Data Entry (Former Employee), Plano,TXMay 3, 2014
Stayed very busy which is something I really enjoy. Also, did a lot of data entry and shipping.
Outstanding firm
Analyst (Former Employee), Westlake, TXMay 3, 2014
Great firm to work for. There are lots of benefits you can take advantage of. Great culture.
Good area, nice view
Sr. Database Developer/Frontier Recon Developer (Current Employee), Jersey City, NJApril 29, 2014
I have improved my skill sets on SQL Server and learned a lot of new ones like Frontier Checkfree Recon (Fiserv - Reconciliation product). I have a very nice and friendly VP and an approachable PM. The hardest part is the night time calls but its all part of the job. The best part is the friendly people I work with which makes going to a work a real – more... pleasure. – less
Lots to learn
Portfolio Advisory Services Associate (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 29, 2014
company kept my series licenses active. Flexible work schedule.
So So
Financial Associate, Retirement And Benefits (Current Employee), Westlake, TXApril 28, 2014
Has great benefits
Feel undervalued
management is not on the same page
typical call center
Excellent Workplace
Customer Support Representative (Current Employee), Covington, KYApril 28, 2014
Awesome place to work. Great benefits room for advancement. Working on the phones inbound for pension and 401(k).
Wonderful company, personally invested in their talent
Production Coordinator (Current Employee), Merrimack, NHApril 28, 2014
Pros: benefits
As a 13+ year employee of Fidelity Investments it was easy for me to see the wonderful aspects of their culture. The interaction and guidance from not only local management but the corporate team gave me the guidance and ability to succeed.
As a member of The New York Stock Exchange every day was fast paced, extremely satisfying, and for many years very rewarding in many ways.
Financial Account Representative (Former Employee), Garden City, NYApril 28, 2014
Pros: compensation based on overall success of the firm.
Cons: downsizing of the industry due to computerization.
A typical day started with calling my accounts and reviewing pertinent information which would affect their portfolios and investment strategy for the day. I learned about many aspects of investment, how to be a fast and concise decision maker, ways of dealing with and easily customer concerns, and how to train my staff handle my accounts and to increase – more... our business. My coworkers were quick learning and dedicated to the job. The hardest part of the job was handling massive order flow when world news hit the markets be it adverse or positive. The most enjoyable part of the job was watching clients accounts grow and our order flow do the same due to our hard work, dedication, and training methods. – less
Great place
o Premium Services Representative (Current Employee), Merrimack, NHApril 27, 2014
Call center work, customer service. Plenty of support and training. It is what you make of it.
Client Focused Culture
Fixed Income Specialist (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 23, 2014
Client focused environment. Good benefits and vacation policy. Flexible flat organizational structure. Open door policy of management. Informal as management is first name basis.

About Fidelity Investments

Fidelity Investments is one of the world's largest providers of financial services. Fidelity offers investment management, retirement – Read more

Fidelity Investments Photos