Fidelity Investments

Fidelity Investments Employer Reviews

Fidelity Investments
Sr. Trading Help Desk Specialist (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 29, 2014
Fidelity requires too much flexibility in scheduling and management that controls too much without monitoring actual activity. Systems are set up for failure.
Great place to work and grow
Personal Investing Intern (Former Employee), Merrimack, NHMarch 28, 2014
This company has built a strong culture. Although one downside is it being such a large company. There are plenty of opportunities to get lost within the corporate structure.
N/A
Health and Welfare Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Merrimack, NHMarch 27, 2014
Great employee benefits. Internal job growth opportunities.
Amazing place to work
Quality Assurance Engineer (Current Employee), Durham, NCMarch 24, 2014
A great place to work with lot of opportunities to excel and recognitions.
Superb working environment included many challenges and extraordinary cooperation and assistance among co-workers.
Senior Executive Legal Assistant (Former Employee), Boston, MAMarch 24, 2014
Pros: exellent benefits included bonuses, 401k matching and health benefits.
Cons: hard to say, because the entire staff was excellent.
Typical days offered enjoyable and challenging tasks to prioritize, perform, and follow up on tasks.

Learned the intracacies of a corporate legal department, from the intial complaint to final resolutions, and compiling discovery materials for arbitrations.

Difficult tasks were scheduling meetings among executives with heavy calendars and arranging – more... complicated international travel.

Management and support staff were excellent. – less
fun workplace
Relationship Manager (Former Employee), manchester, nhMarch 23, 2014
fun workplace, very political, hard to move up to higher paying positions
Professional Environment
EDGAR Legal Products Manager III (Current Employee), Westlake, TXMarch 20, 2014
The job site and scenery is beautiful. The people are very professional.
Great Workplace
Customer Support Analyst (Current Employee), New MexicoMarch 20, 2014
Pros: great work/life balance, great atmosphere, helping people
Cons: short breaks, not enough advancement opportunities
I was a customer support analyst for Fidelity Investments. It is a great company to work for. The work life balance is fantastic! my coworkers were all very professional.
The hardest part of the job is working with difficult customers
Fidelity
Financial Representative (Current Employee), Merrimack, NHMarch 18, 2014
This is a great company to work for. Great benefits and work life balance.
Fun Place to work.
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee), Jacksonille floridaMarch 18, 2014
Pros: trips to california sites
Cons: office closed
Customer call center had strong leadership. Knowledge of Davox dialer system.
Good people to work with
Pension Representative (Former Employee), Albuquerque New MexicoMarch 13, 2014
Pros: nice and clean office
Cons: far and nothing close around to get something to eat
Working at Fidelity. In day to day work I work would take around 35 to 45 calls a day. I did work a good team. Everyone wanted to help everyone on the team. The some of hardest part of the job was trying to answer questions for some clients were we did not any info about there plans and had to open tickets for some of them and they had to wait weeks – more... for an answer. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to speak with at of people and helping them understand there pension and to get them to the people that can help there retirement plans. – less
Great Financial Institution
Assistant Relationship Manager (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTMarch 12, 2014
I would recommend Fidelity as a great place to work. Excellent place to learn about the investment industry. Great work/life balance and benefits. A great place for a long term career.
Great Place to work
Sr. Mainframe Developer (Current Employee), Jersey City, NJMarch 11, 2014
Pros: great learning
Cons: na
Great Place to work and good learning. Good work life balance, fun at work
High Level High Visibilty Sales Position
Active Trader Consultant (Former Employee), Merrimack, NHMarch 11, 2014
Fidelity is a good place to work in some regards but the culture is different from other large companies. My direct supervisory management was excellent, upper level management far from excellent.
Great opportunity to make good money but little opportunity for advancement based on the job position.
Excellent sales skills were an absolute requirement – more... for this job. – less
Great place to work right out of college
Financial Representative (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 10, 2014
Paid for me to take my series 7 & 63 exams. Submerged in knowledge about finance. Very interesting first job in finance!
Great benefits and alot of great people too, very professional
SENIOR SYSTEMS SERVER ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee), Boston, MAMarch 6, 2014
Pros: amenities and benefits were awesome. 401k kicks butt
Cons: work life balance - i was always thrashing about and hard to have a life sometimes
Challenging and yet rewarding fast paced environment with new technology being rolled out consistently. Had many opportunities to work with great teams on the new technology and introduced a lot of it into the environment.
I learned how to perform with grace under pressure (cause it didn't come naturally to me..haha) but my management team and my team – more... mates were always there for me. They all will be missed but I am keeping in touch for sure.
Hardest part of the job was probably dealing with all of the on call pager stuff combined with project work , the two do not play nice together sometimes.
You have to be a tough, dedicated soldier to handle the grind but in the end your 401k and your benefits make it all worth while, as long as you can keep your wife or girlfriend cause they won't see much of you.
The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to have friends at work and able to meet with them and talk about challenges and help each other..
High Demand, High Reward, is Fidelity in a nutshell. – less
Great jobs, but political minefields are everywhere
Director (Former Employee), Boston, MAMarch 4, 2014
Pros: many opportunities to grow, switch career tracks, add to knowledge
Cons: too much emphasis on manging one's brand and not enough on character and job performance.
Fidelity would benefit from using meritocracy as a standard in all things.
Productive but fun work environment
Quality/Information Assurance Engineer (Current Employee), Durham, NCMarch 4, 2014
I truly enjoyed working at Fidelity. I learned many skills such as requirements gathering, use case and ERD diagrams, and how to conduct a SDS and SDLC document.
Greatest place to work.
FINANCIAL ADVISOR (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTMarch 2, 2014
Pros: everything you could ask for out of an employment situation.
Cons: no time to pursue outside interests.
I worked for Fidelity Investment for 7 years and enjoyed every minute.
Okay Company
Human Resources Associate (Former Employee), Durham, NCMarch 2, 2014
This was a short term contract position therefore I can't speak much on the culture of this organization. From what I could tell the EEs were happy it seemed like an okay place to work for. I worked in the HR outsourcing industry for eight years and did not wish to do this type of work again which is why I did not pursue a permanent position with this – more... company. – less

About Fidelity Investments

Fidelity Investments is one of the world's largest providers of financial services. Fidelity offers investment management, retirement – Read more

Fidelity Investments Photos