Fidelity Investments

Fidelity Investments Employer Reviews

Great place to learn and grow in the industry
Senior Client Services Manager (Former Employee), Cape CodOctober 10, 2014
Pros: building experience
Cons: salary
Great place to work. I learned all facets of brokerage operations while getting my start in banking
Awesome place to wrok
Web Developer (Former Employee), Boston, MAOctober 9, 2014
Company culture, earnings potential, office happy hours, best product on the market, sales leadership, opportunity for growth
Hard place to work
Financial Service Representative (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLOctober 8, 2014
At this job I was taught how to give customer stock quotes and read stocks. This was a very hard job to learn. Also you had to take and pass the state exam. This was very hard to do.
Challenging and rewarding.
Print Operations Manager (Former Employee), Merrimack, NHOctober 7, 2014
Pros: great compensation and bonus structure.
Cons: none to speak of.
Fast paced work environment.
Learned Unix and other operating environments.
Worked with very talented managers and co-workers.
Worked with state of the art print and post production equipment.
Enjoyed efficiency and automation projects.
Great job, great benefits
Financial Representative-Defined Contributions (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXOctober 6, 2014
Really good company, Really great benefits, I wish that there was more locations around the US.
Account Executive
Account Executive (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAOctober 3, 2014
I spent 4 years as an Account Executive with Fidelity Investments in Marin, CA and San Francisco, CA,
Good company
Senior Investment Support Specialist (Current Employee), Boston, MAOctober 3, 2014
Good place to work. Good work life balance. Great benefits. .
Energetic and Fast-paced
Director, Procurement (Former Employee), Boston, MAOctober 2, 2014
Leading technology in P2P
Intelligent and dedicated co-workers
Good for a starter
Financial Associates II-Health & Welfare (Former Employee), Durham, NCOctober 2, 2014
Pros: healthcare
Cons: management
This is a great place to work if you are wanting to get your feet wet in the Health & Insurance industry through call center experience.
great company to work for
Financial Representative (Current Employee), Thousand Oaks, CAOctober 1, 2014
Pros: great atmosphere
Cons: lowest paid position by a sizable margin
I strongly value a lot of what Fidelity stands for and how well they treat their employees. The only reason I don't give them 5 stars is because my direct management was not completely transparent on how I was measured as an employee.
high pace work environment
401k Advisor (Current Employee), Westlake, TXSeptember 30, 2014
Co believes in strong customer service. Position is recommended for those who enjoy the call center environment.
Productive and fun place to work. Support provided and great co-workers.
CSR/CMR II/Benefits Specialist (Former Employee), Durham, NCSeptember 28, 2014
Pros: focused on employees needs.
Cons: have none.
Since this is a call center for benefits we login for our shift take calls from clients to answer questions or help with any problems they may be experiencing, help with internal and external situations. Managers that I dealt with were very engaged with us and helping to make our jobs better and fun by providing feedback and support. My co-workers are very friendly and make working together as a team a pleasure, there for support if needed. Hardest part of this work is you have limitations on customer requests. If you enjoy talking to new people then this is a great job as the interactions with them is very rewarding.
Great company, great people, excellent benefits
Analyst Health & Welfare Operations (Former Employee), Durham, NCSeptember 27, 2014
Pros: highly supported, great benefits, 401k, excellent senior leadership
Cons: not enough virtual roles
Fidelity Investments is an excellent company to work for. They embrace, require and radiate excellent customer service from everyone.

The call center takes pride in how well they service their customers. Management supports their teams, rewards them timely and generously. Senior management is accessible, open and lead by example.

Most employees work 40 hours and many roles allow for overtime. The company has a fabulous onboarding process, supports internal promotions and continuously trains their employees.

Employees are happy and teams are well supported. The company provides excellent benefits, 401K, vacation, etc. I highly recommend this company for employment.
Very open, friendly work environment, with lots of support and resources and tools to advance and do your job effectively
Senior Instructional Designer (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 26, 2014
I am very fortunate in that no two days are exactly the same. But if I were to summarize, a typical day consists of attending several meetings, writing training script or implementing feedback, reading training suppport documentation, communicating with others on the team to provide status updates. Everyone I work with is a true team player and makes coming to work a joy.
Fast paced
Senior Retirement Investment Specialist (Former Employee), Marlborough, MASeptember 24, 2014
Pros: ocasional free lunches
Cons: salary cap
Good fast paced environment where you help clients and make good friends. They treat you good.
Productive place to work
Client Services Associate-contract (Former Employee), Durham, NCSeptember 24, 2014
Nice work environment. Learned a lot about financial industry
Great place to work, great benefits
Client Management Representative (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: too many systems to do one thing.
It's a wonderful company, has great benefits and great potential for advancement.
Great Company
Assistant Manager, Background Investigations (Former Employee), Boston, MASeptember 22, 2014
Great company to work for and they promote from within and compensate you well. I would work for them again, if the right opportunity presented itself.
Company with lots of opportunity
Six Sigma Black Belt, IT Center of Excellence (Former Employee), Marlborough, MASeptember 18, 2014
Great place to work and grow. Hard work is rewarded. Great Six Sigma Experience.
High standards, typical corporate environment
Mainframe Developer Intern (Former Employee), Research Triangle Park, NCSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: great personal mentorship
Cons: more space to learn about the company's culture
I had to come in a certain hour in the morning. I learned a lot about mainframe during my internship.
Not much contact with upper management.
Interns were great.
Not much space to learn about what other interns do.
The technical skills I gained are priceless.

About Fidelity Investments

Fidelity Investments has a rich and proud history of making financial expertise accessible and effective in helping people live – Read more

Fidelity Investments Photos