Fidelity Investments Employee Reviews in United States

Great atmosphere, good opportunity.
Business Consultant (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 27, 2016
I have been working with Fidelity investment for last 6 months. Its been working with Fidelity. Don’t have any complains.
Fidelity Appreciates Their Employees
Background Investigator II (Current Employee) –  Covington, KYMarch 26, 2016
I have an awesome manager and co-workers who make my job enjoyable. I work Mon-Fri from 8-5 which leaves me time to have a life at home. Fidelity rewards their employees very well.
No Thank you
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 25, 2016
I worked for Fidelity for 10 years and the company changed the way it handled client relationships many times.
Near the end of my time the firm decided that they would assign my longterm relationships to other representatives. regardless of business i had in the pipeline.
Best Company I Ever worked with
Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 24, 2016
A 5 star rated company
Very food benefits
Well organized
Well defined process and procedure
Very good package
For sure you get bonus every year
Terms and conditions are very clear
Cons
hectic work schedule, tight budget
Database Technology Lead (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCMarch 24, 2016
It's a great workplace. I enjoy working for them. Will surely work for them in future if opportunity presents itself.

Nice big campus with a great work environment.
Pros
Great company, good work environment
Cons
tight work schedule and long working hours
Good place to work, room for advancement
Associate QA Engineer (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCMarch 24, 2016
Good environment, great benefits, fun atmosphere. Facilities are fantastic. Clean, lots of perks. Great meals at the cafeterias which are highly subsidized and fairly priced.
Pros
Facilities are great, cafeterias, gyms, ping pong etc
Great Culture
Financial Service Representative (Former Employee) –  American Fork, UTMarch 22, 2016
It was a great learning experience and opportunity. I learned a lot about personal investments and planning for retirement.
TCS - Business Implementation Partner (Current Employee) –  Research Triangle Park, NCMarch 21, 2016
Worked on database development
Good technologies to learn
Fun at work
Good management
Helpful co-workers
Good mentors
Decent company
Transaction Processor (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXMarch 20, 2016
Management does not treat employees very fair on a lot of things but pays well and has good benefits. I liked the hours and some of the people I worked with but was frustrated that they never made me perm or moved me up after working so hard.
Pros
nice hours, weekends off
Cons
short lunch break, management never really knew what they were doing, disorganized, lots of favoritism.
Good pay, bad job.
Electronic Response Representative (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMarch 18, 2016
Advancement is political as is job security. it is definitely who you know, not how well you perform at your job. If you want a career where you are rewarded based on your work ethics, do not apply here.
Customer Service Rep.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Covington, KYMarch 17, 2016
On a typical day at Fidelity you would show up to work 10 before your shift and get all of the software up and ready for the day, then you would sign in for the phones and take anywhere from 40 - 60 calls a day depending on the call flow.
Pros
How to manage your time wisely.
Cons
No time in between calls to finish anything from last call before the next one came in.
Great place for starting Job
Investment Solutions Representative (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 16, 2016
mostly a call center job, it got very monotonous for me. But i did learn a lot about the finance industry as a whole. Great training program and you will receive series 7 and 63 liscenses.
Great place to work.
VP Enterprise IT Infrastructure Operations (Former Employee) –  TexasMarch 15, 2016
The firm has leading edge technology and offers many training opportunities.

It also offers great benefits. Great place to work.
Stay for the culture and benefits
Workplace Planning & Guidance Consultant II (Current Employee) –  Merrimack, NHMarch 14, 2016
The only thing that burns you out about Fidelity is the call center environment. It is 8 hours a day, sitting and stuck to a headset. The management is a hit or miss, in my opinion. You get certain managers who are excellent, supportive and guide you through your career development, you get other who only care about becoming a director and are willing to push you however far, whatever it takes, to further themselves up. I am sad to say the lack of the support I get from my manager has led me to start considering the options available else where.
I will say they have excellent benefits, and the culture is awesome. I don't know many coworkers I don't get along with. They have an annual Christmas party which is really fun.
Pros
Benefits, pay, positive work culture, easy advancement in career, beautiful work place (outside the campus)
Cons
high stress sales environment, lack of support from manager, high call volumes, call center environment
good
ETL Developer (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 10, 2016
good it's so much experience i got in this company. i refer to my friends also

my co worker s are very friendly.

every moment i enjoyed so lot
good but not great
Securities Lending Analyst (Former Employee) –  Westlake, TXMarch 8, 2016
Being there was good for period of time then you get tiered of the bureaucracy. Promotions only to those who rub elbows with management. Working long hours is must. Be ready to push for meetings with your management . They care less about where you are in your career as long as you are doing the job
Pros
comfort
Cons
pay is low
Good Company but no opportunities for advancement
Senior Defined Benefits Specialist (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCMarch 6, 2016
Good Company but no opportunities for advancement. Also great benefits. This company doesn't allow for you to train to advance yourself. they prefer you already have knowledge. therefore getting started there is fine but you have to leave to get experience in a desired field then come back for promotion.
Excellent Supportive work culture
Technical Writer / Content Management (Former Employee) –  Merrimack, NHMarch 4, 2016
At Fidelity you are supported in everything you do. The benefits are top notch. There is a constant push to improve yourself, achieve what you never knew you could achieve, and train. Co-workers are helpful and great team members.
Great workplace
SR SYSTEMS SERVICES SUPPORT ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 1, 2016
Fidelity has a real can do attitude and very focused on employees!
They keep things fun and moving so no time to get bored.
Pros
low cost lunch with great co-workers
Cons
sometimes not every group works for everyone
Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Westlake, TXMarch 1, 2016
Fidelity Investments is a great company to work for, with great culture. I enjoyed being part of a team, while simultaneously having freedom to work individually.
My managers at Fidelity were wonderful, and kept and open-door policy.
If I had been at a different point in my life, I would not have left.

Fidelity Investments Reviews by Location