Fidelity Investments
1,070 reviews

Fidelity Investments United States Employee Reviews

Brief summary
Financial Service Representative (Current Employee), Morrisville, NCJanuary 19, 2015
Very good company overall would definitely recommend for young professionals.There is a professional yet fun work environment. The culture and what you can learn from people of this company is simply amazing.

dwdddddddddddddddddddddecfedfd dvejfkejnked ed
Experience from both call centers in Utah
High Net Worth Registered Representative (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: quarterly bonuses, fitness and electronics reimbursements
A typical day of work was initially logging in to view cases and follow up on the internal email system, followed by inbound phone calls for the next 8-10 hours.
Fidelity was my entry job in the financial industry, and I learned most of what I know about clientele and financial products through exposure to them in this company.
Management was great on the teams, but higher up management had little respect for the managers they led and the workers underneath them.
The hardest part of the job was taking 4-5 hour blocks of phone calls during the busy seasons without a break inbetween. Motivation is important to maintain and mental preparation is worth its weight in gold.
The most enjoyable part of the job was direct recognition and compensation for performance. I received site call of the month and employee MVP rewards during my stay with Fidelity, which helped me maintain focus during long days.
Lockheed Martin
Director of Global Relations (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLJanuary 15, 2015
What can I say, I was fresh out of college and the Army and LM provided me with excitement and opportunity. I would have nothing to say bad about this company and would probably still be there if it wasn't for the new cut throat management group who came in and laid off 4 entire departments. So after 3 years I was let go, along with folks who had been there for over 20 years.
Great group culture within a traditional organization
Graduate Design Thinking Intern (Former Employee), Boston, MAJanuary 15, 2015
Fidelity is a great company that treats it's employees well and acknowledges hard work. There are great perks to being a full-time employee - great benefits at the Boston Headquarters location. Leadership at the company is very supportive of new and innovative ideas, and has put a lot of resources to make the company a leader in design and innovation.
Good but could be great
Senior Director - Client Experience (Former Employee), VariousJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: benefits, company performance
Cons: compensation, hierarchy
Strong firm, but with some innovation and discipline, could be fantastic.

"Tell it like it is" is publicly encouraged, but rarely rewarded. "Tell it like we want to hear it" is what is really rewarded.
Excellenet Company
Financial Representative - High Opportunity Team (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: great work/life balance, compensation good, support is in place for you to succeed.
I only left the company because I had a unique opportunity, but given the chance I would go back in a heart beat. Awesome place, surrounded by awesome people.
Large Brokerage Firm
Account Executive (Current Employee), Santa Monica CaJanuary 13, 2015
Amazing team to work with, corporate culture is growth focused. Management team is helpful and encourages growth both personally and professionally.

I enjoy helping clients growth their assets and plan for their futures. I also, very much like coaching/ career development
it's okay
Associate Fund Reporting Analyst (Current Employee), WestlakeJanuary 12, 2015
it's an okay place to work. Decent work life. Pay isn't too well, but the benefits are good. You make money on the back end from 401k and profit sharing. No corporate culture. Management isn't very motivating. Most the people are very nice. Campus is located in Westlake
Good work culture, Learned to manage the team on conflicts
Test Engineer (Former Employee), Marlborough, MAJanuary 12, 2015
Great Place to work. Day to day work item includes Testing of the Defined Benefits Client Server, Web services call.
Easy to learn/nice management
Processor (Former Employee), Covington, KYJanuary 12, 2015
Great work place, clean, friendly workers, and the job wasn't intimidating at all. Easy to learn everything you have to do and the people who work and manage there are great.
Great place to start if you are looking to start a new career.
Financial Associate II (Current Employee), Durham, NCJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: the level of workplace bureaucracy.
Great place to start if you are looking to get your foot in the door within the Financial Industry. Excellent training program. If you are looking to move up in the company by only working hard this may be a little difficult as there is a lot of bureaucracy.
Great benefits
Survivor Services Case Manager (Current Employee), New HampshireJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: benefits
Great company for the finnance industry. Great location in New hampshire
Great Company to be apart of
Account Executive (Current Employee), Stamford, CTJanuary 7, 2015
Every day I come to work knowing I'm going to make a difference my clients lives. There is no great satisfaction when someone I work with tells me that I helped them achieve financial independence.

Everyone at Fidelity has the same mission in mind, that is to provide each and every client an exceptional experience.
A great place for growth
Client Service Managment (Former Employee), Westlake, TXJanuary 7, 2015
I truly enjoyed working at Fidelity for 10 years. I obtained a strong foundation in benefits and defined contribution plans. The management staff assists their employees to grow within the company so that it is not just a job but an establishment for careers.
It was a great learning experience
FFAS Administrative Intern (Former Employee), Smithfield, RIJanuary 7, 2015
The culture at Fidelity was extremely constructive. I really felt like I was part of a team while working at Fidelity. All of my co workers were easygoing while still being career focused and driven.
It was a good job with decent compensation
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Merrimack, NHJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: wonder people to work with, never bored, always challenged, clear expectations, room for advancement at all times
Cons: the hours did not work with our need for me to be home with our children
I worked for Fidelity for almost 5 years. I left because we started a family and decided I would stay home to raise our children. The job was challenging, fun, and rewarding. Fast paced, structured, and busy are three things that made this job perfect for me. I had a lot of room to advance and had really wonderful benefits.
Professional Organization
Sr. Director Performance Consulting (Former Employee), Smithfield, RIJanuary 5, 2015
Professional results drive organization. Excellent benefits package and quality work life balance.
Excellent company
Senior Service Delivery Manager (Former Employee), Westlake, TXJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: unlimited growth potential
Cons: no cons
Excellent company. Strong senior leadership with a vision for the future. Emphasis placed on employee job satisfaction with opportunities for personal and professional development. Great co-workers, working environment, and overall business culture.
Great Advancement
Brokerage Operations Representative II (Former Employee), Westlake, TXJanuary 1, 2015
Pros: full cafeteria and coffee shop at campus. small gym on campus as well.
Cons: short or no breaks/lunch. management is lacking in skill and education.
Opportunities for advancement are plentiful if you work hard. Employee appreciation was abundant through employee committee. Great benefits and pay is high for area, however work load is not comparable. Use of Texas Right to work is used to the advantage of managers. Breaks would be removed and mandatory work through lunch was abundant through end of year to end of tax season. Business casual work attire required despite an office atmosphere and call center. Co-workers are consider family as time spent at work is more than you spend with your own family. Micromanagement is used in call center to make sure they know when you are at your desk at all times. Typing out to use the restroom were used to know where all employees were at all times. Kind of felt as being back in elementary school with the principal always near by.
Great place to work and had so much in my short time contract
Test Manual and Automation Engineer (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJJanuary 1, 2015
Great place to work and had so much in my short time contract
Learned alot about Trading and mainframe system
Had great time with co-workers

About Fidelity Investments

Fidelity Investments has a rich and proud history of making financial expertise accessible and effective in helping people live – Read more

Fidelity Investments Salaries