Fidelity Investments

Fidelity Investments Employer Reviews

Excellent place to work and good pay structure
Authentication Specialist (Former Employee), Westlake, TXSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: pizza parties
Cons: great vacation package
A company that gives value to the contribution of its employees
Excellent Experience
Defined Contributions Representative Tier II (Current Employee), Durham, NCSeptember 1, 2014
Pros: many
Cons: phone
Excellent Opportunity. Learned various jobs and information in the Financial Industry.
nice place to work
SAP BASIS CONSULTANT (Former Employee), Kentucky, USAAugust 29, 2014
Great people, nice working culture.
Management is outstanding.
Peaceful atmosphere and rewarding
Benefits Specialist (Current Employee), MorrisvilleAugust 28, 2014
If you love to help other and are focus on the grater good, you will be a great fit for this wonderful company
culture superb, grounds are A+, work is tasteful, exciting
Defined Benefits Representative (Former Employee), Cary, NCAugust 27, 2014
Pros: free tea, hot chocolate, nice cafeteria, opportunities to learn, friendly people
Cons: if you are not happy go lucky, metrosexual, or extremely witty to transform yourself into what the manager you are under is, not willing to kiss up, not willing to communicate about nonsense, you may not make it pass the first month
on a temporary contract, this place is nice place to start your career, every second on the floor someone is watching you to see if you fit into company culture, figure out the culture early, ie first 2 days and you are in
Transaction Processor
Transaction Processor (Former Employee), Smithfield, RIAugust 25, 2014
In a paper free environment, received New Account Set Up requests for various IRA and 401k applicants. Activated their accounts, and applied the necessary payment plan/options.
Great Place to Work - Sometimes
Project Manager (Current Employee), BostonAugust 22, 2014
Fidelity is a great place to work, overall. Great work/life balance, total comp, and benefits. Culture and retention vary greatly among organizations and locations. Promotions are largely based on who you know, depending on the group.
Content Manager
Content Manager (Current Employee), Smithfield, RIAugust 21, 2014
A typical day - There really isn't a typical day in this role. Some can be full of unexpected work and deadlines that make the work load huge, and others can be very quiet. This can change in an instant.

I work on xcel, word, SDL Tridion, XTRAC and eReview.

The management here at Fidelity is fantastic. I have experienced support, training, encouragement.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARAugust 20, 2014
Pros: great job
Cons: bad management
Taking payments for the IRS. I learned a lot about the IRS. The hardest part of the job was the negotiation of the payments that the customers were paying.
Excelent Company
Java & J2ee Architect (Former Employee), Boston, MAAugust 20, 2014
Nice Company

Very Good Experience

I Like the Company

Thanks
Good people, not a good place to work.
Investor Center Relationship Manager (Current Employee), Lone Tree, COAugust 19, 2014
Poor leadership, unrealistic expectations, inferior technology
Functional workplace
Senior Executive Secretary (Former Employee), Covington, KYAugust 19, 2014
Pros: free coffee, great cafe's
Cons: micro management
I learned allot at my time at Fidelity. Advancement opportunities were there but major politics involved. I enjoyed my co-workers but management lacked.
The most enjoyable part of the job was planning events and interacting with the clients.
Great stability, chance for improvement within group
Pricing Manager (Current Employee), Boston, MAAugust 13, 2014
Fidelity was a great company to start my career with. Through my time there, I was able to come in as an entry level analyst, and was able to move up into a management postion in about three years. Through the opportunities presented to myself, I took full advantage of them all, and was able to begin a very productive career with the company. The hardest – more... part of my job, which was also the most beneficial to improving my own qualities, was working and listening to others within the group, getting the entire group on the same page with not only the group, but also the company goals, and understanding where every levels (analyst/management/upper-management) goals were. – less
Productive and Enjoyable work place
Desktop Support Technical Intern (Former Employee), Boston, MAAugust 12, 2014
Pros: free pizza, lunch, clothes, valuables
I was an intern at Fidelity and I absolutely loved it. The culture and environment was a grreat. The people were friendly and I couldn't ask for more work. It was an amazing experience and hopefully I will get to work there again soon.
Fidelity Investment
Lead SharePoint Business Analyst (Current Employee), Covington, KYAugust 6, 2014
Working at Fidelity Investments is good and loved work again and again
Fun workplace and work with a great group of people
HR Operations Specialist (Current Employee), Durham NCAugust 5, 2014
Pros: gym and cafe located in our building
I have learned so much in my current position I have been involved in a variety of projects including new database management implementations. I work with a great group of knowledgeable people and I am lucky to have the opportunity to work at such a great company.
Flexible work environment
Account Service & Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Smithfield, RIAugust 4, 2014
Great insurance and great company to work for. One of the companies in Rhode Island that holds their employees to a higher standard.
Great place to work with great benefits.
Systems Analyst (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCAugust 1, 2014
Pros: great work/life balance
Fidelity is a financial services company on the outside, but it really is a tech company. There are great opportunities and they treat employees very well and have great benefits.
Great company to work for.
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee), Durham, NCJuly 31, 2014
Pros: lunches
Cons: long walk to the parking deck.
Assist clients with questions about there insurance. Outstanding employees. The company take pride in there employees.
Highly structured and disciplined environment
Investment Solutions Representative (Current Employee), Covington, KYJuly 30, 2014
Fidelity is an excellent company with a unique culture. The company is highly focused on enhancing the client experience and building relationships.

About Fidelity Investments

Fidelity Investments has a rich and proud history of making financial expertise accessible and effective in helping people live – Read more

Fidelity Investments Photos