Fidelity Investments Employee Reviews

Found 1,136 reviews matching the search
productive fun place to work
Financial Associate Define Contributions (Current Employee) –  Covington, KYFebruary 6, 2017
Company cares about the employee
great training
on going training
advancement opportunities

This company is very much about training the employee to fully understand their position and how to connect and serve the client.
Very customer service oriented.
Client service and customer service center fo excellence
Client Service Analyst (Former Employee) –  Merrimack, NHDecember 18, 2016
Fidelity provide a professional platform for growth and personal development. Learning and capacity reinforcement from senior and team lead stimulate growth and deep understanding of customer service and employee benefits administration
Great to place to start
Financial Representative (Current Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 17, 2016
good ethical and professional company, pay is okay. I would say this is an excellent place to get your foot in the door in Finance and learn a ton about the industry. Learned more in 1 year there about business than 4 years of business school in college.
Pros
everything. great culture
Cons
pay is not high but room to advance
Amazing internship experience
Technical Intern- Systems Analysis (Former Employee) –  Smithfield, RISeptember 3, 2016
This internship provided me with the experience I was looking to gain. I learned so much about the company and about an analysis role. Each program I learned to navigate will be useful to my future career choice. My co-workers (other interns and team members) all contributed greatly to my success always available to answer any questions. The hardest part of my job was learning many new software programs and implementing these for my job. It was very rewarding to be able to learn them and produce working material for my team.
Read review
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Annapolis, MDAugust 4, 2016
Good job, too big of a company. You're just another number.

Job security, advancement is slow. Pay is fair.

All offices are different so depends on group you work with and management of the branch.
Pros
Lunches, healthcare, retirement savings
Work hours are flexible, casual dress code
Brokerage Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Covington, KYMay 14, 2016
I learned a lot about the financial services industry during my time at Fidelity. A lot of good people work there, management sometimes changes often. They have a great cafeteria, enclosed parking, and good benefits.
Pros
Cafeteria, covered parking
Cons
no job advancement
Productive place to work
Financial Associate I - Multi Product (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCJanuary 11, 2017
This is an excellent company to work for and the only reason I am leaving is due to relocating to a different state.
Great management and leadership opportunities. Overall cultural is awesome.
Great Culture!
Financial Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 9, 2016
Long hours studying for the 7 & 63. Would have liked to received some hands on training to break up the monotony. Amazing culture once you get a taste of the Kool-Aid!
Pros
Paid training
Cons
Monotonous study time
Great Company, Great Benefits
Participant Advocacy Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCMay 24, 2016
Unfortunately, I was laid off due to company resource actions. However, this was one of the best companies I've ever worked for in terms of culture, salary and benefits, and advancement opportunities.
Friendly and Refreshing Working Environment
Java Developer (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCSeptember 15, 2016
Overall it was pleasure woking in Fidelity Investments, team mates and the management was too good and supportive. I learned some new technologies like WSO2, REST/SOAP web services, etc, co-workers from offshore and Boston helped me to keep me in track on those new technologies in the beginning.The hardest part was to get started with WSO2 ESB which I never heard about before, every terms was new and unique to me at first. But after learning, I enjoyed working on it.
Sales and Relationship Management
Senior Regional Investment Consultant II (Current Employee) –  Westlake, TXDecember 3, 2016
Dedicated sales professional with a strong track record providing excellent customer service and building relationships with valued clients. Diplomatic and tactful with professionals at all levels. Seeking to obtain a challenging position in sales and relationship management.
Good work environment but many complained about lack of internal growth
Administrative Intern (Former Employee) –  Westlake, TXJuly 6, 2016
The job was easy and laid back but many people working there full time complained about a lack of internal promoting. Other than that, benefits seem to be good and work life balance is great.
Fidelity Investments' National Financial End User Support Role
Support Tech (Current Employee) –  Smithfield, RIApril 4, 2016
Typical day take 20 calls and process 30 emails

I learned that "Team work makes the Dream work"

Mgmt tends to be hands-off when it comes to training and quality control

Co-workers are usually over-achievers who work hard

Hardest part of job is dealing with ramifications of mgmt's lack of training and quality control

Most enjoyable part of job is we can work from home up to 3 days/week; great benefits including 401k matching, tuition reimbursement, bonuses and student loan payoff assistance
Pros
Great work/life balance; benefits; beautiful campus and workspace
Cons
Hard to move up if you dont know someone; Mgmt pushes work on Associates outside job description
very agile enviroment
Sr Mobile Quality Assurance Engineer (Current Employee) –  Merrimack, NHJune 1, 2016
best place to work and grow your career. good work life balance. excellent corporate culture. friendly work atmosphere. great environment and personel.
productive,Healthy work place
System Analyst (Former Employee) –  Westlake, TXNovember 18, 2016
Nice building short contract only there for 7 moths amzing place and culture.
working with dev and QA team.
learning free certification of SCRUM and Product Owner.

nice team environment.

hardest part working and handle offshore team.

construction of building 100 percent nature friendly.
Good Benefits
Senior Investment Analyst - Managed Accounts (Current Employee) –  Boston, MADecember 16, 2016
The benefits are good with the retirement match and profit sharing. Salary could be better, however, benefits do make up for it. Discrepancy between recognizing education and experience compared to compensation.
Pros
free lunches often
Cons
salary
Great place to work. Great people and great environment
Senior Manager Operations (Former Employee) –  Covington, KYOctober 25, 2016
Loved working at Fidelity. Loved managing the associates and helping them reach their goals.
It was clearly a shame the Company decided to OUTSOURCE the Print and Operations part of the business. It affected hundreds of employees.
Pros
People, Culture, environment
Cons
Outsourced Operations
Good
Program Director/Performance Consultant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 25, 2016
Overall Fidelity is a good place to work with excellent pay and benefits. Overall expectation is that you must work long hours to advance within the organization.
Customer Support Services - Employee Benefits (Current Employee) –  Merrimack, NHSeptember 19, 2016
Fidelity is very driven for customer and employee satisfaction. Employee benefits are second to none. The growth opportunities are not as common as they might like us to believe. Great places to work and highly recommended.
Fun to work at
Java Developer (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCFebruary 15, 2017
Welcoming contractors.Able to learn a lot. You will exposed to wide variety of technology. Outgoing. I like the workplace culture.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fidelity Investments. Our community is ready to answer.

Fidelity Investments Reviews by Location