Fidelity National Financial

Fidelity National Financial Employee Reviews in United States

Stressful
Controller (Former Employee) –  Whitefish, MTJuly 18, 2016
Stressful, Lack of communication from onsite management of individual businesses. Complex understanding of organizational structure. Consistent change and hard work with little reward.
Pros
Money
Cons
Stress
Great Company!
HR Generalist (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 21, 2016
FNF is great company to work for. Awesome benefit package and employee engagement programs. The location of the Corp. Office on Riverside is very convenient.
Do not recommend.
Programmer Analyst Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lenexa, KSMay 20, 2016
The company has gone to the point that employees are just resources to be burnt. For IT resource, long work weeks, work 3 out of 4 weekends. Raises minimal after being hired in.
Run of the mill call center culture
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 6, 2016
Mandatory OT, expected doubles, and expected to keep up with metrics just your typical call center environment. Unfortunately my location moved out of state but the one thing I miss about it were my co-workers. They made the day worth coming in and made it easier to deal with management not having your back. Turnover was crazy but hey it's your average call center expect to get burnt out within the first year.
Pros
Co-Workers
Cons
Mandatory OT, Favoritism
Part-time job on 2nd shift provided extra income for my family.
Data Control Clerk III (Former Employee) –  Norwood, MAMarch 30, 2016
I learned a lot about the banking industry and enjoyed the reconciliation and balancing part of my responsibilities. A typical night included sorting checks prior to sending them to the next process, the sorting machines. After that was completed, we moved to the balancing department where we would review, correct and reconcile accounts. Finally, we would produce financial statements for numerous banks. I had the utmost respect for my supervisor and manager and sincerely enjoyed working under their leadership. Although it was a "job", it was a lot of fun also!
Pros
Extra income, great teamwork, 401K plan
Cons
Some nights extended late after midnight, but not often.
Good old company
Senior QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXMarch 21, 2016
Though it was my first job, I had a very good experience and learned a lot. I certainly recommend this company.
Good work/life balance.
Leader in the financial services industry
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  FLMarch 8, 2016
Good place to work, newer technology. Ok benefits, advancement path is cloudy. Lots of intelligent employees, you have the ability to work with a wide cross section of clients
Great Team
Lead Enterprise Management Architect (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLMarch 3, 2016
Team mates were great. However, benefit packages were below industry. No value for team mates. No difference between contract or fulltime.
Pros
Lots of work
Cons
Lots of work
Good start
Treasury Analyst (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 1, 2016
This is a good position to start off in a large company with a smaller company feel. The down side is most management does not have the sufficient to actual manage a team and jobs aren't based on merit but instead- who you know.
Great People
Client Relations Representative (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTFebruary 29, 2016
If you are surrounded among great people it makes it easier to want to be there. Had the opportunity to meet awesome co workers that would come together and work as a team.
Cons
Salary
Terrible
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 25, 2016
Worst environment I've ever worked in. Management was terrible, had no clue/involvement in our project. I was a contractor, that was promised a permanent position within 6 months, and that never happened. Then they ended my contract with no notice, and I had done a great job for them.
Good work Atmosphere
Technical Analyst (Current Employee) –  Menomonee Falls, WIFebruary 22, 2016
There is no scope to learn anything new at Fidelity but if you really want to stick to development and a relaxed environment then this firm would be a good opt.
Was a fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLFebruary 16, 2016
Enjoyed servicing agents and customers through emails and inbound and outbound calls. Feels good when you know you've helped someone.
Pros
always fun activities themed to team build
Cons
Health Insurance
great place to work
Appraisal Management Spcialist (Former Employee) –  Coraopolis, PAFebruary 8, 2016
This was a great place to work. Fun and energetic coworkers and competitive pay. Too bad its no longer in business. Appraisal management is a very rewarding career choice
Pros
the hours
Cons
it's closed
A Great Place to work
Searcher/ Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 30, 2016
This was a great Place to work. Fast Paced Environment. Was laid off due to Company Restructuring, but would definitely consider another position.
Great employee focus
Product Support Representative II (Former Employee) –  Brown Deer, WIJanuary 29, 2016
Decent enough place with the best work place cafeteria I've ever seen. Great food, coffee and atmosphere! Recommend it!
Company is willing to train the employee. Pays well.
VP, IT Better Practices Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJanuary 14, 2016
You work hard but get paid well. I learned more on the job then you can learn in a classroom. If you work hard you will be acknowledged and promoted. I learned all of my technology skill sets on the job. Within the 10 years I worked with FNF, my jobs were software trainer, customer service, project management, business analyst, quality assurance, Manager of a Technical Department, selling REALEC that was the only product in the Country at that time.
Pros
Paid well
Cons
Forget how to balance life and work
Work hard
Director (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 3, 2016
Developed solid call center skills thru career advancement in multiple positions, from a phone associate to the Global Director of Workforce Management. Great international and multi-site experience.
Great atmosphere
customer service representative, collectons (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIDecember 16, 2015
I would take 250+ inbound/outbound calls per day. I would setup accounts, data-entry, reissue lost/stolen cards, collections, take escalated calls from newer reps.
Daily job
Training Manager and Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CADecember 1, 2015
Perform daily duties of training and developing escrow officers and making presentations per state regulations and traveling around Unites States training.
Pros
training and learning new skills