Fidelity National Financial Employee Reviews

choose own hours to work.
Modification officer/ Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAMay 31, 2017
Learned how to do Loan Modifications using a mortgage calculator. Taught me how to excel being apart of this company. Meet inspiring people and gained a great level of experience in the Real Estate market.
Pros
Fun envirnment
Cons
Business was shut down
Hard Diligent worker
Performance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 30, 2017
My job with FIS had been one which I worked pretty much by myself without any interaction within my peer group. It was challenging but quite rewarding in the end. If the employee is a self starter that person would enjoy working within the department that I belong, too.
Pros
Self
Cons
Poor Communication and very little leadership
Senior Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 30, 2017
I did not have a very great experience here. The management felt very stand offish and did not communicate very well. My workload never reached full capacity even though I continually reached out for more. It felt as though I was under some observation yet left to my own designs to figure out what the overall picture needed to be painted. There were certainly some coworkers who were helpful and friendly but the overall experience was puzzling. I think that for my particular profession they were looking for something specific but not very forthcoming on what that might be.
Pros
An average benefit package with the potential for Stock Compensation
Cons
Poor leadership and a sense that your job is never secure. Very high turnover.
I hated this job
Customer Service Associate I (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 23, 2017
I hated everything about this job. Different lunches everyday and no room for growth. This is probably my most least liked job ever. Pay was ok for my age and needs at the time
Diverse and Flex Work Schedules
Sr. Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLMay 20, 2017
The company was indeed diverse. I worked with people from all walks of life. My work schedule was flexible. The mangers were team players in this area.
Professional and a bit stressful due to supporting Financial Institutions
Operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 20, 2017
Rewarding but quick paced. Multitasking required to keep schedules on track. liked that I was constantly busy, but when things got interrupted it got hectic.
Pros
good benifits
Cons
critical schedule
Strict office with monetary gain as ONLY concern.
Tax Researcher (Former Employee) –  Coraopolis, PAMay 16, 2017
Management rules with an iron fist. They refuse to shape a new employee into something useful, instead giving a hap hazard training approach before expecting unreasonable quotas.
n/a
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 8, 2017
cool job has it ups and down I would recommend this job to anyone who needs to come up on cash quick. nice job to have with great schedules just make your time for
Fun place to work
Title Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 4, 2017
Typical day at work was title research on foreclosures. Occasionally you would have to make calls but mostly email for payoff verifications. Learned a lot about titles
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Downtown
Stressful job but gained vast work Experince
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 2, 2017
I gained vast job experience that i can use with other jobs. The pay was ok but i was hired to do one job but was given 5 other jobs to do. To much responsibility for one person to undertake. I was made to feel like an outcast by my manager and fellow co workers.
Pros
vast job experience
Cons
not a friendly place to work
customer service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Northport, AL 35476April 12, 2017
this place is very accommodating . they provide quality customer service and always have management that are able to assist with questions. this place provides great benefits.
Equal employment opportunity
Corporate Education Trainer (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAMarch 27, 2017
I considered Fidelity an awarding environment. The company promoted from within and encouraging to continue education. FIS promoted from within first before considering outside candidate. The company did an evaluation of telecommuters and all employee's within 100 miles had to being going into the office. This occurred approximately the same time fuel increased to over $4.00/gal.
Professional Work Environment
Legal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 27, 2017
Assist Claims Attorneys in managing workflow of the claims.
Intake, process, distribute and calendar new disputes and claims by entering pertinent information into systems and advising the appropriate persons within the Claims Department. Assists in the preparation of routine responses to correspondence, disputes and claims received by the Claims Department.Serves as a liaising for communications with claimants, external and internal clients regarding the status of disputes, claims and/or claims processes on administrative issues.
Great Place To Work
Client Relations Account Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Petersburg FLMarch 23, 2017
Great place to work. I work in a family oriented department. Managers really care about their employees. Time off is always available when needed. The team works well together.
Pros
Fun Atmosphere
Cons
work load is very heavy
Fidelity Information Services
Product Support Representative II (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLMarch 9, 2017
Great company, great management, room for advancement, professional, many team building exercises, flexible schedules, supportive management, and open door policy.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Not applicaple
Life in high production environment
Orderdesk Associate (Former Employee) –  Orange, CAMarch 3, 2017
Working in this position required me to be prepared to handle a bombardment of tasks throughout a very long day. Excellent multi-tasking was key to survival in such a busy environment.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
volitale work environment
Great work life balance
Lead QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAMarch 2, 2017
Advancing in career was challenging. Outdated technology. No good leadership. No job security. Very poor resources provided for technical work.
Technical Writer I (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMarch 1, 2017
A great company that provides work life balance in most departments. The workplace culture is a mixture of baby boomers, generation X, and millennials.
Standard Production type job
Lead Operator of Automated Mail (Former Employee) –  Canton, MAFebruary 27, 2017
Work prep, training, meeting work quotas. Operating of machinery including folders, inserters, and forklifts. Filled in other departments whenever required.
Consulting Firm
Manager, Engagement Management (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 22, 2017
Supervised 25 Consultants on large project for 9 months and then traveled across the US to complete various Internal Audits and Compliance Reviews. Large corporate atmosphere. Many assignments you are able to work from home.
Benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fidelity National Financial. Our community is ready to answer.