Fiduciary Real Estate Development Employee Reviews

Poor pactice at the top of the chane
Utility Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 18, 2017
They rather make a big buck for the guy on top rather then the worker. They just are out there for the big guy on top. They cut corners an have bad maintenance practices.
Pros
Cons
Shady company
Great company with compassionate culture
Property Management (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 7, 2017
Nice company, they listen and work hard at trying to make their employees and residents at their properties happy. Many people have been promoted within the company and they offer educational opportunities too. They are building more properties so there are more opportunities in future.
Pros
Many great people working at FRED, many opportunities
Investor owned
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJuly 7, 2017
No over time benefits are horrible Fred doesn't care about it's employees just the income for the properties. Very low hourly pay. It's a throw away job until Fred realizes that were people and not numbers maybe then things will get better but until then look else where
Pros
Cons
Upper management needs to be cleaned out
Indecision runs rampant- company rules even mangers don't follow
Employees (if I put title they will hunt me down) (Current Employee) –  WIJune 7, 2017
If you are in a pinch take a job here. At first it is ok but after while you see the shift of mangers and employees. Everything changes and you can't get into a set rhythm with a team of co workers. Gossip is horrible and there is never a budget for anything unless it is pretty.

Management doesn't follow their own rules set forth. Rules change without notice because it sounds good. It is pass the buck game with management styles who can you blame for your mistakes.

Very high turn over rate. Corporate is disconnected from employees. They only think of the investors wallets not and what is best for the properties.

Extremely hard to get rid of bad employees, even ones that can't do their own jobs. (maybe this is a pro, depends how you look at it)
The people are this company.
Part Time Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Menomonee Falls, WIMay 5, 2017
Positive, supportive, dynamic people are what makes this company what it is. There is always staff that is there to help you succeed.
The words that are consistently spoke..."Is there anything you need?" or "What Can I do to help?" Amazing! Your option does matter. I enjoy going to work- much of it attributed to the people who I work with.
Training is so important and ongoing. Fiduciary makes it fun to learn new and changing things.

Great place to work! Great people!

I'm proud to say that I am a Fiduciary employee !
Enjoy coming to work everyday.
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Menomonee Falls, WIMay 5, 2017
Fiduciary is the best company I have ever worked for. They genuinely care about their employees and the residents that live in their communities. They promote from within and I have the support and backing of upper management. Every day is a little different and appreciate the variety. I enjoy everyone I work with. My coworkers are very hardworking and easy to get a long with and my direct boss is a great leader. The company has special events/parties a few times a year which are really a lot of fun.
Pros
Supervisor, Coworkers, Company puts money back into properties, Social Events, Positive Attituides
Cons
Longer work days during summer leasing months, but balances out during shorter winter months.
awesome company
Manager (Current Employee) –  MilwaukeeApril 28, 2017
FRED really recognizes hard work and believes in promoting from within. We also do so many fun events throughout the year both inside and outside of the office. Everyone is always so willing to help.
Fun company to work!
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 28, 2017
Fiduciary is a good company to work for with a great culture! Thankful for the opportunities this company has given me as well as the support I feel from management and co-workers. I don't know of many companies who invest so much time and money into the little things, whether it is a big event or a random happy hour. It is also fun to be a part of a company that is growing and involved in the community. I do think that Fiduciary and upper management genuinely cares about their people which is also hard to find.
Pros
Support from management, good co-workers, fun events
Too much turnover
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Fitchburg, WIApril 18, 2017
This company needs to reevaluate its growth and focus more efforts on their current projects. Overall I think they have good people, but have constant turnover due to low wages and short staffing.
Pros
Good co-workers
Cons
Employee turnover, short staffed, low wages
Great place to start a carrer.
Lead Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WISeptember 15, 2016
A typical day of work can be very busy. But is good the day goes by so fast. I've learned so much, from plumbing, Hvac, Electrical,etc.
The management for Fiduciary is very knowledgeable about their properties and todays market. The most enjoyable part of the job is my co-workers, they are so fun.
Pros
Great, safe environment
Benefits
Fail at upholding their own policies and procedures
Lead Maintenance man (Former Employee) –  Green Bay WIFebruary 29, 2016
Fiduciary Real Estate provided a great opportunity. Compensation was adequate and they were willing to train.
The biggest down fall is management. I was unfortunate to work for a property manager that was very inexperienced and lacked common sense. When I reported 2 blatant violations to company policy I found myself fighting to keep my position.
Good Company
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIOctober 30, 2015
Great company over all. My position is getting eliminated and there fore looking for employment else were. I have enjoyed working for this company.
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee WiAugust 28, 2015
Management is so helpful here and very easy to work with. A great low pressure environment to work in. A lot of room for advancement.