Picture yourself building a successful career to help fast-growing mid-size organizations achieve their business goals with the fast Growing Field Service Software company, cloud-based business management suite.
Founded in 2009, for the specific purpose of bringing productivity and efficiency of field service automation to the small and medium field service companies.
The Inside Sales Director is responsible for recruiting, leading and managing a sales team based in Plano, targeting the Service Industry. Reporting into the VP of Sales, the Inside Sales Director will be primarily responsible for recruiting and managing a team of sales professionals and driving towards monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets for direct new business. The Inside Sales Director will also work cross functionally with Marketing & Business Development, Sales Engineering, Product Management, & Finance, designed to help your selling success and ensure customer satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Hiring, developing, and ultimately making successful sales professionals
- Managing your business to (over) achieve key sales targets such as bookings
- Developing and executing a sales plan that supports short and long term goals
- Setting expectations with senior sales management through timely and accurate forecasting, pipeline and sales activity reporting
- Supporting sale professionals, as required, during any stage of the sales cycle: lead generation, qualification, evaluation, and close
- Motivating individuals to succeed through impassioned leadership, coaching, development of creative sales incentives, and broadcast of results
- Internalizing and delivering the value proposition clearly and persuasively to a variety of different audiences, including C-Level executives
- Developing a deep understanding of the product offering, customer need, and competitive landscape
- Mastering and enforcing FieldAware Sales Policy guidelines
- Minimum 5 years of successful direct sales experience
- 2–5 years experience managing successful sales teams.
- Background in business applications, familiarity with SaaS a requirement
- Background selling to the SMB sector a strong advantage
- Background selling to the service industry an advantage
- Experience navigating complex sales cycles that can last 1-3 Months
- Excellent communication (written, oral) and presentation skills (in-person, virtual)
- Comfort working closely and building relationships with C-Level executive
- Success closing transactions from $10K to $100K in recurring revenue
- Experience working with ROI, cost modeling and other quantitative techniques to educate and persuade potential buyers
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Unwavering commitment to integrity and professionalism
- BA or BS degree, advanced degree a plus
Indeed - 19 months ago