Fieldale Farms Employee Reviews

fieldale farms
Assembly Line Packer (Former Employee) –  Baldwin, GAMarch 6, 2017
packing chicken.looking for downgrade. dressing in ppe. practice good safety . I worked there 6 months to provide for my family i really didn't like the job or people
poor place to work
Ga - Scaling/ line worker (Former Employee) –  Baldwin, GAFebruary 21, 2017
The management sucked. If you weren't Spanish you were treated like garbage. Hours were longer then they were suppose to. There was never work to meet the requirements.
Pros
Healthcare
Ok job
Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, GAJanuary 29, 2017
you work good hours until winter then the hours start slacking alot. in the summer you always working depending on the line you are on.
productive, caring place
pullet breeder (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaJanuary 13, 2017
A very good environment to be in. friendly co-workers. great benefits and trustworthy company. everything about this job was enjoyable. always a chance to move up in the company
a down to earth company with you come to work to work management
Lead driver in freezer warehouse (Former Employee) –  baldwin ga.January 10, 2017
the 2nd best place an company i have ever work for (watts is first) you new what you had to do , co-workers were from a lot of country so you learn tolleranse if you did noy all readly know it
Pros
the company it self
Cons
22 degree of the warehouse i worked in but loved it anyways
Work orientated
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Cornelia, GAJanuary 2, 2017
This employer is serious about business and quality.. You can make as much money as you want working as much over time as your can handle. Great for "go getters".
Cons
Cold
not a fun place to work
Truck Driver Class A (Former Employee) –  Feed MillNovember 20, 2016
Work with not much time to have another life outside of that. Requires working weekends and all holidays except Christmas day.
Pros
Job security, great benefits
Cons
not much time for anything else in life
No room for advancement!!!
Line leader/ Chiller rehang (Former Employee) –  Murrayville, GAOctober 25, 2016
This is not a good job. No room for growth. They work you like you're in a 3rd world country. I advise anybody looking for a job with advancement, DO NOT go to Fieldale in Murrayville.
Pros
Many overtime hours.
Cons
Unprofessional work environment.
Great
Multi_vac, hanging room (Former Employee) –  Baldwin, GAOctober 24, 2016
Loved this job great place to work anyone would love to work here great benifits alot overtime check it out gotta go there and see. Please
Pros
Benifits
Cons
Overtime
Work was okay but break times were the best
Sanitation Worker (Former Employee) –  Cornelia, GAOctober 14, 2016
It was good and bad there the management was terrible there and people would not mind their own business not much for advancement not a very big company
Pros
That you would get an hour for lunch
Cons
Breaks were good benefits were real good there
Horrible conditions ran by slave drivers
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Murrayville, GASeptember 27, 2016
I worked here for 6 months. It stays cold inside which seems nice but you end up getting sick. I got bronchittis 3 times and had to pay for it myself because the insurance sucks. They will work you until your whole body is in pain, they shout GO GO GO, hands so overworked you wake up at night in terrible pain and forget about reporting it, they send you to the nurse who just puts ice on it and sends you back to work and god forbid you get hurt bad enough you feel you need a doctor because they will fire you for filing workers comp claim. Workers are afraid to say anything because of this because many of us are here on work visa and cant afford to loose our job. They also make you hold if you have to go to batchroom, some people started wering diapers it was so bad. I would only do this job for last resort and do not stop looking for job. I did have nice supervisor but corporate office always tell him what to do.
Pros
Can't think of any
Cons
Work every weekend, Many injury always sick only 10min break beside lunch.
Awesome workplace!
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GAAugust 15, 2016
Great people to work with and for. This company cares about their employees. Co workers are dependable and a pleasure to work with.
Rocky place to work
Billing – Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 7, 2016
Working in the agricultural field was not for me, but I was able to pay the bills. Benefits started immediately and were great.
Pay was decent but the hours were crazy
Packer/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Cornelia, GAMay 9, 2016
Ilearned a lot of different things.The pay was decent, but i didn't like the fact I never knew what time I was getting off.
Pros
different learning experiences
Cons
its cold, and the hours weren't good
Great job for people with good work ethic
Injection (Current Employee) –  Murrayville, GAApril 2, 2016
I recently made the switch from another major manufacturing company in Gainesville GA. to fieldale in murrayville. My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner. As long as you have a positive attitude and exceptional work ethic, you will be very happy with this company. Insurance benefits started on day one for me and nowadays that is a huge plus. I was hired on as a full-time employee with all the benefits that come with it. My supervisors have been amazing and I can tell that they really care about all of the workers. They teach you everything and treat their newcomers unlike most manufacturing plants. You work hard every day and go home tired but not too tired to enjoy your life and family. A+++++ company.
Pros
Benefits, job training and security, lots of culture, family type company and overtime
Cons
Short break but decent lunch break
productive workplace
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Cornelia, GAJanuary 6, 2016
Fieldale is a great job it's just too cold in there. Some of the supervisors are disrespectful, but I'm sure you will find a few of those in any job. There is nothing hard a bout the job.
benefits
Cons
short breaks an cold
fast paced poultry plant
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Murrayville, GAJanuary 4, 2016
Good experience building job. While I was there I was able to perform maintenance on the entire first processing side. Starting at the cage dump and ending at the chillers before the birds went into second processing.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
seven day work week
productive work place
Poultry Worker (Former Employee) –  Cornelia, GAJuly 20, 2015
i enjoyed working here i learned a lot. i worked in scaling which was labeling and packing. i also had experience in other dept. as well.
Pros
good pay
great place to work
Meat Packer And Training Cordinator (Former Employee) –  Demorest, GAJuly 6, 2015
my typical day at work was like any other normal day at a regular job we went in started our job and made sure the job was finished according to our department manager.
Pros
great choices of food
Cons
hardly any breaks
Lots of job security and benefits
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Baldwin, GAJune 1, 2015
Lots of great people to work with. Good benefits and insurance. Learned a lot about the poultry industry. Really like the flexible hours and supervisor and a good guy as well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fieldale Farms. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2