Fiesta Bowl

Fiesta Bowl Employer Reviews

Fun place to work
A/P Accountant (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AZMarch 24, 2013
Very fun, sports oriented place to work. Even if you don't know much about college football, you learn very quickly. The team assembled there is top notch and very professional. Probably the hardest part of working there is not always getting Christmas off and having to work New Years. There are a lot of overtime hours to be had around this time as the games are usually around those times.
Great environment for Active People
Freelance Designer (Former Employee), Chandler, AZMarch 19, 2013
Pros: occasional catering, stadium and event attendance, open office space, tons of chips
Cons: tons of chips
This job is a lot of fun. Come game time, there is definitely that swelling feeling of pressure to get things done, but it leaves you with one of the most satisfying feelings once your done. I liked the opportunities to scope out the logistics and scale of the work your doing by visiting the event locations.

The staff is excellent, and are well versed in the operations of everything going on in the background. My hope is that the next job I have will contain people as collaborative in spirit as everyone was at the Fiesta Bowl.

Even the events outside of the main game only leave you with a satisfied feeling that people attended an event and had an experience cultivated within the offices and brought to life. Nothing can replace that feeling. It is to date my favorite thing I've ever done.