Fiesta Mart Inc. Employee Reviews

Fiesta is a great company to work, fun and versatile
Bakery Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 25, 2012
I have been working for Fiesta for over 10 yrs now! I love it, its full of people from all over the world. A typical day is always busy running from supervising the production, to giving production lists, controlling purchase, Stopping and providing great Customer Service, talking with Customers, then going to sales meetings and helping packaging products, covering breaks to employees, and controlling stales. I've learned a lot in this company from making my numbers to achieve them. From making a right schedule to maximize the production and to take care of each other, we are a family. The hardest part of this job is the amount of hours to be working sometimes I work from 11 hrs to 13 hrs having only one day off and 1/2 day off, and I have a family that I'd like to spend more time with. The most enjoyable part of my job is to have the employees working hard with the precision of the time, but to let then know that they are appreciate for what they do and that we came together at the end of the day.
Pros
exceptional pay, quarterly bonus, paid vacation, great healthcare insurance, 401k
Cons
long hours, only 1 day off
Best job I ever had. Lots of freedom to create my own future.
Director of Merchandising (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 18, 2012
Was the best job of my life. I looked forward to going to work every day. Mamagement was results oriented. the best part of my job was getting to create new departments, and new methods to obtain profitability.

Politics played a much smaller role than in most companies, If you work hard, were well organized, productive and turned in good results you were rewarded accordingly