Fiesta Mart Employee Reviews

When you get the hang of it, it will seem so easy going and fun but also disciplined.
Cashier/Stocker (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 29, 2016
If you are a hardworking but also a major butt kisser or in the favorite circle you get the major jobs. But as for all the position it's easy one you get the hang of it. Work with your schedule just don't miss to many days.
Pros
Get to a multi-diverse people on a saily basis and paid every week
Cons
Management is a little mixed up and short tempered
5 Years At A Fiesta Mart
Front End Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 7, 2016
I've Worked For Fiesta For Five Years Now And Am Now A Front End Assistant. After Working This Long I Could Give Fiesta Mart As A Whole A 6 Out Of 10 Rating. This Company Is A Great Company For Some. The Opportunity For Advancement For Some Employees Are Amazing However, The Pay or Raise Isn't. Front End Assistants Are Very Underpaid As They Are The People Who Impact A Customers Visit A Whole Lot. They Work Long Hours And Yet Are Underpaid Compared To Many Other Departments.
Pros
Advancement
Cons
Management, low raises, overworked, salary a joke
Great company with an inclusive culture
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Ft. Worth, TXFebruary 21, 2017
Great corporate management; company culture of inclusion and family. A growing company with room for advancement. Neighborhood oriented with great product variety.
Pros
Company culture of inclusion; great management.
Cons
As with all retail, long hours and erratic schedules
Excellent Company to work, great friendly and caring culture
Beverage Supervisor/Merchandisier/Buyer (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 14, 2016
I am fortunate to work with the company like Fiesta for long time, this Company knows how to treat employees with respect and dignity, I have been a part of so many programs throughout my tenure that was design to provide employees training and skills that not only helped the company but helped the employees to learn and grow with the company, it was not a coincidence that we have a very low turnover in our company, we as company have created a culture that is very coherent to our business philosophy, "Treat Customer Every Customer like you want to be treated"
Pros
Graeat top Management
Cons
Unfortunatley our Beverage Mart Operaton is split into different ownership, roles are not defined as it should be.
Good place to learn how to run a business
Liquor Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 29, 2016
It was a very fun place to work at with 2 to 3 associates working under me. I managed the department and worked under immediate store manager. The hardest part of the job was to balance the hours of the associates to accommodate everyone and the most fun part was working with customers.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no commission or bonuses
Productive and fun environment
Sacker (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXOctober 27, 2016
My first job was at fiesta I worked there for 4 months and time just flew by because I had a great time working with my coworkers and managers. I learned how to work and cooperate in groups and come out of my shell to become more social with customers.
Pros
Understanding managers
Cons
Short breaks
it is fin to work there and interesting too
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 1, 2016
It is fun because you get to interact sith dufferent people and also the job consist of teamwork. It is really interesting interactin with different costumers because they are all different. Sometimes work can be stressing because people is not always going to be nice but eventually you learn to deal with does costumers
Pros
They give you days off if needed
Cons
No cons
Loved my job. Loved the customers and employees.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Okemah, OKSeptember 23, 2016
Overall a great place. They are lacking in certain areas. All could be fixed fairly easy. Better communication with things that are going on or need to be addressed would help a lot.
Pros
I had most weekends off to enjoy my family.
Cons
Had some issues with being able to breastfeed/pump for the well being of my child.
workplace
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 12, 2016
A typical day at work would be busy hours on the register dealing with good and terrible customers, but holding your self up to get them what they need. The managers and co-workers are the best people to be around ,but the most enjoyable part would be the time we get to bond when we learn knew situations that we do not know how to handle and make the customer happy.
Pros
employee of the month parties
Cons
short breaks
Productive and fun place to work at
Lead Teller (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 13, 2016
The managers in the booth were great, the only problem about the job was the store manager. Besides that working there was great, you would get experience in customer service and other things.
Pros
great co workers
Cons
health care
small company
Front-End Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 12, 2016
Loved my time working for Fiesta. Worked with family and friends. Always felt like I belonged in the company. Very friendly with customers and employees.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
business slowing down
really fun and interesting place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Chouteau, OKDecember 25, 2016
the boss was great. and it was a good environment. they even helped when i needed clothes. and food. they helped alot when i threw out my shoulder. and the job wasnt to hard
Dealing a lot with customers
Front-end Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXOctober 10, 2016
very productive with things to do like organizing isles,magazines, restock, build portable shelves for certain items around the store;But it's tough to handle with customers who don't get their way.
positive, friendly and very busy
Cashier-Checker (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXDecember 15, 2016
fiesta is a great store to work in, on weekends it gets extremely packed and it helps time pass by faster because you're busy, always loosing track of time.
A great day at fiesta
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 18, 2017
checking customers out i learned to have patience but the hardest part was checking and bagging fiesta didn't have anyone to sack but great co workers.
Great work place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  333 S Mason Rd, Katy, TX 77450September 21, 2016
Management was nice and understanding, fun work place. As a cashier you are to greet customers that come to your lane, make small talk. The most enjoyable are the few customers that come in that are the nicest people you meet.
Cashier
Cashier/Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 27, 2016
Fiesta was my first job. At 16 years old I didn't know to much about work at all. Fiesta's had a extremely friendly management and they showed me everything i needed to know about maintaining a job.
Very fun & organized management and very fair .
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXOctober 21, 2016
It was very great, very fun environment. The managers were very understanding and helpful. It's a great job for students as they are very flexible in scheduling.
Fun work place.
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Cypress, TXFebruary 6, 2017
I get there and get a tray with money then i open and then i check out customers and then most of the time the managers have me go and do some restocks.
Friendly workplace with opportunities to grow within the company
Cashier and Stocker (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 15, 2016
Responsibilities of a cashier, and also that of putting back merchandise in the proper location. Co-workers were awesome and the best part about my job was being able to meet new people everyday.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fiesta Mart. Our community is ready to answer.