Fiesta Mart Employee Reviews

Lazy and UnCoordinated
Cart pusher (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 14, 2017
My opinion over the Fiesta Mart is that the management is kind of terrible and kind of lazy,They always sit back in the office and they never have no manager in the front to help out the customers when they are in need
Good place to starr your first job!
Courtesy Clerk (Current Employee) –  TexasDecember 2, 2017
I was a cashier later moved on to the customer service its a really good place to start off if you want a job but have no idea where to start ! Great people and great managers as well.
Pros
Fun
Cons
Rude people as customers
strong friendly environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 1, 2017
Had the best time working there at the beginning but poor advancement opportunities. Management was helpful supervisors were friendly as well. Never had problems with managers, supervisors, or co-workers.
It’s a good working pace environment
Produce Clerk (Former Employee) –  Singleton, TXNovember 30, 2017
This is a good company to work for but it seem that it’s rarely a hand full of people that will notice your hard work or that will give u props. I didn’t there long enough to get a raise but they give u an opportunity
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
Safe and protective work place.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  United StatesNovember 29, 2017
Fiesta every one is friendly they keep to their self.Fiesta is a good first job for any one and their coworkers,managment is all good and respectful there is no where else that i could find respect while i work.
Pros
The break.
Cons
You cant answer your phone to family when its a emergancy.
Review of me working at fiesta.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 28, 2017
When I first started as fiesta I was a nagger. I learned how to properly put certain food in a bag that would harm or damage any products. In less than two weeks I was promoted to cashier. When I became a cashier I had a lot more roles to play. I had to learn how to talk to customers, give them advice for the products we have in store. We would also make sure we clean our aisle when no customer is around. I actually got expose to extra jobs by fiesta. I was thought how to stock, push carts, and I was special chosen to ride around the neighborhood to pick up carts, which would take about an hour or two of driving before getting back to fiesta. Overall Fiesta is a good job to start for job experience since they expose you to many different situations.
Pros
Lots to learn and how to talk to customers
Cons
A fast pace, customers can be rude lots of time for no reason.
Productive and a very fun place to work.
Receiving Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 25, 2017
A typical day at work, Productive

What I learned how to work with a diverse group of employee and customers.

Management how to respect others.

Workplace a diverse culture

The hardest part of the job, Working in the cold weather in the receiving area.

The Most enjoyable part of the job was the co-workers the had established the friendship of family.
Pros
Thankgiving luncheon, Healthcare, and 401K
Cons
N/a
Peaceful workplace
BOOTH CLERK (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 21, 2017
My first job conpensation not so good but it was good part time job and most of the time they work with your schedule. I consider it a very calm environment.
Pros
people
Cons
low pay
awesome workplace
Cashier, Courtesy Booth Clerk (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX 77093November 17, 2017
Great learning experience different personalities many task to maintain since of family there. I learned to stay positive during tough situations and maintain work efficiency.
Pros
Positive atmophere
Cons
Low pay
Good
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKNovember 16, 2017
I love the store just during my time we were getting unexpected problems with the location which led to our store closing I had a chance to move to another store but chose not to.
fiesta...
cashier (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 14, 2017
good place to work. loved working at fiesta mart. no complaints there. i would highly recomend that store for employees. great environmental fun ....
Pros
fast paced
Cons
n/a
Ok place to work
Courtesy Booth Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 13, 2017
ok place to work. Family-oriented, matches your 401k half of your weekly contribution. after 7 years you reach the maximum of vacation weeks. Managers was weekly salary pay, now is hourly.
The staff were always nice very hard working
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 4, 2017
Its a great place to work i worked there when i was younger . The people i worked there with are productive workers. The store was area was always neat and the management was on point.
Pros
clean, neat, good staff
Friendly Environment
Scanning Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 5, 2017
Working at Fiesta Mart is like having family surrounding you even when you are at workplace. I have enjoyed working here, even though i sometime feel like ive been taken advantage of.
Team players, sense of family
Hot Deli Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 3, 2017
Working with Fiesta we worked as team helped each other out through out the departments, Mangers and employees are more like family oriented, Our Culture . Pride , respect, integrity, family, customer service , product knowledge.
my hardest part of my job was letting someone go , I enjoyed cooking for the employees, and every Tuesday for our mangers meetings.. Holiday parties where we relaxed and enjoyed each others company, To be able to put that smile on our employees.
I do miss working there , but now its time to make new memories and more family and friends..
Pros
Holiday bonous checks
Cons
short beaks and lunch
What was a productive and fun place now isnt so .
Recieving Associate (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 3, 2017
I think and believe if we quit changing owners the company will be at its best. When i first got hires at fiesta the managers were on point allowing us to grow in the areas we nees to approve. Now they have all found a good and bad reason to fire all that works through the doors.
Fiesta: A varied day
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 2, 2017
My typical day involved using a register and counting money. I learned thru the years how to do many things only managers know how to do. Counting down trays, return and credit policies, lottery tickets. Management in very loose, most of the managers would be staring at the front as costumers items kept piling up. Most of them rather check facebook, or listen to music thru their Bluetooth headsets. Workplace culture is to keep a family friendly shopping center for costumers to enjoy a wide selection of goods from across many countries. My hardest part of the job was when they brought me to the back in the middle of the winter and had me using a compactor to compact all the cardboard boxes from all the departments. I really enjoyed doing stocking, which I did when we were under stress for groceries when Hurricane Harvey.
Pros
Flexible Schedules
Cons
Varied Managers, No Discounts, No Consistent Pay for long time employees
Was a very easy job to pick up on, and was very flexible with hours.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 1, 2017
As a cashier pay was as expected, a little better honestly. Hours were very flexible and worked with my school classes and extra curricular activities in nearly every way. Was very understanding about school and home life. Managers and co-workers made it a very calm environment.
low pay rate
Grocery Clerk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 29, 2017
I had to much experience to work at Fiesta Mart at the time . The Management was great but the employees was very lazy and didn't care nothing about there jobs.
Fiesta
Meat Clerk (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 29, 2017
Customer really made my day on the real. Woman everyday and a new canvas of meat to work on and embracing work flow. Had some great experience at Fiesta. The hoes