Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc. is seeking an experienced, dynamic, disciplined, and growth-oriented individual who blends advanced general finance know-how with a conscientious leadership approach. The Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis will report directly to our VP FP&A and Treasury and will lead the planning process, perform ad hoc analysis and manage complex projects.
Key Areas of Responsibility will include:
- Facilitate consolidated planning, forecasting, and capital planning process. Work closely with corporate and operational unit finance teams to understand changes in each operating unit and how business dynamics impact the consolidated financials.
- Implement Hyperion Planning and partner with business units through annual budget process.
- Monitor and forecast banking covenant compliance, including sensitivity analysis.
- Assist in development and implementation of competitor research, investor communications, and materials to support the Company’s IR function.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis including: scenario planning, ROI, DCF, break-even analysis
- Work with cross functional teams to develop and implement business planning activities and priority projects
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Seven to ten years of relevant financial experience.
- Familiarity with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Experience in M&A transactions.
- Capability to thrive in an unstructured and dynamic environment. Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Extensive knowledge of analyzing business opportunities using Excel, analytical tools, and financial modeling.
- Thorough knowledge of Hyperion Planning.
- Consensus builder across organization, ability to influence business solutions.
Education and Certification Requirements:
- Four Year Bachelor’s Degree in core business curriculum (Finance or Accounting preferred)
- MBA preferred
At Fiesta Restaurant Group, we specialize in the operation of fast-casual, ethnic restaurant brands that offer distinct flavors with a broad...