Fiesta Employee Reviews in United States

This job was an alright job for me at the time since I was young.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 23, 2016
WHAT I LEARNED:

You can't please everyone, but you can be polite and courteous even when people are rude to you.

MANAGEMENT AND CO-WORKERS:

Most of them were good to me, but others were blunt in a rude kind of way, I guess you could say if they were having a bad day, it showed.

HARDEST PART OF THE JOB:

Working nights.

MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF THE JOB:

Interacting with all different kinds of people from different cultures.
Fun Place to work at.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 29, 2016
Did not really work out, due to my hours, and having to go to school also. We usually would have to scream service to get a manager to help or we would have to call their office upstairs. We were usually very busy during noon time. The hardest part was having to memorize every vegetable, and fruit code.
Pros
Free food
Cons
short breaks
My job
Parking Lot attendent (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 23, 2016
It being a first time job gave me little experience . The people within the company were very professional and serious about their working environment
Pros
The Job itself
i like fiesta
fiesta mark (Former Employee) –  Cypress, TXMay 26, 2016
i like fiesta because i love being helped by people nd being nice to people it can take a time to know yourself t your own fans that you idnt even knoow
Pros
free lunches
Cons
snacks
It was a professional workplace.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 11, 2015
My typical day at work would include counting money for my register before I set my station up, afterward I had to make sure my station properly display for the customers. I would answer any questions that the customer may have.
Pros
alot of benifits, long breaks
This store is horrible
Checker (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 27, 2015
the mangers are nowhere to be found when you need service or help with your register they don't have enough lines open to get everybody out of the store
Pros
Cons
Short breaks
This was my favorite Job
Hair stylist (Former Employee) –  Washington, INFebruary 21, 2015
I loved cutting hair everyday. I would go into work and turn computer on get everything started up. I gave clients what the wanted with their hair so the left happy. I did my cleaning duties very well. I worked at to different Fiesta's management was good at one and the other not so much, but over all it was a good company to work for. the enjoyable part was getting to talk with everyone and the hardest was when their was a client that was not satisfied with anything which happens from time to time.
Pros
getting to be around the public
Cons
work hours were hard to come by
Cashier and stocking
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 24, 2015
this job was awesome the pay was good and so were the managers. the easiest part was the costumer service. the hardest part was the aggravated costumers that I had to calm down on a daily basis
productive
Checker (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 13, 2015
-busy
-better customer service
-rude customers
-easy to get along with co-workers
-the day goes by fast
-easy to manage
-better people skills
Pros
easy job
Cons
short breaks, no benifits
character.
Cashier/Stocker (Current Employee) –  TXJanuary 27, 2014
What i learned from fiesta, Well I learned how to use a register i learned how to stock in type's. Manager's Are focus on there employer's and help them out on any issue's that arise. The hardest part on the job was staying on your feet 8-9 hours straight. The most enjoyable part was seeing happy faces. Co workers Worked hard also pay attention carefully I also learned from Co-Workers. So at the end of the night i always learn something new.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short break. 15 minutes.
The tortilleria serving Hot tortillas
Tortilla Operator/Maintinence/Warehouse/Stocker (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 15, 2013
Corn tortillas made fresh daily,along with masa for tamalles.Mastering the making of the masa,and the thickness of the tortilla,and how fast or slow the oven goes.For that perfect able to eat tortilla.The only hard part about that job is starting.Because your definetley not going to learn it over night.You will have to learn what Fiesta is looking for.And thats a Hot ready to eat tortilla.The most enjoyable part about that job was learning something new every day in the bakery which was right next to the tortilleria.
Pros
paid birthdays off
Cons
low pay rate
Very good company to work for
Parking lot assistant (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 14, 2013
My typical day working at fiesta consist of having to retrieve carts that have been left out on the parking lot and to take them inside. I don't really think I learned any thing from there. The management was great. My co workers all ways treated me with respect. There really wasn't any thing hard about my job. Every at fiesta was enjoyable.
Pros
took breaks when ever i wanted
Dairy and Grocery stalker
Dairy and grocery stalked (Former Employee) –  Houston, TxAugust 22, 2013
I take down truck loads and count the product and then break the pallets down to put up on shelfs. My co workers where great people all polite and easy to get along with. There was never any hard part of my job. I like to help people in need. These skills provided I learned help me alot in my future careers.
Pros
helping people
Cons
short breaks
Exciting experience in retail.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXSeptember 17, 2012
Responsible for the cashiers, booth and customer service clerks. Handled transactions and transfers, closed and opened store, and responsible for large amount of money. I learned that in order for one to increase revenue, one must understand how buisness works. Management helps one understand what the agenda will be for that day and improve a system of work ethics in the buisness. Co-workers always needs to maintain a good appearance for the customers and always suggest a sale, such as needed any other help in finding an item or refering to the customer if they need to pay a bill or needing any entertainment tickets that they wanted information on. The hardest part of the job is making sure that everyone is balanced at the end of the day. The enjoyable part of the job is getting to know your everyday customers.
benefits
Cons
not enough break time or lunch time.
Productive workplace
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Dallas TexasNovember 5, 2014
Productive work place that combines the Hispanic culture with different cultures. People are nice, especially the co-workers. Hardest part is memorizing codes as a checker but overall its good.
coworkers
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 20, 2014
fiesta is a great palce to work out the only thing is that you don't get enough hours and im looking for a job that will give me atleast 32 because little hours wont pay my bills etc.
Pros
help out
Cons
attitude
Grocery Store
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Missouri City, TxAugust 14, 2012
Provide excellent cusotmer serivce at all times. Make sure there are no hazordus areas near and prevent accidents from happening. Make sure that at the end of every shift all the money in your cash drawer is accurate and accounted for.
Productive, Fun.
Managing Cosmetologist (Current Employee) –  Waynesburg, OHMarch 8, 2013
I have learned many advanced techniques in the art of hairdressing. The management is very supportive, and so are my co-workers. Hardest part of the job is to hit service commission. I enjoy making guest look their best.
good
Cashier (Former Employee) –  fiesta houstonAugust 6, 2014
is a good and stable job to begin working in they have everything organized I started as a sacker and got promoted within a week to cashier then in 6 months to a clerk in the booth is a good job
brought energy and fun but professionalism in the work place
Assistant Manager/Stylist (Former Employee) –  Essexville, MIDecember 8, 2012
I made up retail games to help and eencurage the staff to sell and talk to clients more. Along with daily games.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fiesta. Our community is ready to answer.