Fiksu Employee Reviews

Ambitious company with a smart variety of people
Learning and Development Specialist (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 22, 2016
The company had a lot of potential, but unfortunately didn't live up to it. The experience while working there was good. Decision making at the C-level could have been improved.
Great Place to Work
Sales Co-op (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 16, 2016
Fiksu is a mobile marketing firm with a wonderful company culture. I worked as an account executive intern. My typical day consisted of prospecting all morning and cold-calling/cold-emailing and getting in contact with prospective clients all afternoon. It was a fun and rewarding position. One of the things that made it so great was how empowered I was even as an intern. I was informed on the company's strategy and what was going on at the highest level. I was able to have candid conversations with not only my direct superiors, but even the with the CEO himself.
Blazing a trail
Director (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 7, 2016
Leading the way in the mobile media market, has potential to be a great company and a mobile leader. As with any start up there are growing pains and ambiguity, this is a normal part of the industry and shouldn't be looked at as a negative.
An ideal environment for young professionals
Sales Engineering Co-op (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 9, 2015
Fiksu is an amazing company. Despite growing to well over a hundred employees, it has maintained a start-up feel. The office environment is casual and collaborative. Employees are treated as valuable assets and spoiled with weekly lunches, flexible hours, plentiful vacation time, and the snack closet to end all snack closets. The work is rewarding and the people are great. Stop reading and apply, you'll love it.
productive, cool environment
not specified (Former Employee) –  BostonApril 6, 2015
smart & passionate employees, exciting, flexible environment, teamwork. communication lacks
Work hard play hard, say they grew too fast, but cool leader in the industry
Not the best place for independent thinkers
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 17, 2015
Fiksu values dogmatic employees who will follow inefficient processes exactly. Anyone who tries to streamline processes, or recommend changes to management will be censured.
Overall wonderful company, but not design focused\ design enviroment
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Boston MAJanuary 19, 2015
I am a graphic designer at Fiksu in Boston MA. Amazing company for engineers, business, and analytics..but there is little focus on design at fiksu. VERY small portion of company is designers and design teams.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fiksu. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3