FinPro is actively seeking a senior financial analyst with a strong understanding of bank operations, risk management, and the regulatory examination process. The incumbent will assist in the analysis and/or production of enterprise risk management reports, ALCO reports, strategic plans, and capital plans for community banks domiciled in the United States.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s Degree (M.B.A.) preferred
- At least 4 years of relevant experience as a Federal or State Bank Examiner, Bank Auditor, or Community Banker
- In-depth knowledge of the CAMELS regulatory process
- Understanding of bank produced Call Reports
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated knowledge of bank accounting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage numerous activities and initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to work well in a team environment
The firm offers a competitive base salary and bonus, a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid vacation, 401(k), health insurance, dental and vision insurance, and life and disability insurance. There may be occasional travel associated with this position.