Job Title: Training Manager
The Training Manager reports to the Director of Human Resources
Type of Position: Full Time
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- To support the vision, mission and guiding principles of the company.
- While performing any procedure, all associates and contract personnel must observe applicable Safety, Health, and Environmental rules and guidelines.
- Attend and participate in training opportunities and seminars relevant to this position.
- Adhere to appropriate company operating procedures, benefit rules, employment, and safety policies/practices.
Develop and conduct training programs for employees in adherence to company standard operation procedures.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of one years training experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Prior collection experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to function independently in a multi- task environment, as well as part of a team.
- Coordinate training schedules with the hiring and training demands of the company
- Provide new hire classroom environment training and testing on:
- State Laws
- FAMS Policy and Procedure
- Reading and understanding Credit Bureau reports
- Skip Tracing
- Pass appropriate State collection licensing test.
- Pass ACA certification program.
- Phone Usage
- Test trainees to measure progress and to evaluate effectiveness of training
- Assist employees with problems concerning “how to” perform specific tasks related to collections
- Conduct on going training and feedback sessions including advance training sessions
Equipment and Applications
- Computers and peripheral equipment
- Designated software applications
- Telephones, copiers and other office equipment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job the associate is:
- Frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; and stoop.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
- The noise level in the work environment is usually low