Financial Engines has an immediate opening for a talented and passionate multi-channel Senior Art Director.
The Senior Art Director will establish the conceptual and stylistic direction of new product offerings (online services, digital media, internal tools) and collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to create a world-class customer experience.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record as an independent thinker who provides both high-quality design deliverables as well as creative strategic input. This is a hands-on position reporting to the Design Director.
Senior Art Director Responsibilities Include:
- Create breakthrough design of end user (customer facing) materials that advance the company’s business, marketing or branding objectives
- Translate communication objectives into compelling, on brand materials
- Set design direction for a project or set of projects
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to design/enhance the online experience
- Concept development and design of multiple projects across different channels which could include, UI, email, web sites, banners, mobile, video, print
- Ensure compliance with corporate and product branding standards
- Look for improvement in overall processes; consistently drive implementation of changes and solutions
- Works across creative disciplines to deliver the best customer experience
- 7+ years experience and proven track record in designing for multiple channels
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Interaction/Digital Design or other Communications Design-related field preferred
- Exceptional design skills with a strong understanding of brand
- Deep understanding of and able to evolve design systems
- Complete knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign. Experience with HTML, Office Suite, and Acrobat
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable presenting concepts and leading discussion
- Great collaboration skills with copywriters, designers, engineers, product managers, customer/clients
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
Indeed - 19 months ago
Financial Engines was cofounded in 1996 by Professor William F. Sharpe, a winner of the 1990 Nobel Prize in Economic Sciences for his work...