Financial Engines is currently seeking a professional, motivated and independent Senior Network Engineer to join our Systems Architecture team which is responsible for the design, implementation and ongoing maintenance of Financial Engines enterprise systems.
We are seeking a Senior Network Engineer with strong networking skills to be responsible for the ongoing implementation and support of our enterprise network. This is a deeply technical, hands-on role for an experienced individual with a proven background in building and maintaining high performance, highly available secure enterprise networks. The candidate is expected to be well organized and excel both independently and in a team environment, with minimal supervision. Experience should include supporting a 24/7 production environment.
Senior Network Engineer Responsibilities:
- Design, deploy, monitor and maintain Financial Engines enterprise network, including switching, routing, firewalls and remote access
- Assist in the day to day operations of Financial Engines enterprise systems including corporate, development and production infrastructures
- Provide network support to developers, testers and end-users.
- Comfortable in an environment with flexible work schedules, 24/7 availability, and on-call rotation
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to take ownership of system issues and work hard to research and recommend solutions
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with 5+ years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- Experience deploying and managing Juniper firewalls/routers including ScreenOS and JunOS based devices
- Experience with deploying and managing multisite VPN solutions, OSPF, and other various networking technologies
- Experience with deploying and managing load balancers and remote access VPNs a plus.
- Experience deploying and managing Extreme Switches including experience with ESRP and EAPS a plus
- CISSP, GSEC or other advanced security and network certifications a plus
- Experience working in a financial services environment a plus
Indeed - 23 months ago
Financial Engines was cofounded in 1996 by Professor William F. Sharpe, a winner of the 1990 Nobel Prize in Economic Sciences for his work...