Financial Health Strategies

Financial Health Strategies Employer Reviews

FUN PLACE
Medical Biller (Former Employee), Gaithersburg, MDOctober 1, 2014
Pros: good company
Cons: micro management
HANDLED MEDICAL CLAIMS AND PROCESSED REFUNDS LEARNED A LOT WHILE WORKING HERE
great place
Insurance VErifiction Specialist/ CSR (Current Employee), Gaithersburg, MDJuly 3, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: micro managment
the pay is good but they love to micromanage but other wise good. ive learned a lot while working here.
Loved this company!
financial counselor /'Medicaid spec (Former Employee), Chillicothe OHMay 3, 2014
Pros: flexibility, great pay, wonderful top level managemt
Cons: catty, low life, bottom feeders trying to pull others from the ladder!
I absolutely loved my short time with FHS-I worked a medicaid contract in OH-personal priorities took me out of the area-or I would have never resigned! Loved the management, HR, and the wonderful opportunities-
I have been in the contract hospital revenue cycle for many years, and have worked under various vendors. Until you experience some of the – more... competitors, you will never be able to appreciate this group!
Only cons were the back-biting locals that presented as informed and professional to management, but were rude, uneducated, and backstabbing! – less
not a great place to work
CALL CENTER CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee), Gaithersburg, MDMarch 25, 2014
stressful work enviornment, everyone isn't treated fairly, and company was bought out
Great environment to work
Billing Manager (Current Employee), Gaithersburg, MDJanuary 16, 2014
A typical day at work can both stressful and accomplishing. I have learned Medical billing is ever changing, but a stable work field with the right company.
Productive Environment
Accounts Rep (Former Employee), Gaithersburg, MDDecember 18, 2013
A productive environment with opportunities for advancement.
Warning!!! Don't work here!
Call center representative (Former Employee), Gaithersburg, MDDecember 18, 2013
Pros: location
Cons: poorly run, bad working environment
The job sucks BIG TIME! The company does not appreciate the employees at all. No one stays with the company long. If you do decide to quit. DONT GIVE A 2 wk NOTICE!! I was a very dedicated employee and when I got another job, I put in my 2 wk notice. That day, they came to my desk at the end of the day and told me I "wasn't needed" and that day was – more... my last day. The way they did it was so rude. And the HR manager was very smirky about it. So if you want to quit, just walk out. Don't give a notice because they will fire you that day. It does not pay to be nice to them. During my time there, I have seen them treat the employees so awful. Talk down and degrade them.
What goes around comes around...
Karma is a b----! – less
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Gaithersburg, MDJune 26, 2013
its a great company to work for very fast pace and great people to work with.
A little stressful
Financial Counselor (FMHContract) (Former Employee), Frederick, MDMarch 10, 2013
Pros: schedule... many days in row off
Cons: schedule ... many days in row working
The job tends to be very slow in the morning, pick up later depending of the number of patients. A little stressful.
JOB SUCKS
CALL CENTER AGENT (Current Employee), GAITHERSBURG,MDJanuary 10, 2013
Pros: money
Cons: management
This company has people in management that doesnt know nothing in the call center...... the trainer for this company doesnt know everything and when u ask him he writes it down and never gets back to you with the answer it only one Supervisor in there that knows her stuff.... but they demoted her too give it to some one else that the higher manager – more... knew... the new supervisor knows nothing he was only on the phone for not even 90 days and was promoted to supervisor and knew nothing about the job.... this company only looks out for themselves and nobody else they will fire you as soon as you get the foot in the door... yes the pay is good but who wants a job that they have to question if they will work there for week or a year..... THE ONLY THING THATS GOOD IN THERE IS THE MONEY BUT U CANT EVEN GET THAT IF NOBODY KNOWS NOTHING THIS IS A CALL CENTER CUSTOMER SERVICE JOB TO COLLECT MONEY FOR HOSPITAL BILL U HAVE TO HIT A GOAL IF YOU DONT HIT YOUR GOAL THEN U JUST GET REGULAR PAY BUT THE GOALS ARE EASY AND U CAN HIT IT ITS JUST THE MANAGEMENT DOES KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE COMPANY SO THAT CAUSE YOU NOT TO HIT GOAL !!! PERSONALLY I THINK THE OWNER OF THE COMPANY NEEDS TO SIT BACK AND LOOK AT HIS COMPANY BECAUSE IT GOING TO GO DOWN FAST... THEM PPL IN THERE DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON AND THEY ALL USE TO WORK AT THE SAME COMPANY AND THAT COMPANY WENT CRASHING DOWN SOMETHING THAT GOING TO HAPPEN AT THIS PLACE SO IF YOU WANT ANY TYPE OF SEVERANCE PAY GO FOR IT !!!!!!! – less
Great working enviroment
Medical Collection Analyst (Current Employee), Gaithersburg, MDDecember 31, 2012
Working enviroment great, managers treat you with respect, fast paced,
A very family oriented environment
Sr Medicaid Follow Up Biller (Current Employee), Gaithersburg, MDJuly 11, 2012
Pros: learning new concepts of hospital billing
A typical day is very fast paced whereby time management skills come into play to accomplish your work load. How to become respectful of people with different cultures. My colleagues are very approchable & friendly individuals that are team players. Giving constructive critcism or reprimanded individuals. I most enjoy giving my colleagues praises for – more... acheiving a goal. – less
I have been with the company for 6 months, I am not sure about how I feel about the company yet, the training was not very good.
Medical Biller (Former Employee), Gaithersburg, MdJune 23, 2012
Pros: close to my home
Cons: the company is new, hard to get supplies etc.
My typical day at FHS-I work the general work flow in QUADAX&MEDITECH which include working errors and release to system,do mailing for statements that can not go out electronically and then work rejected claims or verify insurance. I am new as a medical biller and I have alot to learn.