Financial Management

Financial Management Employer Reviews

A good work ethic experence
Superintendent (Former Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 10, 2013
Pros: good people to work with
Cons: the facility was closed due to relocation
A positive challenge working with female youths, ages 13 to 18 and a caring involved staff of 35.
Objective
Budget Analyst (Current Employee), Robins AFB, GASeptember 11, 2013
Administrative Services and Financial Manager
Accomplished leader and manager, able to take charge and direct staff in stressful situations while maintaining composure; Effective communicator, skilled in working effectively with individuals of all organizational levels in courteous, tactful manner; Ability to analyze, learns, and implements complex – more... rules and regulations and makes prompt decisions; Currently looking for a new direction and challenge, seeking to continue use of my professional background in a new area, excited about the challenges, possibilities and contributions to new organizations with the opportunity for advancing based on performance. – less
enjoy working in a Team.
ADJUNCT FACULTY (Former Employee), Jeddah ,Kingdom of Saudi ArabiaJune 27, 2013
Pros: cash bonuses, trainings, good camaradirie, free uniforms
Cons: short lunch breaks during peak hours
A fast pace typical day in a banking environment; lunch breaks varies ,and fun.
Nice thing is the supervisors helping out during peak hours, is a Team !

Still enjoying overtime work during month-ends, and holidays.

The most enjoyable part of the job is during XMAS time, when 'cash bonuses' and boxes of goodies are given.

During a typical weekends, – more... a tennis club tournaments are exciting ! Meeting friends and colleagues, and learning new skills in tennis from friends, and pro. – less
Fast Pace Environment
VP of Social Events (Former Employee), Austin, TxMay 25, 2013
A typical day was fast paced. Had to pay attention to detail and make sure you didn't type any numbers wrong or else you would be out of balanced. The faster you got done, the faster you were able to go home.
Productivity
Unit Manager (Former Employee), Rockford ILApril 26, 2013
Assisting others, completed reports via computer, monitored representatives on phone to make sure no FDCPA regulation were violated, and proper customer services was given.
Hard working environment
Student Temporary Employment Program (Former Employee), Hyattsville, MDFebruary 25, 2013
• General clerical duties include answering phones, sorting/prioritizing email, filing, photocopying, shredding, etc.
• Prepared and organized files for storage and archival based on records management policies.
• Created MS Powerpoint presentations as requested.
• Developed a tracking spreadsheet for blackberry serial and model numbers
• Removed SIM – more... chips from blackberry’s and ensured they were disposed of based on FMS security policies
• Worked with facility and space blueprints; documenting personnel and position locations
• Assisted in office personnel special event planning – less
Interesting
Western Washington University Chapter Member (Former Employee), Bellingham, WASeptember 5, 2012
I analyzed the companys income statement and balance sheets to help determine whether this stock was over or under valued in my case studies class. It was interesting to see the companys goals and how well they had been doing despite what the market had them valued at.
productive and good place to work
Budget Analyst (Current Employee), Tinker AFB, OklahomaJune 27, 2012
Pros: great team of people to work with
Cons: a closed building, no windows
This job is one man deep. Research and track milliions of dollars in a weapon systems program. My supervisor is great and a very knowlegable person in the job and outside of it. My co-workers are very careing people and look out for one another. The hardest part of the jobs is when you have to research on money that you can't fine what happen to it, – more... However simultaneousl,y it's the most enjoyable part of the job too. – less
It truly is an amazing organization!
Vice President Membership (Former Employee), Orlando, FlMay 14, 2012
I loved being a part of this international club. I met so many different people while traveling for the finance conferences in Chicago and New York. I enjoyed meeting new club members and telling them all about our club and what benefits we had to offer.
Tellespen/TEPSCO
Admin. Asst. / Field Purchasing Agent (Former Employee), Houston, Tx.February 22, 2012
Pros: benefits, people, team, challenges.
Cons: lost contract after many years.
Excellent working with Tellepsen and TEPSCO.
Same employer as above. Tellepsen Co./TEPSCO Pipeline.
I worked at main office on Benmar for 1 year then transferred to Pipeline at Bertron for HL&P. Accounting, Purchasing, Inventory. Construction.
Dynamic environment
Programme Accountant/Strategic Financial Analyst (Current Employee), LondonApril 1, 2014
Great place to work. A productive environment working with 1st class colleagues
KPMG PCC
Class Representative (Current Employee), Cardiff, WLSNovember 21, 2013
Pros: interesting job
Cons: long hours
I used to plan and perform operational and financial audits for the company's clients. On a typical day I would go to the client's premises to work on the trial balance, prepare financial reports and audit procedures.

My communication skills improved through interaction with different clients.I feel that my organizational skills improved through preparing – more... and presenting reports, commentaries and financial statements on audit findings, including material misstatements of financial information or severe control deficiencies, and provided recommendations on improving these shortcomings. My analytical skills were enhanced by ensuring procedures, policies, legislation and recommendations are correctly followed and complied with.

The job was rather demanding and required long working hours. However, I enjoyed working on the financial reports and building relationships with the clients. – less