We are looking for a senior web developer to help architect and implement solutions for our next generation web application. This is your opportunity to own the technical design and join a nimble team practicing modern development methodologies.
- Architect and implement the technical design of our application from top to bottom.
- Guide the development team on current and next generation tools, concepts, and methodologies.
- Participate in an Agile development environment (Daily Scrums / Biweekly Sprints).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or technical equivalent.
- 5 years web development experience with the .NET framework.
- Experience building and deploying secure, well-tested, web applications.
- Familiar with modern design patterns and concepts: MVC, MVVM, Repository, Factory, Dependency Injection, Unit Testing.
- Familiar with popular source control tools (Git, SVN, Perforce).
- Familiar with templating libraries (Mustache, Handlebars, Underscore, etc.).
Desired but not required:
- Basic knowledge of accounting concepts (credit, debit).
- Basic knowledge of investment vehicles (stocks, bonds, mutual funds, etc.).
- Experience working with Developer Express (DevEx) tools for WPF and/or ASP.NET
Financial Navigator is a software firm based in Mountain View, CA that offers a challenging, professional, team-oriented work environment. Compensation includes competitive salary, health benefits, and company-sponsored IRA.
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
For almost 30 years, Financial Navigator, Inc. has focused on the accounting and reporting needs of High Net Worth investors and Family...