Financial Times Employee Reviews

Excellent Learning Opportunity
SALES OPERATIONS ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 15, 2017
Great learning environment, The workplace culture was solid..this company really changed once they were sold. Great people to work with who made it a wonderful working experience.
Pros
Great Benefits, Can Work from home
Cons
The culture changed after the new owners settled in
Challenged business model
Manager (Former Employee) –  New YorkNovember 17, 2016
Company tired to innovate and always succeed but market pressures are too much for this business to be viable at the current size moving forward. I hope the business finds new ways to generate revenue.
Pros
Cons
Career Opportunities
Dynamic, forward-thinking global brand
Marketing Manager - US (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 6, 2016
Typically, I would work 9am-6pm and work on various marketing projects for the sales team. I worked in a remote location, so I was removed from most of my co-workers, but we stayed in close contact over phone and email.
I learned a lot about how to work in a large, global company and how to collaborate with other team members across the globe. I also learned how to work well with our senior-level clients.
I was very happy to work for such a well-respected brand and be on the forefront of digital media technology.
Pros
Collaborating with co-workers around the globe, well-respected brand, great benefits
Cons
Working in a remote location
Good place to learn and start your career
Senior production editor (Current Employee) –  ManilaFebruary 29, 2016
Best to work in the London office -- it's where the action is. Manila is a great place to start your career, get a feel of international media scene, understand the changing media landscape.
Pros
Brilliant colleagues
Cons
Not much opportunities for promotion in the Manila office
Graphic Designer work independently from home
Freelance Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  New York, New YorkJanuary 1, 2014
Clear guidelines for the end product was always communicated in a professional manner. Timelines were given for project due dates.

I learned how to work independently with little or no guidance, while delivering clean designs.
Pros
Working Indepdently
Cons
Little contact with other employees
fun workplace
Senior Financial Analyst/Accountant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 29, 2013
It was a fun workplace. People are friendly and easy to work with.
great work/life balance.
Manager (Former Employee) –  New YorkOctober 5, 2013
Great work/life balance but salaries are under the going market rate in comparison to the same position at other media outlets. Also, with so many of the management positions in the UK it makes it difficult to find an internal career path or be promoted in New York. Benefits are good, but the corporate culture has not changed for the better over the past 2 years.
Cons
salary
PR internship
Internship/Public Relations Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 11, 2013
Tracking and pitching news coverage of journalists. Writing press releases and making media strategy.
Innovative and creative, highly intelligent people.
Digital Business Analyst / Project Manager (Current Employee) –  New YorkMarch 14, 2012
Have been involved in some fantastic projects - adding business value and revenue at every opportunity.